hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 204
  1. #31
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32,631
    Quote Originally Posted by guthrie01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is valid but we won’t have Hearts at home till next season
    I think it was more of a general point, rather than just in reference to these upcoming games.

    As it happens, I agree.

    We should sell as many tickets to Hibs fans as possible. Rangers and Celtic already give us the bare minimum for Ibrox and Parkhead as it is so there will be no implications for us cutting their allocation at Easter Road.

    Hearts should continue to get the full south stand as we have a mutual agreement in place which suits both clubs.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    Chairman, North East Scotland Hibernian SC Frazerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,358
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any need?
    Every need

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any need?

    If they get enough feedback from the mbs and also from the real world this is exactly the type of issue our reps should be presenting to the Board.

    If they are not representing the fans on key issues then their role is meaningless....

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any need?
    Absolutely a need

  6. #35
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blackpool
    Age
    58
    Posts
    48,282
    During the elections we couldn't keep those wanting on the board off, now they are like rocking horse ****. Is it any wonder folk are asking where they are and why is there no comments at least from the one person who did make a brief appearance after her election?

    I voted for Tracey, but she's been nowhere to be seen on here for a long time, against what she said when looking to be appointed.

  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Age
    30
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this.
    Who?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #37
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    50
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this. 😂😂
    Do we still have them?
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member ronaldo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,769
    I seem to recall the Huns saying they were going to boycott the teams who they perceived went against them when they died.

    Maybe we can help this new lot out.

    Give them a family section only.


    SCOTLAND CAN.

  10. #39
    Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last game of the season verses the rangers

    As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

    Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

    That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

    So.....

    Easter Road holds 20,421.

    So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

    So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

    Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!
    Yup. Give the zombies the same % allocation they give us at Greyskull and that's fair. 3000+ less bigots on match day is too good an opportunity to miss.

  11. #40
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    715
    It's always good to have someone to blame and criticising the fans reps before the Hibernian Board make any decision on the allocation to Celtic and Rangers is right up there.

    I don't personally know either but I am certain that the Chairman and CEO of the club will do the right thing for our Football Club, as they have done in arguing the case for Hibernian to get three home games.


    Anyways...
    Celtic will get their usual allocation
    Killie will get 1500
    Rangers will get 1500


    Now what else or who else can we criticise from the outside looking in or can we just take a view that everyone is pulling in the same direction and place some trust in the Board to do the right thing?

  12. #41
    We should give Rangers a portion of the South lower and put the singing section above them.

  13. #42
    @hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,138
    Cut Celtic and the rangers allocation...give them what they give us, minimal seating with a ***** view.

  14. #43
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32,631
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's always good to have someone to blame and criticising the fans reps before the Hibernian Board make any decision on the allocation to Celtic and Rangers is right up there.

    I don't personally know either but I am certain that the Chairman and CEO of the club will do the right thing for our Football Club, as they have done in arguing the case for Hibernian to get three home games.


    Anyways...
    Celtic will get their usual allocation
    Killie will get 1500
    Rangers will get 1500


    Now what else or who else can we criticise from the outside looking in or can we just take a view that everyone is pulling in the same direction and place some trust in the Board to do the right thing?
    Celtic should get a reduced allocation as well and we should erect a few pillars directly in front of their supporters like a lot of our supporters experience at Parkhead.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Haddington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Celtic should get a reduced allocation as well and we should erect a few pillars directly in front of their supporters like a lot of our supporters experience at Parkhead.
    Both should get the bare minimum. I’d give them the two blocks closest to the East so they’re drowned out even more.

    There can be no arguments here - Hibs supporters will buy these tickets if possible and if Celtic and Rangers receive near 4000 tickets then the board are simply pandering to the Old Firm.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

  16. #45
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both should get the bare minimum. I’d give them the two blocks closest to the East so they’re drowned out even more.

    There can be no arguments here - Hibs supporters will buy these tickets if possible and if Celtic and Rangers receive near 4000 tickets then the board are simply pandering to the Old Firm.
    Pandering to the OF, show me any recent evidence? I can recall Hibs cutting Rangers allocation for then play off in 2015 and we ended up with a half empty south stand.

    The club has moved on from there and we know that we’ll easily sell out the Rangers game. Celtic one, unfortunately the wider picture needs to be taken and if, for example, we want to sign Scott Allan then it might be a price worth paying to give Celtic their usual allocation

  17. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pandering to the OF, show me any recent evidence? I can recall Hibs cutting Rangers allocation for then play off in 2015 and we ended up with a half empty south stand.

    The club has moved on from there and we know that we’ll easily sell out the Rangers game. Celtic one, unfortunately the wider picture needs to be taken and if, for example, we want to sign Scott Allan then it might be a price worth paying to give Celtic their usual allocation
    How about Celtic get the whole South stand and we get to play Scott Allan against them?

  18. #47
    First Team Regular CorrieHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Age
    32
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn right ! And keep them in till we’re all away !
    We'll be celebrating after finishing second. Surely we can't keep them in to watch that, can we?! Lol

  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Miller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll be celebrating after finishing second. Surely we can't keep them in to watch that, can we?! Lol
    Sounds good to me ! 😂

  20. #49
    The fans can drive this ourselves. Buy as many tickets as quickly as possible and force the club into a decision. I think we will do the right thing and cut the Thes allocation. Doubt there is enough time for the other cheek.

  21. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    most definitely . 900 and not a filthy blue bigot more.
    😂😂😂

  22. #51
    Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warriston
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,391
    Killie, I would imagine, will bring through a very decent support for our game against them. I doubt they will sell out the stand though so the South will be split for that game. Therefore, if it can be done for the game against Killie, there is absolutely NO reason why it can't be done against the THE huns.

  23. #52
    Don't know if it would be to late to do it but why not try and sell a block of 3 tickets for our home games at a slight discount, that way we would get a near sell out against killie as well

  24. #53
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    217
    It's simple as soon as tickets go on sale snap them up including the South we sell out midweek derby games in record time these games are as or more important no problem then

  25. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by TelaStella View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can’t see it happening for the Celtic game as if they win they’ll clinch the title.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why should this matter??

    May as well give them extra then I suppose

  26. #55
    @hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,682
    It should happen for all remaining games this season. Leeann said at the age once that if Hibs fans were able to by the tickets then she would happily cut the allocations of away fans. Well, we are there now. I think all three games will sell out and Hibs fans will buy whatever tickets are made available in the south.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Celtic should get a reduced allocation as well and we should erect a few pillars directly in front of their supporters like a lot of our supporters experience at Parkhead.
    We should keep this posts with the nets up we use for the warmups.

  28. #57
    @hibs.net private member Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    33
    Posts
    15,104
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    They should both get the full stand, bigger attendance, more money and better atmosphere. Most might not agree but that's how I see it.
    Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. -Vince Lombardi

  29. #58
    They will probably get what we gave them in the playoffs a few years ago

  30. #59
    @hibs.net private member guthrie01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They should both get the full stand, bigger attendance, more money and better atmosphere. Most might not agree but that's how I see it.
    If you call a stand of bigots belting out sectarian songs a “better atmosphere” then we have different ideas of what that means
    Money won’t be an issue either if we split the stand, and less away fans means a better chance for us to get behind the team and push on for 2nd place.

  31. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why should this matter??

    May as well give them extra then I suppose
    That's exactly what I'm wondering. Them winning the title and how many of their fans are present for it is no concern of ours. Albeit perhaps a bit late in the day for organising now.

    I whole-heartedly agree with the posts about cutting allocations to the same percentage as we get, at the most! It's a no brainer for me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved