hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murty Away?

Left by mutual consent!

Murty Away?

I am hearing mind you likely pish.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I am surprised he was even on the team bus leaving Hampden.

Ferrets fighting in a sack and all that.

Hell hath no fury like a Sevco scorned.

Hope not. They'd likely get Walter Smith in and although he can only work with the tools given to him he'd likely do better than murty.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Decent guy in a nest of vipers I thought.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

I think he is doing a grand job. I'm sure he can secure 4th and a trip to Europe.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Decent guy in a nest of vipers I thought.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    I’d agree with that

He’s not a good manager,fails to put the right team on the field and only got the job thanks to their lucky victory at ER.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Hung out to dry.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    He’s not a good manager,fails to put the right team on the field and only got the job thanks to their lucky victory at ER.
    He's doing as well as any manager would do with a set of overpriced cast-offs from other managers and a "support" with a badly misplaced sense of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    He's doing as well as any manager would do with a set of overpriced cast-offs from other managers and a "support" with a badly misplaced sense of entitlement.
    No he’s not.

Seems a decent guy. Would be delighted fot him if he's been freed from that cesspit.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Testimonial Due
    crap team but still second regardless but sure 10 in a row hurts.....

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    No he’s not.
    Their form hasn't been that bad since he took over, certainly no worse than under several of his predecessors.

On Saturday they were absolutely terrible, they've lost a few home games to us, Killie and Celtic (the main form teams in the league).

I don't know what else he'd be expected to do with some (albeit half-decent) loan signings in January and the rubbish that Pedro left him?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Hope not. They'd likely get Walter Smith in and although he can only work with the tools given to him he'd likely do better than murty.
    Uncle Waldo wouldn't touch a impoverished Hun-team with a barge-pole - he knows his limitations !

Their form hasn't been that bad since he took over, certainly no worse than under several of his predecessors.

On Saturday they were absolutely terrible, they've lost a few home games to us, Killie and Celtic (the main form teams in the league).

I don't know what else he'd be expected to do with some (albeit half-decent) loan signings in January and the rubbish that Pedro left him?

Their diabolical (by their standards) home record goes way beyond that. If he got the heave-ho he could have very little complaints.

He's too much of a gent for that vile mob. Youth team coach asked to do a job.
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 16-04-2018 at 03:46 PM.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .KingDomofFife. View Post
    He's too much of a gent for that vile mob. Youth team coach asked to do a job.
    Put his hand up high when the job was up for grabs though. Seem to remember him bigging himself up when he took over from Pedro. Bit off way more than he could chew.

thought that he did a realy good job initially but his inexperience at that level has caught him up.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    I am hearing mind you likely pish.
    If true I can see Kilmarnock losing a manager

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    If true I can see Kilmarnock losing a manager
    Not unless they waive compensation I'd imagine.

Who cares, he bigged himself up for it, they bigged themselves up, at one time thinking they could win the league, they and he deserve what they’ve got at this moment.
    C’mon Hibs we can get second, I shouldn’t have bigged us up there but we’re more than capable.
    GGTTH

Blog Entries
    Murty’s jacket isn’t even on a shoogly peg, it’s down on the dressing room floor. Reading the comments on FF, I can’t believe the support that the Lying King still has with the muppets. They keep on about him saving the club from oblivion and how much of his own money he has invested in the club. Where all that money came from baffles me as, after all his tax problems in South Africa and the impossibility of removing cash from the country. At best, he has persuaded others to invest their money but his personal financial sacrifice is a bit of a myth is it not?

To me he doesn't learn from what happens in games.Everyone knows that the weak part of Celtic is the central defence and he should know that from the last game.Whoever their centre halves are they play about 25 yards apart outside their penalty area but he picks a team that puts no pressure on them.At the very least he needed to start with any two from Morelos,Miller and Cummings -Motherwell will certainly have two upfront.As it was Morelos,the smallest man in the box,got a free header which brought out a fantastic save.But there were no quick one twos as there was nobody there-I certainly hope we play two right on top of them on Saturday.Allied to that Celtic's full backs were given the freedom of the wide areas because nobody seemed to be out there to stop them which is asking for trouble.The only thing a manager must do is put out the right team.To pull Halliday off before half time was poor management in firstly picking him and then showing him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Murty’s jacket isn’t even on a shoogly peg, it’s down on the dressing room floor. Reading the comments on FF, I can’t believe the support that the Lying King still has with the muppets. They keep on about him saving the club from oblivion and how much of his own money he has invested in the club. Where all that money came from baffles me as, after all his tax problems in South Africa and the impossibility of removing cash from the country. At best, he has persuaded others to invest their money but his personal financial sacrifice is a bit of a myth is it not?
    FF has a pro-King editorial that extends to deleting dissenting threads. Sevco media is more balanced (if having both sides of a neanderthal bigot conflict can be considered “balance”).

When you have players like Andy Halliday to pick from then even Pep would struggle. I actually thought he had a decent transfer window but i don't feel he's a strong enough character for the managers job. He comes across as a nice guy though. All very pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    FF is worthless. It is run by Dave King lackeys. No dissent is tolerated. You have to read Rangersmedia to know what the average Sevconian is ‘thinking’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by .KingDomofFife. View Post
    When you have players like Andy Halliday to pick from then even Pep would struggle. I actually thought he had a decent transfer window but i don't feel he's a strong enough character for the managers job. He comes across as a nice guy though. All very pleasing.
    His results since the window have been worse than before and worse than Pedro’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Is Murty away in the Away Season? Sounds like a good trip. Let's run a bus.

I shouldn't rejoice in the misfortunes of others but guess what I've been singing to myself all day?

Andy Halliday
    Thought he'd won the cup and he f***ed it up
    Andy Halliday
    (Repeat as required)

Pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    You have to read Rangersmedia to know what the average Sevconian is ‘thinking’.
    Steady. That's an assumption too far in any right-minded persons book.