hibs.net Messageboard

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually thought we could've brought on Whittaker for Allan earlier, before St J scored their equaliser.

You could see Allan had ran himself into the ground and it was clear we were needing more bodies at the back
    I said that at game I'd have hooked Allan much earlier and brought on Whitty maybe last 20...we didn't even use all our subs despite playing 80 mins or so with 10 men??? Bit bizarre

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Lenny on BT Sport Score Today

He makes a pretty good pundit. Just been called an intellectual Robbie Savage by Chris Sutton.

I certainly wouldn't shout abuse at Marciano but I certainly wouldn't have given him a round of applause either. I'll applaud him when he plays well and/or when he keeps a clean sheet, not when he costs us points with a really stupid sending off.

I thought handballs had to be a deliberate act? Or if your hands in an “unnatural position”.

Marciano does have his arms in air, but the ball then hits him in the chest first. As he brings his arms down, there is unavoidable contact with ball to arm. Maybe it’s just me, cos all pundits and even our manager says decision to send him off is the right one! What is the rule that caused him to be sent off?