hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

They are really hurting

Have been having a look at kickback always good entertainment after beating them. The following is a quote from one of them lets see who can find the best post as kickback no longer in lockdown.

Quote below.

dunno about anyone else, but apart from the usual frustration, the **** winning the other night has just made me hate them even more (didn't think that would even be possible), and just waiting for our day again, when we watch all of their current glory hole support disappearing back down the sewer with the crack pipe up their arse once normalities commence - this is just a little blip period on our part

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic, and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, ****ing themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

we will be there to see it all happen, watching their slimy wee coupons go back to a picture of fear, paranoia and nerves when we take the park against them

just a matter of time

FTH copied one post below.

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalgetybayhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have been having a look at kickback always good entertainment after beating them. The following is a quote from one of them lets see who can find the best post as kickback no longer in lockdown.

Quote below.

dunno about anyone else, but apart from the usual frustration, the **** winning the other night has just made me hate them even more (didn't think that would even be possible), and just waiting for our day again, when we watch all of their current glory hole support disappearing back down the sewer with the crack pipe up their arse once normalities commence - this is just a little blip period on our part

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic, and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, ****ing themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

we will be there to see it all happen, watching their slimy wee coupons go back to a picture of fear, paranoia and nerves when we take the park against them

just a matter of time

Aw, the wee lamb ... it must be sore.

Left by mutual consent!

Quote below.

just a matter of time

Hahaha a belter of a meltdown. The best part about skelping them is stuff like this.

Left by mutual consent!
    Another heid gone moment in this thread too.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....ding-assholes/

Top stuff.

Second quote a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post

Top stuff.
    the second quote has the following

(We have the fans. We have berra)
    Last edited by dalgetybayhibee; 10-03-2018 at 11:15 PM.

First Team Regular
    The seethe is so enjoyable. One has to hope that Craighouseboy and Kiwidug don't do anything silly (Not!)

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post

Top stuff.
    AlimOzturk's avatar backdrop is strange for a Hearts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    AlimOzturk's avatar backdrop is strange for a Hearts fan.
    Its always "next season" or "next time" they don't get it. 1 derby win in 11 speaks for itself. We are far superior. Their flukey 1-0 cup win just gave them false hope.

Left by mutual consent!
    When they use the word methadone you know it's full on keyboard bashing rage.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    They reckon they’ve currently got a really good spine to the team and it’s just the areas around the spine that aren’t good enough. Lets hope the folk that make the decisions think this way aswell when will they realise that Souttar is absolutely rank and sells the jerseys numerous times a season? He is everything that they pretend Ambrose is.

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    When they use the word methadone you know it's full on keyboard bashing rage.

They're the only ones that use methadone, spoonburning etc

Does that not say something about them, don't see that nonsense on our site

Just my take on it

Oh, and they're also obsessed about sex with family members, seems we do that as well all the time

Very strange perverted bunch over there,

Quote Originally Posted by poolman View Post

Just my take on it

Oh, and they're also obsessed about sex with family members, seems we do that as well all the time

And the phase they went through singing slanderous songs about Jason Cummings, when they have a history of employing Graham Rix and Craig Thomson (and venomously defending the latter). I’m sure the irony isn’t lost on them, but then, it probably is.

@hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    What on earth is this loon going on about?

The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent.

I despise them

Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    And the phase they went through singing slanderous songs about Jason Cummings, when they have a history of employing Graham Rix and Craig Thomson (and venomously defending the latter). I’m sure the irony isn’t lost on them, but then, it probably is.
    They don't do irony mate...coz our season tickets are on sale early (due to demand and the fact ER is packed to the rafters now for almost every home game) they reckon it's tick tock admin awaits etc...this from the bunch that owed it to themselves and bumped charities and poppy funds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman View Post

Just my take on it

i'm too busy selling pegs for any of that nonsense

Quote below.

just a matter of time

Epic meltdown. Made my night that

Kiwidug is a belter. It’s all down to pure bad luck he reckons. Signings not working out. Managerial appointments failing. Just keep signing more and they’ll get lucky one day.
    Not a mention of Levein’s part in this maroon misery. Get rid of him dug and you might have a chance.

Left by mutual consent!
    An extract from one -

'Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time'

It's like they've had years and years of soul-destroying misery, calamity after calamity so they now deserve some God-delivered fortune for compensation !. Wonder what state they'd be in if we were the one's who cheated for 30+ years, got away with it and called ourselves a 'Big team' ??
    Last edited by Deansy; 11-03-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    An extract from one -

'Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time'

It's like they've had years and years of soul-destroying misery, calamity after calamity so they now deserve some God-delivered fortune for compensation !. Wonder what state they'd be in if we were the one's who cheated for 30+ years, got away with it and called ourselves a 'Big team' ??
    One of the very best posts I've seen on here.

I do hope they keep Berra, and tomato face Souter, added to their magnificent and rather magnanimous manager in the face of regular defeats.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Kiwidug is a belter. It’s all down to pure bad luck he reckons. Signings not working out. Managerial appointments failing. Just keep signing more and they’ll get lucky one day.
    Not a mention of Levein’s part in this maroon misery. Get rid of him dug and you might have a chance.

I know him from days gone by in Edinburgh before he moved to Kiwi land

Very strange individual

Obsessed doesn't come close
    Last edited by poolman; 11-03-2018 at 02:03 AM.

@hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar

Quote below.

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic,
    and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, ****ing themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

just a matter of time

Horrendous chat that goes miles below the standards football patter should be pitched at. Horrid.

What a strange bunch of mutants they are! Never in the my whole lifetime have I ever seen a set of fans celebrate with there team going up the tunnel drawing nil nil at halftime playing absolutely gash . At least there’s plenty o puddles tonight for them to drink out o

@hibs.net private member
    Another absolute beauty from Kiwi-dug*****:

To the OPs point, Dundee and Killie conspired to cost us the title in 1965. I don't hate them. Dundee did it again in 1986. I still don't hate them. Aberdeen, Dunfermline and St Mirren have beaten us in Cup finals. I don't hate them.

Hibs are different. I just despise them. I'm so proud of 4-0 and 5-1 and 22 in a row. While our 2nd place finishes in the league have bern heartbreaking and there have been many of them in my lifetime, Hibs haven't looked like winning the league for 65 years and have won the Cup twice in 116 years. A bunch of utter failures.

The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent.

I despise them.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post

To the OPs point, Dundee and Killie conspired to cost us the title in 1965. I don't hate them. Dundee did it again in 1986. I still don't hate them. Aberdeen, Dunfermline and St Mirren have beaten us in Cup finals. I don't hate them.

Hibs are different. I just despise them. I'm so proud of 4-0 and 5-1 and 22 in a row. While our 2nd place finishes in the league have bern heartbreaking and there have been many of them in my lifetime, Hibs haven't looked like winning the league for 65 years and have won the Cup twice in 116 years. A bunch of utter failures.

I despise them.
    Kiwidug, it’s twice in 114 years

Get it right dafty 😉

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Kiwidug, it’s twice in 114 years

Get it right dafty 😉
    Three times total, not as good as it should be , but wasn’t our name was on the cup before theirs was

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Three times total, not as good as it should be , but wasn’t our name was on the cup before theirs was
    I dont believe their name is on the cup...

May be wrong there though.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    I dont believe their name is on the cup...

May be wrong there though.
    Yes it is sadly but ours was there first. Both clubs won the cup before names started to be engraved on the stand rather than the actual cup.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post

I despise them.
    An attention seeker saying to the gullible look how big a Hibs hater I am. He probably picks up a few Internet "friends" as a result.

Top roaster. I used to think he was Craig Levein until someone confirmed this type of oddball actually exists in real life.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....l-team/&page=2
    New poster a guy called Ray far too sensible to be a Jambo.