hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Neil Lennon

Mouthing off at the fans behind the dugout last night, the man learns nothing.

NO CLASS!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

NO CLASS!
    He is an :asshole:

NO CLASS!
    And it's apparently because he gets picked on that everyone hates him

He's just a horrible little man.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Is he molding himself as the John McEnroe of footie?

NO CLASS!
    With the dugouts switched round this season I saw the full Lennon repoirtoire up close for the the first time

1) Aggressively got right in Sproules face when he got his first booking
    2) At first goal two arms raised to the three Hibs stands before he even bothered acknowledging his own fans/players
    3) At the second goal staring out Hibs fans while strutting around his technical area

Plenty wrong with Scottish football just now, and his behaviour is on the list.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolmontHibby View Post
    With the dugouts switched round this season I saw the full Lennon repoirtoire up close for the the first time

1) Aggressively got right in Sproules face when he got his first booking
    2) At first goal two arms raised to the three Hibs stands before he even bothered acknowledging his own fans/players
    3) At the second goal staring out Hibs fans while strutting around his technical area

Plenty wrong with Scottish football just now, and his behaviour is on the list.
    No excuses but Sproule needs to stop making himself a target. He was up for the game and on fire in the first half but faded and blew up wonder if the Lennon incident played a part hence my McEnroe comment - Lennon knocking folks off their stride despicable I think that's about right

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    i am kinda thinking that if Griffiths and Sproule made better choices in the penalty box last night, then whatever Lennon did or didn't do would not matter at all.

Promising Youngster
    Lennon is nothing but an absolute Ar*e winding home fans up and getting aggressive with players at the side! i used to feel bad for him but i take that back i couldnt care anymore absolute idiot that he is he deserves everything he gets. The scottish officals bring it all on themselves to the linesman and ref last night were diabolical! Obviously dont know the meaning of offiside!!!!!! rant over!

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Certainly we should've had the game sealed by half time, 3 goals to the good. Then we wouldn't be commenting on this thread.

FWIW, though, when he turned round and clapped the Hibs support after Celtic scored, I realised just how much I hate the bitter little turd, and just how devoid of class and grace he is.

Whilst I don't condone any of what happened to him, he is in no way innocent and must surely realise that he attracts it by behaving like a ******ing erse.

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    i am kinda thinking that if Griffiths and Sproule made better choices in the penalty box last night, then whatever Lennon did or didn't do would not matter at all.
    Totally agree but how was Lennon not "yellow carded" for his in the face moment with Sproule? When has it been acceptable for a manager to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEddieT View Post
    Totally agree but how was Lennon not "yellow carded" for his in the face moment with Sproule? When has it been acceptable for a manager to do that?
    Since 1872 and 1888 respectively.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    deary me
    Rubbish. He's an antagoinising, argumentative twat. It's clear from his antics on the sidelines he brings it on himself and for that he gets no sympathy from myself. He's a sneering little fanny who could start a fight with his shadow.
    Last edited by .Sean.; 27-10-2011 at 10:40 AM.

@hibs.net private member BurghHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    Rubbish. He's an antagoinising, argumentative twat. It's clear from his antics on the sidelines he brings it on himself and for that he gets no sympathy from myself. He's a sneering little fanny who could start a fight with his shadow.

Kayal is fast becoming the new Lennon on the park as well, faking being hurt by Ivan.
    Lennon makes it all worse by clapping him off and giving him a cuddle when he was subbed as well.
    The game will never be rid of cheats when managers are condoning it and in Lennon's case even contributing to it.
    He deserves everything that's coming to him - nothing nice I hope!

First Team Breakthrough .Whitey.'s Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: whitey1875
    I take it you are not a fan of Lennon then

Fair enough Sean, but come off the fence and tell us how you really feel about Lennon.

Left by mutual consent!
    lennon is certainly a little arrogant twat but it's harsh saying that he deserves everything he gets. The stuff he has went through is not because the way how he acts on the sidelines but for totally different reasons altogether which IMO is bang out of order. What he and his family have went through the past year is nothing short of shocking and for anyone to say he deserves everything he gets is just an idiot.

I sit behind the away dugout and Lennon was getting it tight from some from the start.

TBH I've seen worse provocation from visiting benches and am more concerned with witnessing another dismal display from our blundering defence.

The man certainly doesn't help his cause any.

He needs to learn to shut his mouth, because if he doesn't, the media will get a hold of his bulls*** and we will end up in a situation where the west coast is "as divided" as it was last year, after the shame game bust up.

What annoys me is the fact that Septic fans think he does no wrong, the guy winds up fans when there is no need - as he did at ER on day 1.

Bomb threats are a different story, obviously I condem them, but Lennon needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe View Post
    lennon is certainly a little arrogant twat but it's harsh saying that he deserves everything he gets. The stuff he has went through is not because the way how he acts on the sidelines but for totally different reasons altogether which IMO is bang out of order. What he and his family have went through the past year is nothing short of shocking and for anyone to say he deserves everything he gets is just an idiot.
    Exactly. I'm sure I can be a bit of a fud at times, no' sure it equates to getting bombs posted in the mail to me or websites saying I should be banned!

What sort of manager squares up to an opposing player during a match? You'd never see Alex Ferguson, Kenny Dalglish etc doing that. Awful manager and will soon be the victim of a sacking im sure in months to come.

First Team Breakthrough paxtonhibby's Avatar
    Did anyone else see Lemon applauding Garry O when he got subbed? Hmmmmmm

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Probably all true, but as my old man would have said when I was wee..... just ignore him and people like him. What he wants is attention.

Quote Originally Posted by paxtonhibby View Post
    Did anyone else see Lemon applauding Garry O when he got subbed? Hmmmmmm
    What conspiracy?! They share an agent and GOC trained with Celtic for a time. Cha Du Ri certainly looked chuffed to see him at half time.

Left by mutual consent!
    In all fairness , I think we have far more important things to worry about regarding our own team instead of worrying about what Neil Lennon does... Some of our fans give stick to him so what's wrong with him giving a bit back ???

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: aberhibsfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    And it's apparently because he gets picked on that everyone hates him

He's just a horrible little man.

That's why so many can't stand him, except the Celtc minded's. It's coloured up as bigotry and whilst I am sure there will be a section which do, in the main people can't take to his behaviour towards the opposition be it player or manager.

The man has no class, he's just an angry wee guy. Who else actually goes on like that?

@hibs.net private member
    I was looking for something else and found this. Not criticising anyone as I probably felt the same myself!

What a difference when he is on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    I was looking for something else and found this. Not criticising anyone as I probably felt the same myself!

Yip he is now our @rsehole

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post

I think we all did.

Different matter now. Love the guy.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    used to hate him. now i'd just about throw myself in front of a bus for him. absolutely brilliant manager, complete winner and total legend. also get the impression that in spite of his winner's mentality, he is an extremely sound guy. in short, there is only one neil lennon

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    He's the kind of player/manager you hate when he's against you but love when he's on your team.