hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

returning tickets for tonight's game?

Wife's grandad passed away this morning. Have to be there for the wife, and more to worry about than a game of football so can't make it.

Equally though, I don't have money just to chuck about. Does anybody know it there is a return scheme for such events?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sorry to hear that. Best point of call would be to call Hibs and see what they say. They may well do it as an act of kindness considering the events.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Bought tickets for the Partick a month ago and forgot all about it. Bought two tickets which arrived today,realised my mistake ticket office cancelled them this afternoon. great service.

Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wife's grandad passed away this morning. Have to be there for the wife, and more to worry about than a game of football so can't make it.

Equally though, I don't have money just to chuck about. Does anybody know it there is a return scheme for such events?
    Because it’s an away game they wouldn’t normally (it’s not our cash to refund type thing) but like the poster above said, probably best speaking to Leeann and seeing if they could do anything goodwill wise.