hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

First Team Breakthrough andybev1's Avatar

The reaal news of what is happening regarding the possibile ramping up for WW3

This is from an independent journalist instead of the department of propaganda otherwise known as the BBC... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8HRcISVwYM
    Last edited by andybev1; 11-04-2018 at 05:30 AM.

If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then youíve taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then youíve taken a wrong turn somewhere.
    I wonder if this this BBC interview recorded yesterday (10th April 2018) by the UKís Fmr. Ambassador to Syria Peter Ford is more reflective of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_Z1f84Ps8&app=desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Curried View Post
    I wonder if this this BBC interview recorded yesterday (10th April 2018) by the UK’s Fmr. Ambassador to Syria Peter Ford is more reflective of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_Z1f84Ps8&app=desktop
    He (the ambassador) is saying the same as the person I put up (Jake Morphoneos - A guy I do not have too much in common politically with but he is an honest guy and a bloody good journalist. He used to work for finanace companies on finaincial cr) If you check you will see that they cover the same ground with the same conclusions. The reporter tries to slide in a bit about Asad being guilty but the Ambassador puts him straight.

The problem for me is that just like before with weapons of mass destruction and the last chemical hoax in Syria, the BBC tends to repeat these things (lies) which is definately working for the people trying to start a war - look where that got us in Iraq with the lies toild.

Anyway, I am going to leave it for people who like a bit of critical thinking, then they can make their own minds up. Not people who go about talking nonesense about tinfoil hats and consipiracy theories before they even check things out - just let the government tell then what is what.
    Last edited by andybev1; 11-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    He is staying the same as the person I put up so just the same, not more reflective. The problem for me is that just like before with weapons of mass destruction and the last chemical hoax in Syria, the BBC tends to repeat these things which is definately working for the people trying to start a war - look where that got us in Iraq with the lies toild.

Anyway, I am going to leave it for people who want to hear the truth and not muppets who go about talking nonesense about tinfoinl hats and consipiracy theories before they even check things out - just let the government tell then what is what. Then they can make their own minds up.
    Ehhhh.....you were the one who brought tinfoil hats up though

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    Ehhhh.....you were the one who brought tinfoil hats up though
    No I did not, read what I said.

[QUOTE=andybev1;5367830]He (the ambassador) is saying the same as the person I put up (Jake Morphoneos - A guy I do not have too much in common politically with but he is an honest guy and a bloody good journalist. He used to work for finanace companies on finaincial cr) If you check you will see that they cover the same ground with the same conclusions. The reporter tries to slide in a bit about Asad being guilty but the Ambassador puts him straight.

I'm confused about the menu of options we now seem to have available to choose from:

1. It never happened.
    2. It happened but someone else did it.
    3. It never happened and Russian forces can take you to where it never happened.
    4. It happened but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to both investigate and apportion responsibility (the US position).
    5. It did not happen but we can't have a UN Security Council backed investigation unless that investigation is allowed to investigate but not allowed to apportion responsibility, because apportioning responsibility is the job of the UN Security Council in which Russia can exercise a veto over who is to blame (the Russian position).
    6. This alleged chemical bombing didn't happen and neither did any of the previous ones.
    7. This false claim of a chemical attack is just a pretext to start World War III. The US and its allies have been waiting for this chance/have deliberately engineered this chance by making it up/ have deliberately engineered this chance by planning and executing it as a false flag operation.

This is because there have been no other opportunities or pretexts available whatsoever for doing this during the previous seven years of the Syrian civil war - for example at the point of all the other 'false flag' chemical incidents - or indeed during any of the other theatres of conflict which have been ongoing for a number of years.

8. It's an excuse for Trump to attack/invade. The same isolationist Trump who wants US protective trade tarrifs, a wall with Mexico, less US commitment to NATO and who thinks US involvement in Iraq was bad for US self-interest.
    9. It's a New World Order conspiracy.
    10. George Soros is behind it.
    11. It's a neoliberal conspiracy.
    12. It's all the jews/Israel.
    13. It's a Luciferian conspiracy.

But whatever it is, it's definitely not a bloodthirsty murderer slaughtering his own people with chemical weapons on the Saturday after negotiations with his opponents stalled on the Friday. There's absolutely no reason why this man who has done this more than once before would order such a thing. It's not as if he's desperate to end the overt war part of the conflict - using chemical weapons to demonstrate ruthless determination to 'encourage the others' as gets on with the death squads, repression and torture that will inevitably follow as he tries to re-assert control throughout Syria.

If you take your news from conspiracy theorists on YouTube then you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere.
    Where is the proof that he is as you say - it is so easy to come out with that and it is not the first time I have heard you dismiss people like that. Did I not hear you call people that think 9/11 was a false flag as wearing tinfoil hats - if so then that is where the conversation ends.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    Did I not hear you call people that think 9/11 was a false flag as wearing tinfoil hats - if so then that is where the conversation ends.
    That would be a fair point though

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    That would be a fair point though
    Clearly not. It was 'them' who did it. 'They' do a lot of things, you know.

I didn't watch all of the first video, but both are asking the same question - why would Assad do this? It makes no military sense whatsoever unless you are directly fighting his forces. It would seem to raise the other question which is as the second interview from the BBC is airing the same conclusions, perhaps it's not quite the propaganda led institution you would have us believe?

First Team Regular
    If you rely on BBC and other mainstream outlets for your news...You clearly don't really know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    If you rely on BBC and other mainstream outlets for your news...You clearly don't really know what's going on.
    Each to their own but Iíll trust a professional outfit with a long history of reporting the news over a semi-lucid, highly emotive random with a GoPro every time.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Each to their own but Iíll trust a professional outfit with a long history of reporting the news over a semi-lucid, highly emotive random with a GoPro every time.
    You can watch and listen to both you know?

The options arenít digital.

In this Information Age, we should seek to understand and challenge all information that we see and come to our own balanced conclusions.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    You can watch and listen to both you know?

The options arenít digital.

In this Information Age, we should seek to understand and challenge all information that we see and come to our own balanced conclusions.

J
    Iím more than capable of collating information before making my own opinions. Like everything though, I filter out the rubbish. I wouldnít take information on software development from a building surveyor. Itís the same with folk whose only qualification on reporting news is having a YouTube channel.

Where did you source "real" news from before the invention of the internet?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Where did you source "real" news from before the invention of the internet?
    David Icke? The x-files? Ripley's Believe it or not?

Russia said it would shoot down any missile fired at Syria, Trump just told them to get ready for new shiny ones.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEE!!!!

On a more serious note what really angers me is we saw nothing when ISIS was doing whatever it wanted across Syria and Iraq.

Unspeakable acts were being carried out and the US and Turkey sat with their thumbs up their arse watching on.

Changed days now.

Trump could be looking for a Thatcher Falklands moment to sway the midterms in his favour.

Conclusive proof that some world leaders rock!

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Conclusive proof that some world leaders rock!
    Or that they believe in the power of the Clerrie Jungle.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I miss when I just sat about all day smoking weed and reading ***** on the internet.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Hometeamís match-day attire:

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    BBC Radio 6 music is in on it too. The jingle in between shows has reverb on the "6" so it sounds like "666". Plus they play devilishly good tunes so it's pretty obvious really when you think about it.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    The spooky thing is - look how many times the number 666 comes up in this thread. I wrote the numbers down on a pad, and if I look at it , there's clearly a 666 visible.
    http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/ - Read my blog "So A Season Starts.. " - Updated TODAY 03/08/15

I see a few are mocking the idea of homage to 666. That's fine the truth is blind to those who don't want to see it.

The smoking gun:

An industry where you HAVE to sell your soul to satan to achieve a certain level of success. These celebs all paying homage to Lucifer their paymaster.

Southsideharpboy - You are a respected poster for good reason but to dismiss the baphomet as silly hand signs lets you down I regret to say.

Explain this one - more 666 references in the most satanic of industries:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e....0.J78uSkY9sg4

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    I see a few are mocking the idea of homage to 666. That's fine the truth is blind to those who don't want to see it.

The smoking gun:

An industry where you HAVE to sell your soul to satan to achieve a certain level of success. These celebs all paying homage to Lucifer their paymaster.

Southsideharpboy - You are a respected poster for good reason but to dismiss the baphomet as silly hand signs lets you down I regret to say.

Explain this one - more 666 references in the most satanic of industries:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e....0.J78uSkY9sg4
    OMG. Now I believe.

51af50a4958f63ec75c876687f406e39--music-covers-album-covers.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by McS****y View Post
    Yep thank you for confirming. As you can see the entertainment industry is rife with Satanism. Thankfully Mr T got out when he could.

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    Yep thank you for confirming. As you can see the entertainment industry is rife with Satanism. Thankfully Mr T got out when he could.
    ok-hand.png