hibs.net Messageboard

Our S.C. Fairytale video

Just watched this again for about the hundredth time (but not recently) first of all without doubt the best video of the many produced every time I see those individual hibbys in tears of joy and elation it sets me off bubbling as I did sitting on my own this morning it reminds me what this football means to us so proud to be associated after nearly 50 years of supporting this club through thick and thin I've never known such good times to be a hibby listening to Leeann in her recent interview on hibs tv her passion to take this club forward and push on is obvious lets all do our utmost to take this club to another level and make sure that we can look forward to more emotional video viewing in the future Ggtth

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    I have had the the Scottish Cup dvd since it came out but I haven't watched it yet. It's weird, I feel like I can't just sit down and stick it on like it's an ordinary thing.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have had the the Scottish Cup dvd since it came out but I haven't watched it yet. It's weird, I feel like I can't just sit down and stick it on like it's an ordinary thing.
    I’m the same. Still wrapped in the cellophane. I’m saving it for the perfect moment.

First Team Breakthrough
    Same here, still waiting to find the right moment to watch it in peace and quiet

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I’m the same. Still wrapped in the cellophane. I’m saving it for the perfect moment.
    I went to the cinema screening at Ocean Terminal, but haven’t watched my DVD since
    No idea why?

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    It almost feels like a spiritual thing that needs to be done in the right way at the right time. Not sure what that is though.

I'm glad it's not just me.

I won’t spoil the end for anyone who hasn’t seen it then

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    I will, the good guys win in the end 😉

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Seriously fellows, enjoy the DVD while we're still on the up. It will not disappoint.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Don’t watch it at 6am with a hangover! I was greeting like a bairn 😂😂

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    I will, the good guys win in the end ��
    Nobody knew how it was going to end - it was a big secret.
    To keep a lid on it, the Glesgie Police filmed an alternative ending at Ibrox.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Up there with the best of them...

"We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Up there with the best of them...

"We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal G View Post
    Same here, still waiting to find the right moment to watch it in peace and quiet
    Guys, guys, watch it, you will love it

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    You mean the bit after Halliday scored and it was game over? I always switch off at that point.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Best watched late at night by yourself with a large dram in hand and the rest of the bottle nearby - preferably when a long lie next day is a possibility. Miraculously there still always seems to be a wee element of surprise. You also need a box of hankies - seen it umpteen times and it still makes me greet.... with joy, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Just watched this again for about the hundredth time (but not recently) first of all without doubt the best video of the many produced every time I see those individual hibbys in tears of joy and elation it sets me off bubbling as I did sitting on my own this morning it reminds me what this football means to us so proud to be associated after nearly 50 years of supporting this club through thick and thin I've never known such good times to be a hibby listening to Leeann in her recent interview on hibs tv her passion to take this club forward and push on is obvious lets all do our utmost to take this club to another level and make sure that we can look forward to more emotional video viewing in the future Ggtth
    A great watch, Does any one know the story behind the guy in the pub on his own dropping to his knee's and know one else seems to be bothered. I don't know why but I always wondered about this one

Quote Originally Posted by One Day View Post
    A great watch, Does any one know the story behind the guy in the pub on his own dropping to his knee's and know one else seems to be bothered. I don't know why but I always wondered about this one
    Great vid. and I think it was lyonhibs in that clip Can't recall the story of where he was, exactly, but maybe Germany

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    I had to wait until I had the house to myself, had my headphones on and it was like I was there all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Great vid. and I think it was lyonhibs in that clip Can't recall the story of where he was, exactly, but maybe Germany
    Thanks for that. I don't know why but that bit of the video sums the emotion up

Left by mutual consent!
    Watched it over 50 times and I even know what Stoksey says now. But it took a while !

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Aye defo Lyonhibs.

Think it might be Switzerland he's in. Think it was picked up by a German footie mag?

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Watched it over 50 times and I even know what Stoksey says now. But it took a while !
    Never lip synched it iirc - what’s he say?

Quote Originally Posted by One Day View Post
    Thanks for that. I don't know why but that bit of the video sums the emotion up
    T'was indeed me in my local here in Zurich. Had spent a fortune coming over for the LC Final and had a wedding to pay off etc etc although the bar tab at at the end of the night was such that I might as well have just come over for the final

The original (complete with cringey shrieks ) that did indeed go a tad viral in Germany for about a day can be viewed here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABRXpYyUgY

Brilliant brilliant brilliant GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    T'was indeed me in my local here in Zurich. Had spent a fortune coming over for the LC Final and had a wedding to pay off etc etc although the bar tab at at the end of the night was such that I might as well have just come over for the final

The original (complete with cringey shrieks ) that did indeed go a tad viral in Germany for about a day can be viewed here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABRXpYyUgY
    Even better lol