hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Yellow & Red cards

Many, many, many years ago in amateur football we got fined for yellow and reds (mostly paid by the individual - although do know of some clubs who would take the hit).

Was just wondering if the same exists for the Hibs & Co players of this world.

Would be really interested to know, how much for a "card", and do the players have to fork out of their own pocket?

Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Many, many, many years ago in amateur football we got fined for yellow and reds (mostly paid by the individual - although do know of some clubs who would take the hit).

Was just wondering if the same exists for the Hibs & Co players of this world.

Would be really interested to know, how much for a "card", and do the players have to fork out of their own pocket?

Cheers
    Would think there will be something in place although it may only be for certain types of bookings such as decent, red cards such as raising your hands etc. I’d like to think we don’t fine players for mistimed tackles etc.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    I don't know but I doubt it, especially this team. Off field (stokes) definitely.