hibs.net Messageboard

We've got SJM..........and Daz

Seen here completing their Application Forms, John McGinn and Darren McGregor joined Neil Lennon and David Gray in showing their support for Hibernian Supporters Limited (HSL).

Our midfield maestro John McGinn commented “ When I heard the guys from HSL explain how ordinary supporters were digging deep to help us progress I knew I wanted to join too. As the gaffer said football is nothing without supporters and I have been lucky enough to strike a good rapport with the fans. I want them to know that we appreciate their support “

Life long Hibs supporter Darren McGregor was equally enthusiastic “ I think all the fans know I’m a supporter first and foremost so when I heard about this I just wanted to get right behind my team. I’ll always want the best for my team so anything that helps us progress I’m all for it “.

We have had a fantastic response so far to the news about Neil and David supporting HSL. It’s great to see so many getting behind the cause.

We can do so much more. Remember donations are voluntary and can be stopped at any time. Also remember every donation counts. Please only donate if you can spare the cash. Donations start at just £7.73 per month.

Let’s show this team how much we appreciate them.

You can join on our web site www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
    JMG copy.jpgIMG_8979 copy.jpg

2. Log in to remove the advert

This is great. HSL is really on a roll at the minute. Only good for the club.

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Good news. Has the publicity of the gaffer and players resulting in an increased number of contributers?

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seen here completing their Application Forms, John McGinn and Darren McGregor joined Neil Lennon and David Gray in showing their support for Hibernian Supporters Limited (HSL).

Our midfield maestro John McGinn commented “ When I heard the guys from HSL explain how ordinary supporters were digging deep to help us progress I knew I wanted to join too. As the gaffer said football is nothing without supporters and I have been lucky enough to strike a good rapport with the fans. I want them to know that we appreciate their support “

Life long Hibs supporter Darren McGregor was equally enthusiastic “ I think all the fans know I’m a supporter first and foremost so when I heard about this I just wanted to get right behind my team. I’ll always want the best for my team so anything that helps us progress I’m all for it “.

We have had a fantastic response so far to the news about Neil and David supporting HSL. It’s great to see so many getting behind the cause.

We can do so much more. Remember donations are voluntary and can be stopped at any time. Also remember every donation counts. Please only donate if you can spare the cash. Donations start at just £7.73 per month.

I trust Petrie had carbon paper and a new 10 year contract for £1000 a week under John McGinn's application form when he signed it.....

Great stuff. Did you not do the old switcheroo with SJM's application form and a new contract when he wasn't looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sas_The_Hibby View Post
    I trust Petrie had carbon paper and a new 10 year contract for £1000 a week under John McGinn's application form when he signed it.....

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    I've just tried to make a one-off donation.

When I got to the end of the process and viewed the transaction details, I saw an instruction to my bank to set up a direct debit.

It did not say for how much or that it was a one-off payment.

I stopped the transaction at the confirm payment stage.

If I get an assurance the one-off payment direct debit is just that, I'll set it up again.

Sorry to be pedantic, in the past I've needed to get overpayments refunded. I don't want that hassle again.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    I've just signed up.

Kyle Lafferty purely because he is an awful person. Nothing to do with anything he has done on the pitch at Hearts because every time I've seen him against us he's been laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    I've just tried to make a one-off donation.

When I got to the end of the process and viewed the transaction details, I saw an instruction to my bank to set up a direct debit.

It did not say for how much or that it was a one-off payment.

I stopped the transaction at the confirm payment stage.

If I get an assurance the one-off payment direct debit is just that, I'll set it up again.

Sorry to be pedantic, in the past I've needed to get overpayments refunded. I don't want that hassle again.

JohnMcM

Don’t worry, provided you have gone into the single contribution section this will be a one off payment. I know that lots of people think that a direct debit means continuous payments, but that’s not correct. You can also have one off single payment direct debits. Hope this helps.

HSL

Fancy pen for SJM. A no nonsense basic Biro for Daz.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    Kyle Lafferty purely because he is an awful person. Nothing to do with anything he has done on the pitch at Hearts because every time I've seen him against us he's been laughable.
    Wrong thread I think.

Would imagine we'll see some more players signed up over the coming weeks - Stevenson and Hanlon I'd imagine will follow McGregor, Gray and McGinn.

Interest timing SJM doing this....could it be indicative of good news on a contract extension..?

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    JohnMcM

Don’t worry, provided you have gone into the single contribution section this will be a one off payment. I know that lots of people think that a direct debit means continuous payments, but that’s not correct. You can also have one off single payment direct debits. Hope this helps.

HSL
    Thanks.
    Done.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    I know HSL is on a roll at the moment, but I doubt Lafferty is going to sign up !

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ano hibby View Post
    Interest timing SJM doing this....could it be indicative of good news on a contract extension..?
    I have a sneaky wee feeling that SJM might just extend his contract by a year to see how Hibs progress. He has stated he wants to try down south, and nobody will blame him for that, but I think, like N.L, SJM is happy with life at the moment.

Just a feeling and probably totally wrong, but fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    I have a sneaky wee feeling that SJM might just extend his contract by a year to see how Hibs progress. He has stated he wants to try down south, and nobody will blame him for that, but I think, like N.L, SJM is happy with life at the moment.

Just a feeling and probably totally wrong, but fingers crossed
    I've got a sneaky wee feeling too after his post derby comments about Hibs being the place to be etc. In fact am more confident about him staying than Dylan at the moment which is surprising really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    I’ve signed up to HSL again, I’m definitely behind it but can I ask when is the new website going live? It was talked about back in November I’m sure. I just don’t think HSL gets enough coverage and the website should be better than it is. There is stuff posted on Twitter but doesn’t appear in the news on the site which I don’t understand.

Hate to say it but the FoH website is much better. I think donators should have the choice to create an account and I don’t see why we can’t have monthly prize draws for donators for signed shirts or balls or something. It’s novelties but could get even more to sign up.

Anyway, hope we can really kick on with this.

If he's signed up to HSL he can't be that bad

Admins,

Just a thought but could we maybe have a "Sticky Thread" at the top with a link to HSL's signing up section?

@hibs.net private member
    Bump .... totally proud to be on the same team as SJM, McGregor, SDG and Lenny - all supporting the Hibees team on the park.
    Signing up is a doddle - the equivalent of less than a couple of pints a month is barely missed

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    I know HSL is on a roll at the moment, but I doubt Lafferty is going to sign up !
    Not signed up with HSL thank goodness (although every little helps!!) but did I not read somewhere he had signed up with FoH in an attempt to get more Jambos on board....or have I just made that up?

Even if I have, with the current rate of turnover of players at Tynie, there’s nobody there long term enough to make it a lasting or meaningful contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Not signed up with HSL thank goodness (although every little helps!!) but did I not read somewhere he had signed up with FoH in an attempt to get more Jambos on board....or have I just made that up?

Even if I have, with the current rate of turnover of players at Tynie, there’s nobody there long term enough to make it a lasting or meaningful contribution.
    Yippeeee another Hibs thread which ends up talking about them. Get a grip.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Yippeeee another Hibs thread which ends up talking about them. Get a grip.
    Who's them ?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Got a wee look at the revamped website earlier - looks like a massive improvement on the old one and should be much easier to sign up.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Got a wee look at the revamped website earlier - looks like a massive improvement on the old one and should be much easier to sign up.
    is it live yet? Had a wee look there and it still seems to be the old one?

*on a side note, the home page on the old one talks about HSL’s ‘clear objectives’ as being all about buying shares and holding those shares for the benefit of the commmnity. It doesn’t mention the other objective of simply raising funds for the team. I’m sure the HSL lads have it all in hand but hopefully the new website can also stress that point.