hibs.net Messageboard

Goals from PTFC game

Apologies if already posted, but didn't see them in other threads.

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/4856

No other player in the the team would have got onto that Ambrose pass - Boyle did really well getting to it, as did McLaren for getting in from of the defender. Secondly, did you notice Hanlon getting fouled all the way until he got his head onto the ball.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Yip Efe over hit that he was having a mad twenty minute spell before the goal.

Every week there is wrestling, grabbing, blocking going on against us which is ignored, but as soon as a Hibs attacker shows any aggression, a foul is given against us.

Happens every game without fail and we have yet to be awarded a penalty. The majority of the fouls given against us are in the opponent's penalty box at set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every week there is wrestling, grabbing, blocking going on against us which is ignored, but as soon as a Hibs attacker shows any aggression, a foul is given against us.

Happens every game without fail and we have yet to be awarded a penalty. The majority of the fouls given against us are in the opponent's penalty box at set pieces.
    The Partick goal yesterday was disallowed for blocking.

I was in line with the six yard box and didn't see anything wrong at the time, and I'm still not convinced having seen the TV highlights. I'd be very pissed off if we'd had a goal ruled out for that.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post

I was in line with the six yard box and didn't see anything wrong at the time, and I'm still not convinced having seen the TV highlights. I'd be very pissed off if we'd had a goal ruled out for that.
    Was it? I thought the linesman flagged for offside?

Promising Youngster
    I was just behind the goals in the south for the partick "goal" and still dont really know why it was denied. At the time I thought it was very close to being over before the boy cam in and smashed it home.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    Was it? I thought the linesman flagged for offside?
    The linesman flagged for something, but I have no clue what that was.

Not complaining too much though because we were long overdue a dodgy call in our favour.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post

We did, in the St J game. Hanlon was penalised for the most innocuous contact on a defender as McGregor dispatched his best effort on goal all season.