hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't she specifically out a statement praising Cathro's communication skills?

Think she said he was extremely articulate, or something along those lines.

I think she just blatantly lies to them.
    All the Jambos, including Budge, were taken in by his p*sh. They didn't understand it but thought he sounded intelligent so thought he must know what he's talking about. We, however, saw through him straight away and had great fun laughing at all his press conferences. Maybe we shouldn't have ridiculed him quite so much as he might have survived a bit longer.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar

Said he was very intelligent and she's sure he'll go on to great success.

All that comes out her mouth is lies, it’s actually unreal the stuff she’s got away with saying and that’s just been swept under the carpet. Her statements are full of piss and they idiots buy into it even though she’s been caught out lying many times.

She loves herself and this Jesus like status some Hearts fans have for her. She’s ripping the hole clean out the fans and I hope it continues. They are so delusional it’s not even funny now.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Lee Wallace laying the pitch.
    That made me laugh 😂

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    All that comes out her mouth is lies, it’s actually unreal the stuff she’s got away with saying and that’s just been swept under the carpet. Her statements are full of piss and they idiots buy into it even though she’s been caught out lying many times.

She loves herself and this Jesus like status some Hearts fans have for her. She’s ripping the hole clean out the fans and I hope it continues. They are so delusional it’s not even funny now.
    I have to disagree with your last sentence mate. It is funny.

United we stand here....

I don't know what you mean, as it certainly makes me laugh. she is a despot, a bit like the last 3 despots they have had. she is only getting some credence from the media because she "saved" them to a certain degree. the last one that owned them almost tipped them over into the abyss and it was only ****bags like Lord Foulkes of Cumnock saying "the land is worthless and no building is taking place in that area" and others saying similar that allowed them to give her it on a poundstrecher price.!

Look at the difference in how Leeann Dempster handles herself and how that old tart whore’s herself to the media. I cringe everytime i see her pug face.
    Last edited by Thecat23; 23-03-2018 at 11:48 AM.

First Team Breakthrough
    She saved them for the pricey interest rate of 6.4%. I keep telling the yams that she is robbing them hoping they will cancel their FOH subscriptions. They are that deluded they believe the Skyline restaurant when it opens will have a Michelin star. More like a Michelin man

probably the biggest thing that pisses me off is that she got the "stadium" at a knockdown price. that place should have been sold for house building, to recover some of the Aluminum plant pensioners' fund in Lithuania and other places of that ilk.she is now sitting there like Jabba the Hutt on a chaise longue, directing operations with a face like a modern day Dora frae Danube Street. (younger chaps wont know auld Dora)

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    probably the biggest thing that pisses me off is that she got the "stadium" at a knockdown price. that place should have been sold for house building, to recover some of the Aluminum plant pensioners' fund in Lithuania and other places of that ilk.she is now sitting there like Jabba the Hutt on a chaise longue, directing operations with a face like a modern day Dora frae Danube Street. (younger chaps wont know auld Dora)

Auld Dora was better dressed than Budge

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AltheHibby View Post
    She's not the Messiah, she's just a naughty girl.
    A naughty girl called Maria. And a problem for Hearts, though it doesn't look like they're catching on anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    She saved them for the pricey interest rate of 6.4%.
    It's only 6.2% she's not charging them.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Looks like the obvious move to Murrayfield* that earned them a few extra bob whilst others played to three stands has been offset by the delay and increased cost. Wonder when the massive increase in capacity will fleas that and start earning..?

Does anyone have a clear photo of the Murrayfield clock at night? Those that have seen it will know why I ask,
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

“Ian is a particularly articulate young man.”

Heard a snippet of A(nn's) interview this morning. Her target was a national semi final and a top 4 place. So a newly promoted Hibs will likely achieve her target for Hearts. Says it all really. The futures green and white

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    She saved them for the pricey interest rate of 6.4%. I keep telling the yams that she is robbing them hoping they will cancel their FOH subscriptions. They are that deluded they believe the Skyline restaurant when it opens will have a Michelin star. More like a Michelin man
    Is wee fat robbo making a comeback at Tiny tynie?? 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AltheHibby View Post
    She's not the Messiah, she's just a naughty girl.
    She's not been a girl since The Beatles released Love Me Do.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Worked with folks that worked for her and I’m surprised.
    Her rep according to them for being as tight as a gnats chuff hasn’t rung true well maybe cutting corners cost wise undid her right enough.

I would have thought the shop would have been more tightly run.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Arrogance and ego probably. She thought she could save some money by running the project herself and no one challenged her.

Their decision to build the new stand around the existing one added huge complexity to the project, and doing without a proper architect was mental.
    Her business model was always either do more with no extra resources or do the same with less resources.

When she wasn't able to drive down costs she tried to reduce the spec of the stand and that was never going to work.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla Black View Post

That's a belter.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Look at the difference in how Leeann Dempster handles herself and how that old tart whore’s herself to the media. I cringe everyone I see her pug face.
    Nae need for that mate

i see its been confirmed when levein inevitably goes tits up he's worming his way back up the stairs to his cosey director of football role. They really are thick as ****, she's letting a man who won nothing in over 30 years as a player and manager run a football club and their fans are wondering why they're finding their natural place as a mediocre side within Scottish Football. They are like us years ago, change the manager and change the players every other year. They are on a downward spiral and we are on the up

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    We are not worthy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough

Cool

Aye she has continued to put a positive spin on everything and playing the iam new to football so this is all new to me card - this was easy in the post Admin period when things were moving forward and her and her team been planning their 'rebirth' strategy for months in the background. For example she had them lapping up a generic of the shelf addidas strip that fed directly into their past, a rebrand of the stadium colour scheme with a new maroon track and the essential repair work needed in the stadium spun up as on going improvments, this approach was aided (unfortunatly) by the team doing better than expected in league.

She is still adopting the positive spin and it new to me tactic but it is now hard to justify as she has been in charge now for three years. As she has overseen the poor the recruitment of players/ mangement, the squad has been exposed as poor and real on the field success has eluded them, The stand has also become a running Joke outwith the BBC and hearts fans and they clearly have a cash flow problem. Also it has been increasingly hard since Februrary 2016 for her as our own development on and off the field has been superb, some of the statments are almost like clutching ay straws....

She knows that taking 2 years to complete the stand will continue to offer her small positives to use for example the new cludgie design annoucement this week takes supporters attention away from the fact that they will be paying Maulary Martins wages for the same period as the stand build that they have not met their own on field targets this season. it allows them to wallow in the myth of being still in transition.
    Last edited by hibstag; 23-03-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Hearts are broken as a club. Administration has made them a soft touch. All their fans are walking on egg shells with Budge even though they know deep down she's not very savvy at running a football club as they are terrified she'll walk away. They have no option but to lap up every word she says and pretend to like it. Everyone can see the club is a shambles failing on and off the park. Levien appointing himself as manager after interviewing other candidates, multi million pound overspend on a simple stand project, comedy of errors on the park, falling attendances, begging fans for yet more money, falling further and further behind Hibs. Total shambles. They will continue to lap it up though. Karma really is a bitch.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    All their fans are walking on egg shells with Budge even though they know deep down she's not very savvy at running a football club as they are terrified she'll walk away.
    This is true.

The last person that Hearts fans stood up to was the Pieman because he stupidly told them the truth.

Vlad's nonsense, never mind criminality, wasn't just tolerated, it was lapped up and regurgitated as great wisdom and promise.

We see regular arguments on hibs.net with flying accusations of Happy Clapper and Doom and Gloomer.

It seems only the former is permissible on kickback.

And to think our admins get accused of having a party line.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Cilla Black View Post
    God, I really miss him.

Thought she sounded pretty rattled even with softball questions.

Cringe. You know.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    “Ian is a particularly articulate young man.”
    That's Budge talk for he's a lorry driver

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Brunswickbill View Post
    Cringe. You know.
    Criticising others for their, y'know, communication skills. Y'know?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Criticising others for their, y'know, communication skills. Y'know?
    Only listened to it for 10 mins or so and she did say that alot. Maybe the Hearts version of Frank Bruno, you know what I mean Arry.