Should Bartley play in Derby?

Europe

Hearts Point of View with Ewen Cameron

Lennon's influence

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5dZjsAIPZyqRJo9aK8ZNyh

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/hibs-talk/id1236445811?mt=2

www.hibstalk.libsyn.com

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good show and I liked the phone in guests apart from the Hearts roaster who was trying hard for a reaction. Do you think he has inside info in Dylan though? He mentioned he works with Dylan's partner and then said no chance he is at ER next season. Genuine info or just at the wind up?
    The Hibs guests were excellent, cheers for the show.

@hibs.net private member
    Interesting opinions - Mcgregor’s been poor this season and maybe Porteous should start, McGinn’s never showed up in a derby, McLaren’s missing too many chances and how long do we give him.

Not sure I agree with any of that but thanks for taking the time to record it!

Quote Originally Posted by HibsTalk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our 1st Phone-In is here! In it we discuss

News

Should Bartley play in Derby?

Europe

Hearts Point of View with Ewen Cameron

Lennon's influence

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5dZjsAIPZyqRJo9aK8ZNyh

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/hibs-talk/id1236445811?mt=2

www.hibstalk.libsyn.com

Hey guys do you have the soundcloud link for the latest show.

Edit : .......its ok that last link works fine
    Last edited by seanshow; 07-03-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Interesting opinions - Mcgregor’s been poor this season and maybe Porteous should start, McGinn’s never showed up in a derby, McLaren’s missing too many chances and how long do we give him.

Yeah don't know what Steven was on, McGregor, with the exception of injuries has been solid.

Can always come on a future phone in to get your opinion on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsTalk View Post
    Yeah don't know what Steven was on, McGregor, with the exception of injuries has been solid.

Can always come on a future phone in to get your opinion on

How much do you pay?

@hibs.net private member
    I work with Ewen too and Dylan’s mrs as well and he is an absolute spraffer, always talks rubbish... he is a typical Jambo!!

I’ve never asked Dylan’s girlfriend about what he is doing next year so no scoops from me but I doubt Ewen has asked her either!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMD View Post
    Good show and I liked the phone in guests apart from the Hearts roaster who was trying hard for a reaction. Do you think he has inside info in Dylan though? He mentioned he works with Dylan's partner and then said no chance he is at ER next season. Genuine info or just at the wind up?
    The Hibs guests were excellent, cheers for the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I work with Ewen too and Dylan’s mrs as well and he is an absolute spraffer, always talks rubbish... he is a typical Jambo!!

I’ve never asked Dylan’s girlfriend about what he is doing next year so no scoops from me but I doubt Ewen has asked her either!!
    Haven't listened to the podcast yet but that's what I thought too (after reading GMD's post but before I'd read yours) based on what little I've heard him on the radio. He's got a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly just like I have when I say he made it up in his tiny little mind.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post

Just wow.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Just wow.
    there’s one guy on there that has mental opinions at times - earlier in the season Ambrose only got a game cos he was Lennon’s mate.

'S' Form
    I have to say that when Ewen isn't at the wind up he's quite good for an honest opinion from the other side. Was an interesting addition to the podcast and the 'wee fannies' certainly did well to take it all in good humour and not rise to the bait.

Mind you, that's easy when we know they're talking pish because we're the team on top! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Benjeloon View Post
    I have to say that when Ewen isn't at the wind up he's quite good for an honest opinion from the other side. Was an interesting addition to the podcast and the 'wee fannies' certainly did well to take it all in good humour and not rise to the bait.

Mind you, that's easy when we know they're talking pish because we're the team on top! 😁

The fact that he is constantly 'at the wind up' says it all. Imagine spending huge chunks of your life trying to wind people up to get attention.

Listening to it just now, Ewen Cameron is a fanny but good banter. Disagree about Lennon going, think that's wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage East View Post
    The fact that he is constantly 'at the wind up' says it all. Imagine spending huge chunks of your life trying to wind people up to get attention.
    It's called "modern journalism" although it's been around for years, is completely tiresome and already worn out. If that's the tone of this show include me out.

@hibs.net private member
    https://twitter.com/ewendcameron/sta...357658625?s=21

Whenever I think Ewen and the rubbish he spraffs I watch this and it always cheers me up, worth a watch.... wait for it at the end.

😂😂😂

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    He’s pretty harmless (Cameron) but what’s with the constant reference to big team, wee team, back in your box etc, etc? It’s so hertz, so wounded cringe...

Yes they have a better derby record but that clearly (not entirely) has been influenced by their spending relative to ours, certainly in my lifetime. WTF has that got to do with “size of club”, anyway?

They’ve won 4 leagues, 4 league cups and 8 Scottish cups in their history. Hibs have won 4 leagues, 3 league cups and 3 Scottish cups. Both are pretty paltry hauls given the size of the clubs, in Scottish terms, especially given the relatively smaller financial gap between the OF and the edinburgh clubs, prior to the last 30 or so years. It’s like 2 bald men (one with a massive chip on his shoulder ) fighting over a comb.

We’ve got a more impressive record in Europe and had the bigger attendance record however I’d bet there’s very little between the average attendances over our respective histories. Our stadiums are roughly the same size these days and the record attendances they’ve had recently and we’re currently having are relatively close.

But aye, big team, natural order and all that. Pathetic.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Was pretty disappointed you let him rip the pish with the big team nonsense. Not one mention of them bumping charities, not being on a level playing field financially when they racked up so many wins, being the biggest team in Edinburgh yet with a smaller stadium, us having the biggest attendance at Tynecastle (semi vs St Johnstone) in the recent era.

Etc etc

Missed opportunity lads 👎🏻

Not convinced a Hearts phone in would have a Hibee on it ripping into them. Sometimes I think we are too nice to them.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Albert of Kidd View Post
    Not convinced a Hearts phone in would have a Hibee on it ripping into them. Sometimes I think we are too nice to them.
    Agree 100 per cent.

Left by mutual consent!
    Cameron is one dick on that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    He’s pretty harmless (Cameron) but what’s with the constant reference to big team, wee team, back in your box etc, etc? It’s so hertz, so wounded cringe...
    Really? Tiresome twat.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Care in the community is a wonderful thing!

Can you imagine Grant Stott on a hearts fans pod cast phone in (just thinking a like for like broadcaster supporter). He'd get nothing but wee team and 5-1 chat. Just leave them to have their fun and eventually they'll put their wet with drool fingers in the wall socket

Can't stand Ewan Cameron. Unfunny, smug hearts prick of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Care in the community is a wonderful thing!

Can you imagine Grant Stott on a hearts fans pod cast phone in (just thinking a like for like broadcaster supporter). He'd get nothing but wee team and 5-1 chat. Just leave them to have their fun and eventually they'll put their wet with drool fingers in the wall socket
    Funny enough, Grant Stott was exactly who I was thinking of. No way he would be invited onto a Hearts phone in before the derby. But having someone on calling us the wee team and all that. I don't get it personally. Yeah it's banter, but on a Hibs fans phone in!?

Why did you get that roaster on the show?

Funny enough, Grant Stott was exactly who I was thinking of. No way he would be invited onto a Hearts phone in before the derby. But having someone on calling us the wee team and all that. I don't get it personally. Yeah it's banter, but on a Hibs fans phone in!?
    Talking of wee team. A Hearts "mate" of mine called us that today. When i remided him we had a bigger stadium, bigger crowds, way ahead in the league and lost 1 derby in 10 he didn't know what to say. Made me chuckle
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 08-03-2018 at 07:09 PM.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    What's the song at the end? Is it Nina Nisbett?

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar

I've a jambo mate who knew Ewan when they both worked/lived in Abu Dhabi. Sean lent him his VHS copy of the 98 Cup final. His mum had taped the whole thing on sportscene and mailed it out. It was all he had of the day. Lent it to EC and never saw it again. I used to email and call into the Real Football phone in to ask for Sean's tape back. If you see him - please ask

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    I've a jambo mate who knew Ewan when they both worked/lived in Abu Dhabi. Sean lent him his VHS copy of the 98 Cup final. His mum had taped the whole thing on sportscene and mailed it out. It was all he had of the day. Lent it to EC and never saw it again. I used to email and call into the Real Football phone in to ask for Sean's tape back. If you see him - please ask

Ha! I see him everyday when im at work so I will mention it!! In currently recovering from knee surgery so not been at work for a few weeks, but I’ll see if I remember when I’m back 😂

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Ha! I see him everyday when im at work so I will mention it!! In currently recovering from knee surgery so not been at work for a few weeks, but I’ll see if I remember when I’m back
    Brilliant