hibs.net Messageboard

No shots on target

If his legacy for Scotland will forever be 4-6-0 will the 9th of March go down in Derby history as the No Shots On Target game?

For a man whose management of our national team ended in embarrassment could this be his legacy for Hearts when they sack him sooner rather than later?

He’ll no be looking forward to hearing Michael Stewart’s comments on Sportscene on Sunday that’s for sure.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hope they don't sack him any time soon. Or at least wait until after the summer transfer window closes.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If his legacy for Scotland will forever be 4-6-0 will the 9th of March go down in Derby history as the No Shots On Target game?

For a man whose management of our national team ended in embarrassment could this be his legacy for Hearts when they sack him sooner rather than later?

He’ll no be looking forward to hearing Michael Stewart’s comments on Sportscene on Sunday that’s for sure.
    I’m pretty sure they had no shots on target at the game in October too. So if I’m right (not 100% about that) it’s the ‘no shots on target at ER season’. Pleasing.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfurry72 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m pretty sure they had no shots on target at the game in October too. So if I’m right (not 100% about that) it’s the ‘no shots on target at ER season’. Pleasing.
    They have had zero shots on target in the last two league derbies. Wierdly, they had 4 or 5 on target in the cup game.

reminds me of the cup quarter final when jones scored and they didn't have a shot on target. 81% possession that day too. I cannot imagine how boring and tedious it must be to watch that week in week out.