hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I went to Houston once for a Galaxy game. The people and the stadium are very nice. I bought seats for two on StubHub for that game as I wanted lounge access. Every part of that stadium is a good view and you can buy beer and food everywhere. I have no contact at that club.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Shout out to me if you are ever back in Houston - same applies to all other Hibees of course. Always a beer and a place to sleep at Hobo Harry's house about 30 minutes north of downtown Houston. Golf course is about 5 minutes driving time from my house too.....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shout out to me if you are ever back in Houston - same applies to all other Hibees of course. Always a beer and a place to sleep at Hobo Harry's house about 30 minutes north of downtown Houston. Golf course is about 5 minutes driving time from my house too.....
    I will, great town and I swear I am thinking about buying a house there to benefit from the low taxes, direct flights to Caribbean, and a lot of great teams to watch!

My mate worked at the NASA Johnson Space Center while they were testing the James T Webb Space telescope, which is a next step from the Hubble. I stayed in the Galleria area at the Marriott and indulged in some enjoyable nights out.

Houston is a great place for a lads night out. I liked a tequila bar downtown near the other Marriott. Don't know the name.

Was in the states in 95, good memories of Dallas, Houston and Austin, great music scene. Also was in a place Fort Worth? Scary.