hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: admins

admins

Need to calm down.closing the Doyle thread was ridiculous.thought this forum was about free speech?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Does seem abit Ott to close a thread I'd agree because basically someone said she doesn't have nice teeth? Been far worse things said about Hearts players and managers (particularly Levein and Locke) and threads haven't been closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Need to calm down.closing the Doyle thread was ridiculous.thought this forum was about free speech?
    I think some of the comments were a wee bit offensive maybe it was the right thing to close rather than letting it escalate. I think the Admins generally do a good job leave it to them.
    Last edited by Sammy7nil; 02-04-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Frankly I couldn't be bothered deleting the comments that needed deleting. It wasn't really a thread that 'needs' to be here.

If people think 'I hope you fall and break your buck teeth' and 'Hertz bitch' are high humour then fair play. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    It was schoolboy crap and not worth the thread anyway.

Should have added I'm closing this as well. If anyone wants to discuss further they can PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HNA11 View Post
    Frankly I couldn't be bothered deleting the comments that needed deleting. It wasn't really a thread that 'needs' to be here.

If people think 'I hope you fall and break your buck teeth' and 'Hertz bitch' are high humour then fair play. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.
    Close this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Does seem abit Ott to close a thread I'd agree because basically someone said she doesn't have nice teeth? Been far worse things said about Hearts players and managers (particularly Levein and Locke) and threads haven't been closed.
    Agree it does seem a bit ott