hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynie01011973 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is a Hibs fan - clearly says so
    LOL I missed that I knew there had to be a mistake reasonable and Jambo don't go.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman View Post
    They're the only ones that use methadone, spoonburning etc

Does that not say something about them, don't see that nonsense on our site

Just my take on it

Oh, and they're also obsessed about sex with family members, seems we do that as well all the time

Very strange perverted bunch over there,
    i'm too busy selling pegs for any of that nonsense

This view from "Kiwidoug" from over the road has already been mentioned:

"The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent."

Of course none of them ever stop to think why a lot of Hibbies took that stance in the first place. They have "no regrets" for the "other people's money" years. Never mind the shafted charities and the Lithuanian pensioners. They would do it all over again. Let's hope the karma train comes down the tunnel at speed when Queen Anne calls time on the whole thing.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    If we had a pre-season thread that suggested we could be double points ahead of them nearing the split can you imagine the hilarity on creep-back if they had seen it?

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    That Kiwi guy is a complete fool. Permanently outraged by Hibs. Enjoy it.

Left by mutual consent!
    What did our board do to upset him?!

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    I'll have a guess at some unsubstantiated rumour/comment on kb, which... like all unsubstantiated rumours/comments on kb... quickly elevated itself to 'FACT'. It's how their wee brain cells add things up

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    An extract from one -

'Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time'

It's like they've had years and years of soul-destroying misery, calamity after calamity so they now deserve some God-delivered fortune for compensation !. Wonder what state they'd be in if we were the one's who cheated for 30+ years, got away with it and called ourselves a 'Big team' ??
    One of the very best posts I've seen on here.

Quote Originally Posted by LithgaeHibby View Post
    This view from "Kiwidoug" from over the road has already been mentioned:

"The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent."

Of course none of them ever stop to think why a lot of Hibbies took that stance in the first place. They have "no regrets" for the "other people's money" years. Never mind the shafted charities and the Lithuanian pensioners. They would do it all over again. Let's hope the karma train comes down the tunnel at speed when Queen Anne calls time on the whole thing.
    I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them.

Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer.

Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well.

considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza.

I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 11-03-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them.

Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer.

Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well.

considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza.

I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.

I'm sure Kiwidug***** will be trawling through these pages looking for something... So how about it Dug? Any proof you'd care to contribute?

They are without doubt the most parochial club in Scotland. Nothing matters except beating Hibs. The levels they are willing to drag the sport down to, e.g. the British Bulldog tactics the employ whenever they fear a defeat Friday being the latest example, holds the sport back in this country and referees who are willing to "let it gi" because it's a derby are just as complicit.

Weird wee team with weird fans and a weirdo manager. Hope they carry on punching lumps out of each other in the upcoming fixtures.

This thread died pretty quick until yesterday where one of them made a comment!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....ne-our-season/

Prefer to focus on our joy in beating them, but their ludicrous reaction to this only intensifies it. If those clowns knew how much entertainment they were providing us with the laughs at their expense, they would show a little self restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post

Pleasing!

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Pretty sure when Dempster, Petrie and Co sit down at a board meeting to build on our recent successes and future plans, right at the top of the agenda will be how do we upset a plank seemingly living a couple of continents away and who probably hasn't been to a match in decades.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them. Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer. Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well. considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza. I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.
    Well put!

I like many others will never ever let them forget what they did and now they cannot handle the pressure!

They are a shambolic embarrassment of a club that think everyone should show pity or sympathy for then. Well no that will not be happening from me.

Their self inflicted misery is continuing with the stand and current playing staff all falling well short yet they think that they are the victims because of this not being bought and injuries blah blah when again it's self inflicted.
    I wonder how much the nursery is costing them and find it strange that work on the stand has halted even though I have been told time and time again that all the finances are in place.

Let the circus continue and for those looking in..... Karma is a bitch and having to live within your means is starting to show and it's not good.

The club with no shame aka the poppy thieves is a total laughing stock so before you start mouthing off you best get your own house in order. O and btw it's a state.

I do sympathize with them. But only because it’s incredibly condescending and annoying to them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by nellio View Post

'E6 Inc' managed to thumb this -

Out form away from home has been hit and miss for a long time but in fairness apart from Celtic most clubs struggle away from home.

Ross County should be a win. They're really struggling. Can see a very dull nil-nil though. - They drew 1-1

Sevco away - much like Aberdeen away a point is still a good result. Yes they aren't the best and a victory certainly is possible but a narrow loss shouldn't send us into meltdown. Think we'll nick a 1-0 with Naismith cementing his place as a hate figure with a last min winner. - They lost 2-0

Killie at home. Tough to know what Killie will bring as they've been in great form but we still should pick up 3 points. Again it'll be tight. - They drew 1-1

Motherwell away - think we'll dominate them and come away with a decent 2 or 3 nil win. - They lost 2-1

Hibs - 4-0 Hearts. Lennon to implode after McGinn is sent off early doors. Levein to spent his afternoon laughing at Lennon. Amankwaa to score all 4. - Gubbed 2-0 (with us barely breaking sweat !!)His first line - 'Our form away from home has been hit and miss .....................' - you have to wonder if he actually has the mental capacity to recognise ***** in any form whatsoever ?? I also Wonder if 'E6 Inc' does the fixed-odds .........................

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    When you see his predictions you wouldn't want him to pick your lottery numbers.

When it comes to their administration, nobody softened the blow for them more than the totally inept Hibs board at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    I'm actually stunned by the sheer hatred for us over there.

They are spewing
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    I'm actually stunned by the sheer hatred for us over there.

They are spewing
    In truth so am I and one day I would love to see a special thread on here where we allow Yams on to explain it, or perhaps one of our Yam interlopers from 12 pointsback could start one on there for that purpose. Not what they think we are, but the reasons for it which can be explained by more than 'cause ye ur' or made up lies about how they all backed us during the Mercer years and how we repaid their largess as a support by trying to get them closed down after their cheating was exposed... I get the spoon burners stuff, almost certainly inspired by Trainspotting, water off a duck's back. But the other stuff I don't, not even under the guise of so called banter.

"Hobo peg sellers and caravan dwellers" ..... Inspired no doubt by the clubs Irish roots and therefore we must all be Gypsies as well .... pretty good, covering both the sectarian and bigotry angles.

Vermin .... Its all so Nazi Germany ... I wonder what they call Spurs?

Referring to Hibs as "that disgusting club" or "that horrible club" ..... Based on what exactly? What in Hibs history has the club done to deserve that tag? "I hate Hibs" is fine .... but I would love to be enlightened as to what Hibs have done that makes us a "horrible disgusting club" ... and a proper explanation of it not supported by lies and revised history.

We have lost the two cup finals we have played them in. They have a better derby record than we do. They have won more leagues than us. They have won more cups than us. They are historically better supported than us, though that could well be subject to change soon And they came within a bawhair of deliberately and callously closing us down forever in the most underhanded way possible.

So the question has to be, and I've asked it many times. Why the unbridled out of proportion hatred when in actual fact we have more justification to have that attitude than they do?

Now don't get me wrong .... I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of us or what they call us. But I cant deny a burning scientific curiosity as to why a club they love to call irrelevant and a wee team inspires such unbridled and out of proportion hatred.
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 11-03-2018 at 04:18 PM.

It's a very good question Nae Nookie and one which I hope someone could answer although I reckon they are just bigoted plain and simple.

These days most can't just nail their actual colours to that mast and come out with the actual bigoted stuff (some do) so they have to go round the imagined and fictional houses a bit to get to the level of bile required. Fantasists.

This bit though, they haven't.

They have won more leagues than us.

Hurt of Midlothian.

Or maybe right now it is more a case of "Utterly butthurt of Midlothian."

So the question has to be, and I've asked it many times. Why the unbridled out of proportion hatred when in actual fact we have more justification to have that attitude than they do?
    The majority of their fans seem to have a certain mentality that, I am happy to say, the majority of our fans simply do not. Arrogance, a raging sense of entitlement and an over-bearing superiority complex. I think some of this stems from the "other people's money" years when they allowed their collective egos to be inflated even further than Robbo's belly. But in truth they have always resented our existence. In my view, this goes all the way back to 1875. Those who have read the great "The Making of Hibernian" by Alan Lugton will know that Heart of Midlothian FC did everything they possibly could to block our progress at every opportunity in the early years. Like an elder brother who resented the very existence of a younger sibling because they would get less attention. They are the Edinburgh club, we are the Leith club, etc etc. This is why beating them is all the more satisfying.

In truth so am I and one day I would love to see a special thread on here where we allow Yams on to explain it, or perhaps one of our Yam interlopers from 12 pointsback could start one on there for that purpose. Not what they think we are, but the reasons for it which can be explained by more than 'cause ye ur' or made up lies about how they all backed us during the Mercer years and how we repaid their largess as a support by trying to get them closed down after their cheating was exposed... I get the spoon burners stuff, almost certainly inspired by Trainspotting, water off a duck's back. But the other stuff I don't, not even under the guise of so called banter.

"Hobo peg sellers and caravan dwellers" ..... Inspired no doubt by the clubs Irish roots and therefore we must all be Gypsies as well .... pretty good, covering both the sectarian and bigotry angles.

Referring to Hibs as "that disgusting club" or "that horrible club" ..... Based on what exactly? What in Hibs history has the club done to deserve that tag? "I hate Hibs" is fine .... but I would love to be enlightened as to what Hibs have done that makes us a "horrible disgusting club" ... and a proper explanation of it not supported by lies and revised history.

We have lost the two cup finals we have played them in. They have a better derby record than we do. They have won more leagues than us. They have won more cups than us. They are historically better supported than us, though that could well be subject to change soon And they came within a bawhair of deliberately and callously closing us down forever in the most underhanded way possible.

Now don't get me wrong .... I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of us or what they call us. But I cant deny a burning scientific curiosity as to why a club they love to call irrelevant and a wee team inspires such unbridled and out of proportion hatred.
    I think a lot of it comes from the Romanov Generation (the 4 or 5k who suddenly found a love for hertz when he turned up). I'd been a regular contributor to Scotsman/EEN comments for a couple of years before this, and things were fairly civilized. Then the yam commenters gradually began ramping up the arrogance. It began to turn nazi when the cracks started to appear and their wee bubble began to deflate. They didn't appreciate our questioning the Dear Leader and laughing at him and them. The rest is the new history

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    I reckon Kiwidoug isn’t normal, I genuinely mean that. He clearly has issues. I hope he gets help for his problems.

Testimonial Due

Good post, but im sure we have won the same amount of league titles - four each.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    Good post, but im sure we have won the same amount of league titles - four each.
    Maybe it’s because our name was in the Scottish Cup before theirs? 🤔

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar