hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.google.de/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11896/11272124/hamburgs-time-running-out-in-battle-to-avoid-first-bundesliga-relegation

HSV look to be in real trouble and look like being relegated from the top flight for the first time in their history. With Köln leading 2-0 in their Derby against Leverkusen it's not looking great for them. As a Werder fan I find this extremely pleasing. They've managed to slip out of the noose at the last minute the last few seasons but it will take a miracle to save them from the drop now.
    Also my German club of choice. My pals son went to see them a few months ago and advised me he got a flight direct from Edinburgh to Bremen ... if that's still doable I'm sorely tempted, if I can persuade my partner that Bremen is a top European destination that is

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    As you can imagine I cannot wait for HSV to be relegated. The thought of having away trips to the Volkspark, Köln & possibly Hansa Rostock next season has me very excited 😀🇩🇪⚽☠️

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also my German club of choice. My pals son went to see them a few months ago and advised me he got a flight direct from Edinburgh to Bremen ... if that's still doable I'm sorely tempted, if I can persuade my partner that Bremen is a top European destination that is
    Not that fitba fans are so petty as to simply like a team because they play in green, but... 😉 i always had a bit of a soft spot for Werder, when they used to be challening amd conpeting in Europe, not so long sgo

Perhaps some of the german fitba aficionados can help, but what is iy about so many of germany's big clubs (traditionally at least) that so many of them seem to have fallen from grace very quickly - there must be more churn in germany's big teams (bayern excepted) than any of tge other top european leagues?