hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I put my renewal in on Weds and got the confirmation email from Hibs straight away but still haven't got anything from Zebra finance (and I've checked my spam folder). Should I be getting concerned or is it still early days?
    Get on the phone with them mate, same thing happened to me so I phoned them yesterday and they said they hadn't received my application, they also said this could be down to anything from putting in the wrong mobile number

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststandee View Post
    Get on the phone with them mate, same thing happened to me so I phoned them yesterday and they said they hadn't received my application, they also said this could be down to anything from putting in the wrong mobile number
    This seems to happen far too often, their systems must be rubbish if you think you have completed and are not told otherwise, very poor.

If you haven't heard the same day I'd be chasing. I renewed on Monday, got the form to sign within seconds and got notification of approval by late the same afternoon.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

First Team Regular
    I went down in person to TO yesterday. Was told that I could only apply for monthly payment scheme on-line. I tried to get in to my account but have forgotten my password. Was informed that if I clicked the "Reset" link I would receive an e-mail shortly telling me how to choose a new password. Have done this several times; no e-mail has been forthcoming!

First Team Breakthrough
    I phoned them and yep, the company address was too long. Should all be sorted out but as someone who works in IT it’s pretty poor IMHO- it's basic input validation
    Last edited by whiskas; 06-04-2018 at 03:28 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This seems to happen far too often, their systems must be rubbish if you think you have completed and are not told otherwise, very poor.
    Happens way too often. Last year I had issues due to a space in my mobile number, this year I have no idea why - and it was being blamed on a timeout which never happened.

The extra admin it must be causing the TO can’t be an efficient way to work. Better spending a few hundred on fixing the system.

Can I ask how long have people waited for a copy of the agreement to be delivered by snail mail after completing the agreement online?
    Last edited by andybev1; 06-04-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    I've used the instalment scheme for 3/4 seasons now, and every time they have came back with some very minuscule problem, each time it has been a problem on their end. Last year I had a season ticket with the wrong name sent out.

I don't want to slag it too much because it's a great option to have for a lot of people with limited finances, but it's becoming a pain in the arse, and I hope it doesn't put some people off.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    I’ve used it often and it’s taken two minutes to complete, service was very quick and all communications and documents arrived very quickly. All in all very satisfied with them

Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    I went down in person to TO yesterday. Was told that I could only apply for monthly payment scheme on-line. I tried to get in to my account but have forgotten my password. Was informed that if I clicked the "Reset" link I would receive an e-mail shortly telling me how to choose a new password. Have done this several times; no e-mail has been forthcoming!

contact them by clicking the 'contact us' option at the bottom if the page and fill in the form it takes you to. Did you check your spam BTW?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    contact them by clicking the 'contact us' option at the bottom if the page and fill in the form it takes you to. Did you check your spam BTW?
    Nothing in Spam. Looks like I will be paying full price and in a oner. Not the end of the world. Thanks anyway.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    Nothing in Spam. Looks like I will be paying full price and in a oner. Not the end of the world. Thanks anyway.
    They’ll honour it - give them a phone. The systems being used aren’t up to scratch and they know it. You’ll have a confirmation email from Hibs to prove you ordered before the deadline.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    Can I ask how long have people waited for a copy of the agreement to be delivered by snail mail after completing the agreement online?
    They don't actually send a copy of the agreement by post - it's just confirmation of direct debit payments. Took 3 or 4 days for mine