First Team Breakthrough huggie1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: huggieedin
    '..........Our team is miles ahead on paper'

2. Log in to remove the advert

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going against the grain here, I thought their keeper was average last night. He could have done better at the MacLaren goal and although Allan's strike was quality, the keeper looked lost.
    He looked very weak on his left side.

Quote Originally Posted by huggie1875 View Post
    bog paper? (i know childish)

Scary thing is some actually believe this

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Bet he's up all night with his subbuteo Hertz team and wee Craig Thomson referee figure, their 13 player team murdering the 7 man Hibs team simply because he's fingering all the Hertz figures with all 12 fingers.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Scary thing is some actually believe this

They’ll BELIEVE anything, as is well established by now.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    They’ll BELIEVE anything, as is well established by now.
    Indeed they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only assume that was written by a Hibs fan who forgot he was on Kickback as opposed to Hibs.net.

No Hearts fan could seriously think they have a better squad than us, even on paper. The head to head doesn't lie and the league table doesn't lie.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I can only assume that was written by a Hibs fan who forgot he was on Kickback as opposed to Hibs.net.

No Hearts fan could seriously think they have a better squad than us, even on paper. The head to head doesn't lie and the league table doesn't lie.
    Sadly I think you are wrong and it speaks volumes as to why the rivalry between us has degenerated into the hatred exhibited by many.

For many of them it is simply inconceivable that we could be better than them either collectively or individually.

I am one of many Hibs supporters who now wouldn't even bother discussing football with the majority of Hearts fans I know as it is an utterly pointless exercise, they are in many ways worse than rantic fans but without any reason to be so.

Hibs and us as supporters have a huge opportunity here, us to back the club through HSL and the club to keep their foot on their throats.

I honestly believe that if we continue to do this a large part of their support will be completely unable to deal with this and will disappear like snow of a dyke, hopefully forever.

I want to smash these ****ers to smithereens and keep doing it again and again.

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=BSEJVT;5340855]

I want to smash these ****ers to smithereens and keep doing it again and again

This for me

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Had a wee look and the main argument from them seems to be that we are celebrating fourth which highlights our mediocrity. This is conveniently overlooking the fact we are in amongst the chasing pack at the right end of the table with a 12 point gap.

I love this

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Had a wee look and the main argument from them seems to be that we are celebrating fourth which highlights our mediocrity. This is conveniently overlooking the fact we are in amongst the chasing pack at the right end of the table with a 12 point gap.

I love this
    I must have missed that celebration, when was it? If they mean a lot of Hibs fans are pleased with the progress we have made after spending 3 seasons in the championship then they are right. Saying we are celebrating being 4th is just the usual blind refusal from them to accept or acknowledge even the smallest forward step by Hibs.

Of course when you support a club who are apparently too big to care about one of the only two competitions they have a realistic chance of winning its not hard to see why 4th in the league and a possible European place wouldn't impress them much ... I imagine the Europa league is a bit beneath them as well.

At the time of writing Hearts and their support are the poster boy for mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post

I love this
    It also overlooks the fact that they were celebrating holding us to a 0-0 draw at half time on Friday night.

Surely a new low, even for them.

Let them keep thinking that.

They'll get more and more miserable as the reality doesn't live up to their fantasy and won't concede that changes are required if they are to catch us up.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Left by mutual consent!
    **** the yams especially while they're pretending to be the tribute act to the huns. **** Levein a nomark pretender.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Trying to have a pop at us for seemingly celebrating fourth - we are 7 off second place with a game in hand.

Meanwhile they were the ones belting out 'can you hear the Hibees sing' when it was 0-0 at half time!!

The other one celebrating a derby run that ended 23 years ago is just embarrassing. Shows how desperate they've become - there's no way they'd have sung that in the early noughties for example.

Jambos in denial
    Exchanging postings
    Make it all worthwhile
    Those derby roastings
    There was such a smile
    For Jambos in denial

Jambos in denial
    Those lonely faces they were Jambos in denial
    Jambos in denial
    Points were just a half away
    A chance to spraff some ***** and say

Hibs and Hearts

I go back a long way; I was at Tynecastle when we hammered them 0-7 and I was at Hampden when we lifted the cup. I first saw Hibs standing on the old dirt slope amongst a huge crowd of Rangers fans and came away supporting Hibs. I love our team, the way we play and the standards we have always tried hard to maintain. Hearts have very little to be proud of I'm afraid and seriously need to rebuild their whole structure but I know they are capable of doing that and I have no problem with us being equal rivals on a level playing field without financial doping or cheating officials but whilst they continue with their superior attitude I hope we beat them at every opportunity. For instance, I admire Dean Owen as a songwriter but I recall his statement when he was a guest on Off The Ball where he stated that he just thought they were superior (to Hibs); he didn't know why but they just were. This is exactly what is wrong with their club They have zero humility, they believe their own publicity, there is no logic to their beliefs and they simply, irrationally hate Hibs. We will always be better than that and I'm afraid their clown of a manager seems to have the same delusions as many of their fans. Hell mend them. Glory, glory to the Hibees.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    It's fun to read but it might be interesting to move on to discussing our competitors rather than a tin pot relic from the era of corruption.

Scottish football has turned a corner. Decent ethical individuals will henceforth be appointed to administrate and referees will be recruited from the currently most unstable banana republics to improve fairness in decisions.

I am stopping drinking tomorrow, trading in my car for a Prius and I believe in the Saudi leadership of the UN Human Rights Council.

We should call out folk looking at Kickback for what it is... Rubbernecking

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Maybe some of them who watched the West Ham fans and their protests against their board might get some ideas about forcing changes.

But, being Yams maybe not.
    There's piazza ideally placed just outside the directors lounge where they could congregate and demonstrate and immediately see the reaction of their leaders - there's no curtains to hide behind!
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    This is a belter 🤣

The biggest difference between the two clubs right now is that Hibs are doing very well by their poor standards whilst we are miles below our usual high standards.

Hibs have plateaued though, they have no plan and rely on the settled squad. Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years. What Levein has started with the academy and our coaching infrastructure will see us leaving dross like Hibs in our wake in the years ahead.

I wouldn't waste your time worrying about Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This is a belter 🤣

The biggest difference between the two clubs right now is that Hibs are doing very well by their poor standards whilst we are miles below our usual high standards.

Hibs have plateaued though, they have no plan and rely on the settled squad. Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years. What Levein has started with the academy and our coaching infrastructure will see us leaving dross like Hibs in our wake in the years ahead.

Sounds like kiwidug has a twin brother. This roaster is to football what their Tomato guy is to stadium design.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This is a belter 🤣

Is it possible that entire board is made up of Hibs fans trying to outspoof each other?

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Is it possible that entire board is made up of Hibs fans trying to outspoof each other?
    I'd prefer that but they are capable of believing anything as we know so someone might actually think that way.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    A lot of them are struggling with the reality that we are a better side than them, have a better stadium and won the cup. Their overspending for 30 years gave them an advantage which is no longer there. The reality is than NL is a far superior manager than Potter and our squad is better. The league table never lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Trying to have a pop at us for seemingly celebrating fourth - we are 7 off second place with a game in hand.

Meanwhile they were the ones belting out 'can you hear the Hibees sing' when it was 0-0 at half time!!

The other one celebrating a derby run that ended 23 years ago is just embarrassing. Shows how desperate they've become - there's no way they'd have sung that in the early noughties for example.
    Utter cringeworthy stuff from them. Hurting bad.

Its killing them right now that we have a better side , are getting bigger crowds and their new £15 million stand is pretty ***** in the grand scheme of things (they'll never admit it publicly but deep down they know its a disappointment for the money paid).

Good times.

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    How exactly is our squad riddled with journeymen rejects (mainly from the tims)?

We had 3 players out there last night who have previously played for Celtic (Ambrose, McGeouch and Allan). We actually had just as many ex-Rangers players in our squad last night (McGregor, Whittaker and Bell).

The pish they come out with is unreal.
    Exactly - how many ex Ipox players have they had over the years with Laffen stock a current one?

Quote Originally Posted by tomf View Post
    I go back a long way; I was at Tynecastle when we hammered them 0-7 and I was at Hampden when we lifted the cup. I first saw Hibs standing on the old dirt slope amongst a huge crowd of Rangers fans and came away supporting Hibs. I love our team, the way we play and the standards we have always tried hard to maintain. Hearts have very little to be proud of I'm afraid and seriously need to rebuild their whole structure but I know they are capable of doing that and I have no problem with us being equal rivals on a level playing field without financial doping or cheating officials but whilst they continue with their superior attitude I hope we beat them at every opportunity. For instance, I admire Dean Owen as a songwriter but I recall his statement when he was a guest on Off The Ball where he stated that he just thought they were superior (to Hibs); he didn't know why but they just were. This is exactly what is wrong with their club They have zero humility, they believe their own publicity, there is no logic to their beliefs and they simply, irrationally hate Hibs. We will always be better than that and I'm afraid their clown of a manager seems to have the same delusions as many of their fans. Hell mend them. Glory, glory to the Hibees.
    I always smile when I hear them call themselves "The Famous".

At least when Aberdeen fans sing "We are the famous Aberdeen" we can sing your not famous anymore as they did have a magnificent spell along with Dundee Utd.

Hertz might be infamous for bumping creditors and robbing charities but they have never been famous outside their own minds.