hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 922
  1. #1
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,232

    Any info on next seasonís kits...?

    I remember there being some talk that Leanne and co had a trip to Macron HQ before Christmas to sign off on next seasonís kits.... Iím just wondering if anyone has any info them yet?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Hoping for a white away top.

  4. #3
    First Team Regular Hibees3_Sevco2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Embra
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping for a white away top.
    Hoping for an emerald green home, and a bottle green away to ram it up Celtic after their ***** this season.

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    16,406
    Hoping we do something a bit different. Orange, blue, something stripey, the Brazil kit with yellow top and blue shorts...

    Why not?

  6. #5
    I'd love to see a white stripe/band across the front similar to the Insave kits from the 80s.

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd love to see a white stripe/band across the front similar to the Insave kits from the 80s.
    All white with a green sash across it. A sort of green Peru kit. Class.

  8. #7
    Testimonial Due Big_Franck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping we do something a bit different. Orange, blue, something stripey, the Brazil kit with yellow top and blue shorts...

    Why not?
    I presume this is a joke. Orange, blue and red should never be anywhere near a Hibs top, home or away.

    Hope we get another emerald green home top and a purple and green away shirt.

  9. #8
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping for an emerald green home, and a bottle green away to ram it up Celtic after their ***** this season.
    Aww come on, be fair. Celtic did have a third strip just in case they came up against a team that clashed with both of the other two kits.

    It's just that it happened to be green too.

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,706
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping we do something a bit different. Orange, blue, something stripey, the Brazil kit with yellow top and blue shorts...

    Why not?
    Because it wouldnít be a Hibs strip ...

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    16,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I presume this is a joke. Orange, blue and red should never be anywhere near a Hibs top, home or away.

    Hope we get another emerald green home top and a purple and green away shirt.
    Donít see why not. Getting adventurous with away kits is something a lot of clubs do.

    Purple/white/yellow or black...getting a bit boring..

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,706
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Donít see why not. Getting adventurous with away kits is something a lot of clubs do.

    Purple/white/yellow or black...getting a bit boring..
    Why donít we go the whole way and stop the green and white of the home strip ? Shall we go red or blue ??

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    29,239

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    16,406
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it wouldnít be a Hibs strip ...
    There was probably a time when people were looking at the first purple top and saying the same things.

    Colours donít belong to anyone and we should get creative. Maybe with a third strip should we need one.

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    16,406
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why donít we go the whole way and stop the green and white of the home strip ? Shall we go red or blue ??
    Thatís just being silly.

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Peebles
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,578
    Iíd like something close to this for the home kit:

    72A25B76-6052-49CA-B50B-88691BDAB5C5.jpg

    Someone mentioned a Peru style kit, what about this with an emerald or bottle green stripe:

    605FBCD4-09CF-46B8-BAFA-6A1EE4F75D6D.jpg

    Or my personal favourite for an away top, imagine this vintage Cagliari with green trim:

    7FA975AC-5E47-4F9B-8186-3DB9CF89CF6D.jpg
    .

  17. #16
    Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,798
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Anything like the cup winning top and Iím happy. The most beautiful hibs top.

  18. #17
    I miss the days when the home kit was only changed every couple of years. I love this seasons kit, will be sorry to see it go

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member guthrie01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    717
    Purple away, every time for me

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anything like the cup winning top and Iím happy. The most beautiful hibs top.
    the green was a wee bit dark for me

  21. #20
    I was actually going to buy this season's white goalie top if they had it in short sleeve. Reminded me of mowbrays first year in charge away kit. Very smart all white kit.

  22. #21
    First Team Regular Renfrew_Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Renfrew, Renfrewshire
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by guthrie01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Purple away, every time for me
    Yeah I'm predicting a return to purple and green stripes, like the old mitre ones from the nineties.

  23. #22
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    57
    Posts
    25,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I'm predicting a return to purple and green stripes, like the old mitre ones from the nineties.
    Was purple not just 2 years ago?

  24. #23
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I presume this is a joke. Orange, blue and red should never be anywhere near a Hibs top, home or away.

    Hope we get another emerald green home top and a purple and green away shirt.



    No ****, Sherlock





  25. #24
    First Team Regular Renfrew_Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Renfrew, Renfrewshire
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was purple not just 2 years ago?
    Yeah but I'm talking about a return to the purple and green stripes from the 90s. Maybe some whiz kid can put a photoup

  26. #25
    @hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee *****y of course
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Donít see why not. Getting adventurous with away kits is something a lot of clubs do.

    Purple/white/yellow or black...getting a bit boring..
    Just look how fantastic Aberdeen looked in their lovely blue number yesterday. I would bet that is the worst selling away kit they have ever produced. A blue or red Hibs top would be the same. I do think you may be on a fishing trip though
    Purple or white for an away strip for me, hate the black and not too keen on yellow

  27. #26
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,706
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thatís just being silly.

    hahahaha....

  28. #27
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,773
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just look how fantastic Aberdeen looked in their lovely blue number yesterday. I would bet that is the worst selling away kit they have ever produced. A blue or red Hibs top would be the same. I do think you may be on a fishing trip though
    Purple or white for an away strip for me, hate the black and not too keen on yellow
    Get what you say about purple or white but personally I quite like this seasons black shirt.

  29. #28
    @hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bellevue
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,846
    Something similar to the 6-2 kit for the home one and purple and green stripes for the away one.

    If we are in Europe we will need a third kit, in which case an inverted version of the home kit.

  30. #29
    Director of Coaching
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,823
    Blog Entries
    1
    Purple and White away anyone?

  31. #30
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but I'm talking about a return to the purple and green stripes from the 90s. Maybe some whiz kid can put a photoup
    Here are a few that I designed last year... some ideas mentioned on here and a couple that I personally like. All away kits.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved