hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 204
  1. #1
    Testimonial Due HarpyHibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    1,676
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Daniel1875

    Old Firm Ticket Allocation

    It has to be cut for the top 6 fixtures. The ticket demand is there to justify doing it. Weíve shared a stand with the Huns while the East was getting built so thereís no excuses.

    Make it happen Leeann.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member bod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,240
    Wasting your breath,it wonít happen

  4. #3
    First Team Breakthrough davhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    450
    Surely has to be done for the last game. Will be the biggest demand for any game this season if we can secure europe with a result

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    27,930
    the bigots give hibs fans 900 ? and they expect 4k as usual.... **** them, and at the same time do shopkeepers and the good residents on easter road/surrounding areas a huge public decency favour

  6. #5
    It can and should be done. There is a precedent from the Championship remember.

    Give the Uglies the same or equivalent number of tickets they give us when we go Glasgow and squeeze them into the far west side of the South and hold them back at the end of the game and see how they like being treated the way they treat us.

  7. #6
    First Team Regular Nevi_SOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    East Lothian
    Posts
    745
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    100% has to happen especially against the huns

  8. #7
    Testimonial Due Albanian Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kaimes Crossroads
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,767
    Done it against the huns in the play-off game so we def have to do it for these ones

  9. #8
    Donít think itíll happen.

  10. #9
    Give the huns 900 tickets max

  11. #10
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    390
    most definitely . 900 and not a filthy blue bigot more.

  12. #11
    If we are still in play for 2nd it has to be done, we'll easily have the demand to make up for it and I'd hate for them to have the full stand for encouragement.

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,145
    Have to agree on this. The demand is there from Hibs fans. Same with the Celtic game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member guthrie01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    528
    Split the South Stand for all games, demand is there and we always get an embarrassing number of tickets away to the OF

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    sunny leith
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,100
    With Celtic going for the title cutting their allocation would be a recipe for disaster.

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,206
    They both give us pathetic allocations. We should cut theirs where there's demand.

  17. #16
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32,036
    Give Celtic and Rangers the bare minimum. The demand is there from Hibs fans and our fans should be catered for first.

    It won't happen though.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  18. #17
    Testimonial Due SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,638
    Last game of the season verses the rangers

    As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

    Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

    That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

    So.....

    Easter Road holds 20,421.

    So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

    So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

    Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    56
    Posts
    22,520
    Might be too late for the Celtic game, but we should fdonit for the final fixture, if we can get 2nd/3rd against them

  20. #19
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last game of the season verses the rangers

    As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

    Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

    That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

    So.....

    Easter Road holds 20,421.

    So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

    So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

    Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!
    Damn right ! And keep them in till weíre all away !

  21. #20
    @hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Craggy Island
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last game of the season verses the rangers

    As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

    Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

    That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

    So.....

    Easter Road holds 20,421.

    So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

    So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

    Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!
    I was totally prepared to offer them 500... but when you put it like that

  22. #21
    @hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Craggy Island
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might be too late for the Celtic game, but we should fdonit for the final fixture, if we can get 2nd/3rd against them
    We need to keep Celtc sweet for a Scott Allan deal so let them have the whole stand... and what a massive GIRFUY to The Rangers and their travelling menagerie if we give them a minimum

  23. #22
    If we have a chance of clinching 2nd or 3rd against Rangers we should give them as small an allocation as we can. There isn't a debate to be had, if we can sell the tickets to Hibs fans and the Police are agreeable then we split the stand.

  24. #23
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    56
    Posts
    22,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we have a chance of clinching 2nd or 3rd against Rangers we should give them as small an allocation as we can. There isn't a debate to be had, if we can sell the tickets to Hibs fans and the Police are agreeable then we split the stand.
    Maybe the dot counters can tell us how many seats are in each Block in the South

  25. #24
    Chairman, North East Scotland Hibernian SC Frazerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,271
    Iím sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this. 😂😂

  26. #25
    First Team Breakthrough TelaStella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    EH16
    Posts
    164
    Canít see it happening for the Celtic game as if they win theyíll clinch the title. Should most definitely happen for the huns however.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #26
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this. 😂😂

    Any need?

  28. #27
    Iím all for doing this with Celtic and Rangers due to the amount they give us ...

    However hearts should still get full stand as they do the same with us which is fair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #28
    @hibs.net private member guthrie01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím all for doing this with Celtic and Rangers due to the amount they give us ...

    However hearts should still get full stand as they do the same with us which is fair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your point is valid but we wonít have Hearts at home till next season

  30. #29
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porty
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieCowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any need?
    Yep. Most definitely.

  31. #30
    Show us that extra Hibs fans are more of a priority than a marginal loss of revenue.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved