hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good stuff, always nice to hear theres turmoil over there. In fighting and disruption is always good news when it's them.

Kenny Miller to us? No thank you. Good player in his time but if he's got an attitude problem then thats something we absolutely don't need. We;ve just got rid of Stokes for the same problem.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good stuff, always nice to hear theres turmoil over there. In fighting and disruption is always good news when it's them.

Kenny Miller to us? No thank you. Good player in his time but if he's got an attitude problem then thats something we absolutely don't need. We;ve just got rid of Stokes for the same problem.
    Don’t understand why there’s now a theory he has an attitude problem?

He’s fallen out with two of the worst managers in rangers history, neither of them had a clue, it’s been brilliant.

Kenny Miller has built a career based on him having an excellent attitude.

How can you compare Kenny to Stokes? One has been professional throughout his career, the other is currently awol. Trust me Kenny hasn’t got an attitude problem that’s the last thing you could say about him.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Don’t understand why there’s now a theory he has an attitude problem?

He’s fallen out with two of the worst managers in rangers history, neither of them had a clue, it’s been brilliant.

Kenny Miller has built a career based on him having an excellent attitude.
    Whether the manager is **** or not and regardless of whether you disagree with him you can't undermine him in the dressing room.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    kenny miller would be a cracking signing IMO. would do a job on the park, and would be great for Shaw and MacLaren's development (if the latter is still here)

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Whether the manager is **** or not and regardless of whether you disagree with him you can't undermine him in the dressing room.
    You don’t know if that’s what happened though?

The fact Miller and Wallace both got involved says to me it’s not quite as black and white as people are portraying.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I'd take Miller.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Always scratched my head at that one - Castle Greyskull was He-Man’s - a good place...
    The evil skelotors gaff ( Think :)
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Come in agent Miller your mission is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    The evil skelotors gaff ( Think :)
    Snake Mountain.

Castle Greyskull is the ancestoral home of He-Man. Although, and I had to look this up, Skeletor was always trying to take it over and supposedly did for a time.

I guess that is where the confusion stems from.

Lets be honest, Castle Greyskull is a crap name for a good guy's gaff so it works in any case.

Three things to say on the matter.

HA. HA. HA.

Post note: why do we want or need any current or sacked or about to be sacked sevco employees when we have a habit of regularly turning over said orcs? In addition, when we take second place, the point will be beyond discussion.

Post note 2: good ****ing reading on a slow Tuesday tho. Hopefully more implosion over at the vile sevco....

Fair point, though Scott Brown did something of a similar ilk and I don't think his attitude is in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    How can you compare Kenny to Stokes? One has been professional throughout his career, the other is currently awol. Trust me Kenny hasn’t got an attitude problem that’s the last thing you could say about him.
    I would say it is much more likely he is calling out people who do have an attitude problem.

First Team Breakthrough
    The most amazing thing I have heard in all this is that Andy Halliday is 26! Looked about 10 years older on Sunday

Left by mutual consent!
    KM attitude at Sevco has been 100% from what I have seen if he is calling out folk it is likely justified. Stokes and Miller not the same at all agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Snake Mountain.

Castle Greyskull is the ancestoral home of He-Man. Although, and I had to look this up, Skeletor was always trying to take it over and supposedly did for a time.

I guess that is where the confusion stems from.

Lets be honest, Castle Greyskull is a crap name for a good guy's gaff so it works in any case.
    Castle Greyskull brings back many happy memories...of a juvenile lusting after Shera, He-Man's sister

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midfield_maestro View Post
    The most amazing thing I have heard in all this is that Andy Halliday is 26! Looked about 10 years older on Sunday
    That means he was only 34 when he scored the winner in the cup final against us two years ago.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

I’m not questioning his attitude at all. As I said earlier, that article in The Sun contains quite a few clues that things are not as reported.

Der Hun have done what they always do - point the finger of blame elsewhere to try and deflect attention from their own problems.

But at 38 I think KM is too old for his Hibs return now. A shame.

Coaching Staff
    The one thing that I have never doubted is that K M is nothing other than the absolute professional, at both club & international level he has, in my opinion, always given his all.
    Personally I would welcome him ar E R. I would love some of his attitude & winning mentality to rub off on our younger players.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by midfield_maestro View Post
    Played like it an aw

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Kenny Miller as player/coach for next season would be a great move.

He has shown he is still more than capable of getting goals in this league and clearly feels he has another couple of seasons in him before hanging up his boots. Having him around and sharing his experience would really benefit our strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    You don’t know if that’s what happened though?

The fact Miller and Wallace both got involved says to me it’s not quite as black and white as people are portraying.
    My thinking too. Whatever they did might have been justified for all we know. If we signed him, Miller could our Chris Boyd next season.

Sign them both ,just to wind up the diets

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Kenny Miller as player/coach for next season would be a great move.

He has shown he is still more than capable of getting goals in this league and clearly feels he has another couple of seasons in him before hanging up his boots. Having him around and sharing his experience would really benefit our strikers.
    No brainer

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68
    Quote Originally Posted by therealgavmac View Post
    Genuine question here....... (and yes I’m 57 and don’t know).....

The Rangers call Celtc spoon burners
    The Rangers call us spoon burners
    Now we’re calling The Rangers spoon burners......

What’s the origin and meaning of spoon burners??
    Heroin.. You burn it on a spoon to make a liquid for injecting

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    I'd take Miller.
    If he is free and The Rangers new management team don't want him, it's an absolute no-brainer for me - I'd drive him to HTC to sign

Anyone who doesn't think KM wouldn't improve and add to the already good squad (as player, coach, mentor and professional) needs their head examined. To think of him in a Hearts strip gives me shivers next season will be a very important one for Hibs, building on our success but also having to add to the squad after losing very influential players in SJM and DM...........so to get an experienced head in there and one which can help the transition would be invaluable.

.Its a shame theve got hearts this weekend, any other top 6 team would've been an almost certain defeat

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    If he is free and The Rangers new management team don't want him, it's an absolute no-brainer for me - I'd drive him to HTC to sign

Anyone who doesn't think KM wouldn't improve and add to the already good squad (as player, coach, mentor and professional) needs their head examined. To think of him in a Hearts strip gives me shivers next season will be a very important one for Hibs, building on our success but also having to add to the squad after losing very influential players in SJM and DM...........so to get an experienced head in there and one which can help the transition would be invaluable.

Hmm.

According to soccer base he’s had 23 appearances this season and scored 3 goals.

I used to wish for KM’s return to Hibs every summer but I’m not convinced he can cut it as a player for us anymore.

If he’s interested in coaching then maybe. Lenny will know him well from his Celtc days.

According to many of the orcs I have the occasional misfortune to work with, KM has been instrumental in undermining the manager. He has been a constant thorn in their side recently with the 'I know better than you' patter, and has created his own little clique within Ibrox. One of them referred to him and his clique as being a David Koresh. That one had me doubled up.

I have no idea if there is any truth in this, maybe the orcs forums might have a view.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    No doubt the cat will keep us in the loop given his inside info