hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 254
  1. #1

    The reaal news of what is happening regarding the possibile ramping up for WW3

    This is from an independent journalist instead of the department of propaganda otherwise known as the BBC... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HRcISVwYM
    Last edited by andybev1; 11-04-2018 at 05:30 AM.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.

  4. #3
    First Team Breakthrough Curried's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Port Misery
    Age
    56
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.
    I wonder if this this BBC interview recorded yesterday (10th April 2018) by the UK’s Fmr. Ambassador to Syria Peter Ford is more reflective of the truth.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_Z1f84Ps8&app=desktop

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.
    Where is the proof that he is as you say - it is so easy to come out with that and it is not the first time I have heard you dismiss people like that. Did I not hear you call people that think 9/11 was a false flag as wearing tinfoil hats - if so then that is where the conversation ends.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Curried View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if this this BBC interview recorded yesterday (10th April 2018) by the UK’s Fmr. Ambassador to Syria Peter Ford is more reflective of the truth.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_Z1f84Ps8&app=desktop
    He (the ambassador) is saying the same as the person I put up (Jake Morphoneos - A guy I do not have too much in common politically with but he is an honest guy and a bloody good journalist. He used to work for finanace companies on finaincial cr) If you check you will see that they cover the same ground with the same conclusions. The reporter tries to slide in a bit about Asad being guilty but the Ambassador puts him straight.

    The problem for me is that just like before with weapons of mass destruction and the last chemical hoax in Syria, the BBC tends to repeat these things (lies) which is definately working for the people trying to start a war - look where that got us in Iraq with the lies toild.

    Anyway, I am going to leave it for people who like a bit of critical thinking, then they can make their own minds up. Not people who go about talking nonesense about tinfoil hats and consipiracy theories before they even check things out - just let the government tell then what is what.
    Last edited by andybev1; 11-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.

  7. #6
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,152
    Where did you source "real" news from before the invention of the internet?

  8. #7
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,103
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did you source "real" news from before the invention of the internet?
    David Icke? The x-files? Ripley's Believe it or not?

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,451
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I not hear you call people that think 9/11 was a false flag as wearing tinfoil hats - if so then that is where the conversation ends.
    That would be a fair point though

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,451
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is staying the same as the person I put up so just the same, not more reflective. The problem for me is that just like before with weapons of mass destruction and the last chemical hoax in Syria, the BBC tends to repeat these things which is definately working for the people trying to start a war - look where that got us in Iraq with the lies toild.

    Anyway, I am going to leave it for people who want to hear the truth and not muppets who go about talking nonesense about tinfoinl hats and consipiracy theories before they even check things out - just let the government tell then what is what. Then they can make their own minds up.
    Ehhhh.....you were the one who brought tinfoil hats up though

  11. #10
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,103
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would be a fair point though
    Clearly not. It was 'them' who did it. 'They' do a lot of things, you know.

  12. #11
    I didn't watch all of the first video, but both are asking the same question - why would Assad do this? It makes no military sense whatsoever unless you are directly fighting his forces. It would seem to raise the other question which is as the second interview from the BBC is airing the same conclusions, perhaps it's not quite the propaganda led institution you would have us believe?

  13. #12
    First Team Breakthrough Curried's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Port Misery
    Age
    56
    Posts
    201
    [QUOTE=andybev1;5367830]He (the ambassador) is saying the same as the person I put up (Jake Morphoneos - A guy I do not have too much in common politically with but he is an honest guy and a bloody good journalist. He used to work for finanace companies on finaincial cr) If you check you will see that they cover the same ground with the same conclusions. The reporter tries to slide in a bit about Asad being guilty but the Ambassador puts him straight.

  14. #13
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,168
    I'm confused about the menu of options we now seem to have available to choose from:

    1. It never happened.
    2. It happened but someone else did it.
    3. It never happened and Russian forces can take you to where it never happened.
    4. It happened but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to both investigate and apportion responsibility (the US position).
    5. It did not happen but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to investigate but not allowed to apportion responsibility, because apportioning responsibility is the job of the UN Security Council in which Russia can exercise a veto over who is to blame (the Russian position).
    6. This alleged chemical bombing didn't happen and neither did any of the previous ones.
    7. This false claim of a chemical attack is just a pretext to start World War III. The US and its allies have been waiting for this chance/have deliberately engineered this chance by making it up/ have deliberately engineered this chance by planning and executing it as a false flag operation.

    This is because there have been no other opportunities or pretexts available whatsoever for doing this during the previous seven years of the Syrian civil war - for example at the point of all the other 'false flag' chemical incidents - or indeed during any of the other theatres of conflict which have been ongoing for a number of years.

    8. It's an excuse for Trump to attack/invade. The same isolationist Trump who wants US protective trade tarrifs, a wall with Mexico, less US commitment to NATO and who thinks US involvement in Iraq was bad for US self-interest.
    9. It's a New World Order conspiracy.
    10. George Soros is behind it.
    11. It's a neoliberal conspiracy.
    12. It's all the jews/Israel.
    13. It's a Luciferian conspiracy.

    But whatever it is, it's definitely not a bloodthirsty murderer slaughtering his own people with chemical weapons on the Saturday after negotiations with his opponents stalled on the Friday. There's absolutely no reason why this man who has done this more than once before would order such a thing. It's not as if he's desperate to end the overt war part of the conflict - using chemical weapons to demonstrate ruthless determination to 'encourage the others' as gets on with the death squads, repression and torture that will inevitably follow as he tries to re-assert control throughout Syria.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm confused about the menu of options we now seem to have available to choose from:

    1. It never happened.
    2. It happened but someone else did it.
    3. It never happened and Russian forces can take you to where it never happened.
    4. It happened but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to both investigate and apportion responsibility (the US position).
    5. It did not happen but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to investigate but not allowed to apportion responsibility, because apportioning responsibility is the job of the UN Security Council in which Russia can exercise a veto over who is to blame (the Russian position).
    6. This alleged chemical bombing didn't happen and neither did any of the previous ones.
    7. This false claim of a chemical attack is just a pretext to start World War III. The US and its allies have been waiting for this chance/have deliberately engineered this chance by making it up/ have deliberately engineered this chance by planning and executing it as a false flag operation.

    This is because there have been no other opportunities or pretexts available whatsoever for doing this during the previous seven years of the Syrian civil war - for example at the point of all the other 'false flag' chemical incidents - or indeed during any of the other theatres of conflict which have been ongoing for a number of years.

    8. It's an excuse for Trump to attack/invade. The same isolationist Trump who wants US protective trade tarrifs, a wall with Mexico, less US commitment to NATO and who thinks US involvement in Iraq was bad for US self-interest.
    9. It's a New World Order conspiracy.
    10. George Soros is behind it.
    11. It's a neoliberal conspiracy.
    12. It's all the jews/Israel.
    13. It's a Luciferian conspiracy.

    But whatever it is, it's definitely not a bloodthirsty murderer slaughtering his own people with chemical weapons on the Saturday after negotiations with his opponents stalled on the Friday. There's absolutely no reason why this man who has done this more than once before would order such a thing. It's not as if he's desperate to end the overt war part of the conflict - using chemical weapons to demonstrate ruthless determination to 'encourage the others' as gets on with the death squads, repression and torture that will inevitably follow as he tries to re-assert control throughout Syria.
    13. Luciferian Conspiracy is real! If you don't believe that high powers In the world follow the doctrine of Lucifer then I feel for you.

    But putting that to side for a second.

    You did not mention that a previous chemical attack blamed on Assad turned out to be an chemical attack that was done by Western backed 'rebels'.

    One of the big lies is there are rebels in Syria, the 'rebel fighters fighting Assad are Western backed foreign mercenaries.

  16. #15
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,168
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    13. Luciferian Conspiracy is real! If you don't believe that high powers In the world follow the doctrine of Lucifer then I feel for you.

    But putting that to side for a second.

    You did not mention that a previous chemical attack blamed on Assad turned out to be an chemical attack that was done by Western backed 'rebels'.

    One of the big lies is there are rebels in Syria, the 'rebel fighters fighting Assad are Western backed foreign mercenaries.

    I know its not universally accepted on here but, oh my days.

  17. #16
    Russia said it would shoot down any missile fired at Syria, Trump just told them to get ready for new shiny ones.

    LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEE!!!!

    On a more serious note what really angers me is we saw nothing when ISIS was doing whatever it wanted across Syria and Iraq.

    Unspeakable acts were being carried out and the US and Turkey sat with their thumbs up their arse watching on.

    Changed days now.

  18. #17
    here is trumps tweet

    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump



    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    11:57 - 11 Nis 2018


  19. #18
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,168
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is trumps tweet

    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump


    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    11:57 - 11 Nis 2018


    Someone needs to take that idiot's phone away from him.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is trumps tweet

    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump


    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    11:57 - 11 Nis 2018

    Please, please, please let this be "fake news". This can't be real.

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I not hear you call people that think 9/11 was a false flag as wearing tinfoil hats - if so then that is where the conversation ends.
    I'll be honest - that sounds like something I'd say.

    In a friendlier tone, I'd ask that you consider reading 'Voodoo Histories' by David Aaronovitch.

  22. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    13. Luciferian Conspiracy is real! If you don't believe that high powers In the world follow the doctrine of Lucifer then I feel for you.
    Evidence please.

  23. #22
    Testimonial Due The_Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lothian
    Posts
    2,342
    Guess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth. (Rockhound, Armageddon)

  24. #23
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence please.
    I think you will find the answer in the CERN logo..

  25. #24
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,168
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you will find the answer in the CERN logo..


  26. #25
    @hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Newcastle/Gateshead
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,714
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is trumps tweet

    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump



    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    11:57 - 11 Nis 2018

    Jesus Christ.

  27. #26
    Testimonial Due Hibee87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    2,326
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee-87
    This is interesting. Trump WILL fire missiles, I have no doubts based on his latrst tweet, maybe even as soon as the next 24-48 hours. Will Russia shoot them down? and if so, what will Trumps/'Allies' response be? It seems to me you have 2 children who will refuse to back down by all accounts.
    WW3 is always being banded about and the end of times over Nuclear war etc which benefits no one as we all know, but really WTF is going to happen when that first Missile is launched, and even 1 of them shot down? Would the USA declare a war on Russia? its effing mental state of affairs in 2018

  28. #27
    Trump could be looking for a Thatcher Falklands moment to sway the midterms in his favour.

  29. #28
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is interesting. Trump WILL fire missiles, I have no doubts based on his latrst tweet, maybe even as soon as the next 24-48 hours. Will Russia shoot them down? and if so, what will Trumps/'Allies' response be? It seems to me you have 2 children who will refuse to back down by all accounts.
    WW3 is always being banded about and the end of times over Nuclear war etc which benefits no one as we all know, but really WTF is going to happen when that first Missile is launched, and even 1 of them shot down? Would the USA declare a war on Russia? its effing mental state of affairs in 2018
    Maybe im being hopelessly optimistic, but i think even if we got to the stage of an open conflict, ot would be contained regionally in and aroubd syria. But i really hope we dont get to that stage.

    Mu guess is the US will hammer syrian airfields, the syrian airforce has apparently already largely moved to russian airfields so they can live with that, the russians will have advance warning, and eveyone can claim they won.

    I think if the russians did manage to shoot down a few missiles, nobody would be too concerned. The risk of escalation would be if the russians followdd through on their threat to retaliate against launch platforms- i think if russia attacked the US navy, the US would have to respond in kind and attack (and probably sink) a russian ship in response.

  30. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence please.
    Jimmy Saville and his connections to the royal families and political elites.

  31. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know its not universally accepted on here but, oh my days.
    What's your concerns?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved