Anything goes. Hard to see past Hearts, Rangers and Celtic players as those are our most heated matches, but I’m sure there are a few ex Hi-bees in everyone’s list two.

1. Kyle Lafferty (mostly from his time at Rangers, however his summer shenanigans didn’t help much. My dislike for him is definitely simmering as he continues to do less and less in a Hearts shirt.)
2. Aiden McGeady (the way he turned his back on his native Scotland to play for Ireland didn’t do him many favours.)
3. Neil Lennon (can’t deny I hated him as a player, adore him as a manager. Funny how things change.)
4. Rudi Skacel (graceless in victory, graceless in defeat. Continued to be a massive walloper even after signing for Dundee Utd and Raith.)
5. Matt Doherty (an absolute prick of a man, thought he was too good for Hibs, despite being woeful for us.)
6. Jamie Hamill (an odious man, odious to look at. The definition of a wannabe hard man.)
7. Paul Hartley (mostly out of frustration for how average he was at us and how he came back to haunt us.)
8. Andy Walker (more for his punditry than anything he did on the pitch)
9. Barry Ferguson (scrote.)
10. Artur Boric (we used to absolutely torment him at Easter Road. Remember him goading the Hibs fans only for him to spill the ball twice in one game.)