hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1152

Thread: Kamberi

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like Leeann has been replaced by Craig David.

    Announced Kamberi on Monday
    Launched the kit on Tuesday
    Another player signed by Wednesday
    And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
    Lennie chilled on Sunday.
    That's brilliant 🤣🤣

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #122
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could it be a double announcement maybe TC?? With Dylan or Mallan maybe??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Could be BH, Iím confident that both will be announced very soon.

  4. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be BH, Iím confident that both will be announced very soon.
    Good enough for me mate...great news

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  5. #124
    Testimonial Due GreenNWhiteArmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dalkeith
    Posts
    1,571
    I reckon Kamberi will be announced early next week to keep us excited ahead of the kit release next fri

    From what i hear, the away kit is a thing of beauty

  6. #125
    @hibs.net private member majorhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Meadowbank, Edinburgh, Rio.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be BH, Iím confident that both will be announced very soon.
    First piece in place if true. What we had in the 2nd half last season at times, swarming forward, looking likely to score from different angles, putting opposition teams on the back foot, particularly the poppy theives & zombies, please supply plenty more of that Hibs.

  7. #126
    @hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    mayfield
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,941
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could it be a double announcement maybe TC?? With Dylan or Mallan maybe??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Would that no be a triple announcement 😂
    fingers crossed .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

  8. #127
    Testimonial Due Mikey09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,481
    Mind Kamberi doesn't need to be here to agree terms people. Lennon did say they're talking to his representitves on a daily basis.

  9. #128
    So Mallan is signing?

  10. #129
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,740
    Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Mallan is signing?
    Yes.

  11. #130
    Coaching Staff Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Airth
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brilliant TC. Hopefully Mallan and Allan too!! Possibly Dylan??
    I'll have whatever sleeping pills you're on

    That is proper dreamland

  12. #131
    Coaching Staff Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Airth
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes.
    *chugging

  13. #132
    #dotnettopboiz SteveHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,710
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like Leeann has been replaced by Craig David.

    Announced Kamberi on Monday
    Launched the kit on Tuesday
    Another player signed by Wednesday
    And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
    Lennie chilled on Sunday.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

  14. #133
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,208
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    I swear right now if we sign Kamberi, Allan and Mallan, and that's all just for starters, then Derby dominance, challenging for 2nd, pushing for the cups etc, all continues folks!

  15. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes.
    Cheers!

  16. #135
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    65
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear right now if we sign Kamberi, Allan and Mallan, and that's all just for starters, then Derby dominance, challenging for 2nd, pushing for the cups etc, all continues folks!
    and if all 3 are true, I demand the pantomime horse.! where is he? canny believe all these will happen to be honest.

  17. #136
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and if all 3 are true, I demand the pantomime horse.! where is he? canny believe all these will happen to be honest.
    Tincastle its currently "managing" Hearts.

  18. #137
    Coaching Staff Ronniekirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    7,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could be BH, Iím confident that both will be announced very soon.
    Next push for Season Tickets likely to be just before 1st June so Quality signings would incentivise those who are holding off
    Thought we would of been through the 11,000 mark by now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #138
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Next push for Season Tickets likely to be just before 1st June so Quality signings would incentivise those who are holding off
    Thought we would of been through the 11,000 mark by now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are through the 11,000 mark.....

  20. #139
    Coaching Staff Ronniekirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    7,874
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are through the 11,000 mark.....
    Oops must of missed that Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #140
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oops must of missed that Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8728

    👍🏻

  22. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll have whatever sleeping pills you're on

    That is proper dreamland
    It sure is...seems like we already have 2 outta 3...come on Dylan over to you...

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  23. #142
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    2,718
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Seeing it reported all over social media that we have paid 100k for Flo, is that right? If so. A no brainer.

  24. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by stokesmessiah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seeing it reported all over social media that we have paid 100k for Flo, is that right? If so. A no brainer.
    2 Flos = 1 James Collins ?

  25. #144
    Coaching Staff MWHIBBIES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    6,016
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear right now if we sign Kamberi, Allan and Mallan, and that's all just for starters, then Derby dominance, challenging for 2nd, pushing for the cups etc, all continues folks!
    I think derby dominance has to restart first, we've lost 2 of the last 3.

  26. #145
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by stokesmessiah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seeing it reported all over social media that we have paid 100k for Flo, is that right? If so. A no brainer.
    Havenít seen a single report on social media myself.... got any links?

  27. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear right now if we sign Kamberi, Allan and Mallan, and that's all just for starters, then Derby dominance, challenging for 2nd, pushing for the cups etc, all continues folks!
    If we get the three in your post we would be behind where we ended up given who is likely not to be here(SJM, McLaren and Dylan maybe even Efe). We have lost 2 out of the last three Derbies and ended up 4th so to be where you say I think we have to improve personnel over last year. That will not be an easy job and those signings as you say would have to be for starters..

  28. #147
    @hibs.net private member tamig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    5,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oops must of missed that Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry Ronnie. Gaunnae stop saying of instead of have?

  29. #148
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    29,289
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon Kamberi will be announced early next week to keep us excited ahead of the kit release next fri

    From what i hear, the away kit is a thing of beauty


    as was the one for the season just finished, my all-time favourite away top

  30. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Havenít seen a single report on social media myself.... got any links?
    HFC Transfer News tweeted that he's signed. But then again, that account literally just picks things up from here and passes it off as it's own info.

  31. #150
    Testimonial Due Mikey09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HFC Transfer News tweeted that he's signed. But then again, that account literally just picks things up from here and passes it off as it's own info.
    Picks their info from TheCat. Or does he run that site?!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved