hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm looking for designs for this summer's peg aprons.

I want two versions.

Firstly, a home apron - high capacity, hard wearing and robust for no-nonsense, every day use, but still with a hint of "je ne sais quoi".

And an away apron, to be worn when pegging at other caravans, when on holiday in Ireland or when visitors come round, like the police or social services.

The design should capture the essence of the woman who is fun and carefree, maybe even frivolous, yet discrete and sophisticated with a powerful underlying sexiness.

Last year's style was popular but, as you can see, there was no pocket for spoon and lighter.

I cant believe I hadn't thought of getting one of these. Its an absolute bugger trying to count and hand out pegs to customers with a pig under my arm. I wouldn't be using it for the pegs though, that looks big enough to fit the pig into.

Another poster mentioned there is no attachment for lighter and spoon .... can I suggest something like those things you can hang over the arm of the couch for the TV remote controls ... you could sew it to the front and have enough pockets for lighter, spoon and in the case of my brother/uncle the 4 mobile phones he uses for his non peg selling enterprises.

Are there Burberry and camouflage versions ?
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 15-03-2018 at 11:34 AM.