hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Lifted From Kickback Tonight: Jambos In Denial!

Sit back and enjoy these in-denial jambos

"ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper"

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were p*sh and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

"At no point in my life will I accept losing to them in anyway shape or form. I don’t care how we do but we shouldn’t be losing to them"

"Hibs are in a false league position they are a bang average team riddled with journeymen rejects (mostly from the tims of course)getting the breaks - we only need a small improvement going forward to blow them away"

"hubz wont move forward they are a sh**ty wee team"

"I felt they actually scored against the run of play"

"I'm actually staggered we didn't cotton on to the fact that Hibs were having a howler and try to put them under more pressure, it actually beggars belief!"

"I honestly thought Hibs were garbage last night, but somehow, and unbelievably, we actually managed the amazing feat of being even worse!!"

"Whats most annoying is they are ***** - a team of never has been rejects with snidey fouls and dives - very limited talent and banjo boy the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football - they wont be in the limelight long and our revenge wont be long in coming"

"All Hibbies in their 40's down know what the natural order is"

"Every Hibs fan knows the natural order is one of complete and utter derby dominance of those wee diddies"
    Last edited by Hi Heid Yin; 10-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Lifted directly from Hibs websites everywhere and from what most sane football fans really think..................

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Who's "Banjo boy"? Scott Allan?

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who's "banjo boy"? Scott allan?
    sjm

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Lol wow

You can feel the hurt coming through the posts

Are there any normal/unbias/sensible jambos out there?

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post

"ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper"

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were pish and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

"At no point in my life will I accept losing to them in anyway shape or form. I don’t care how we do but we shouldn’t be losing to them"

"Hibs are in a false league position they are a bang average team riddled with journeymen rejects (mostly from the tims of course)getting the breaks - we only need a small improvement going forward to blow them away"

"I'm actually staggered we didn't cotton on to the fact that Hibs were having a howler and try to put them under more pressure, it actually beggars belief!"

"I honestly thought Hibs were garbage last night, but somehow, and unbelievably, we actually managed the amazing feat of being even worse!!"

"Whats most annoying is they are ***** - a team of never has been rejects with snidey fouls and dives - very limited talent and banjo boy the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football - they wont be in the limelight long and our revenge wont be long in coming"

"Every Hibs fan knows the natural order is one of complete and utter derby dominance of those wee diddies"
    I love their comments, this from a team that only beat us twice in 17 Years when I was growing up, natural order indeed

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Lol wow

Actually, there are, and, as one would expect, they are shouted down as Hobos

How exactly is our squad riddled with journeymen rejects (mainly from the tims)?

We had 3 players out there last night who have previously played for Celtic (Ambrose, McGeouch and Allan). We actually had just as many ex-Rangers players in our squad last night (McGregor, Whittaker and Bell).

The pish they come out with is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I love their comments, this from a team that only beat us twice in 17 Years when I was growing up, natural order indeed
    Yep, I grew up witnessing this too

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    How exactly is our squad riddled with journeymen rejects (mainly from the tims)?

We had 3 players out there last night who have previously played for Celtic (Ambrose, McGeouch and Allan). We actually had just as many ex-Rangers players in our squad last night (McGregor, Whittaker and Bell).

The pish they come out with is unreal.
    Did McGeouch or Allan even play first team football for Celtc?
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Both did but both have played significantly more games for Hibs than Celtc.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    They both did, albeit very limited.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    Both did but both have played significantly more games for Hibs than Celtc.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    They both did, albeit very limited.
    Cheers both.

So the Hearts fans have to include a couple of fringe players when they want to pretend that we have anything to do with Celtc.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

This is the natural order after their many many years of financial doping and almost going to the wall as a result.

Shameless, silly wee gimps.

Loving their pain, it is so very much deserved!

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were p*sh and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

Taking deluded to another level. Not one of their players would get in our team. Yamfudditry- Mass amounts of hearts folk with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears repeating loudly we’re bigger we’re bigger.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I just found this across there too -

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jax67 View Post
    Taking deluded to another level. Not one of their players would get in our team. Yamfudditry- Mass amounts of hearts folk with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears repeating loudly we’re bigger we’re bigger.
    Hate to say this, but would certainly take the keeper!

Hahahaha feel the seethe! Kickback is comedy gold, they are absolutely foaming at the mouth.

As the yams say over there - pleasing!

Left by mutual consent!

"the win flattered Hibs"

Tears, snotters and a gargantuan amount of bullsh*t to boot. The gulf in class was there for all to see last night. They barely laid a finger on us.

Hearts fans prove opinions can be wrong, they are actually beyond ****ing silly

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    Heard he’s a Hibby.

Left by mutual consent!
    He might get a place on the bench ahead of Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgo View Post
    Tears, snotters and a gargantuan amount of bullsh*t to boot. The gulf in class was there for all to see last night. They barely laid a finger on us.
    Obviously the gulf in class goes all the way through the terracings too then. Roasters of the highest order.

Yep, I grew up witnessing this too
    Sure it was 4 times in 17 years, but my memory ain't what it once was

He's a good goalkeeper but there's no way he would get in ahead of Marciano.

Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Lol wow

I met my mate and his Dad after the match, got a lift home from him. They are both diehard Jambos and they shook my hand and told me the win was well-deserved.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    If it was not for a linesmans' eyesight we would be nine points from nine form them. I cannot believe that they are swallowing all this garbage rather than demanding better from one of the country's biggest clubs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    This is the natural order after their many many years of financial doping and almost going to the wall as a result.

Shameless, silly wee gimps.

Loving their pain, it is so very much deserved!
    Talking of finance, apparently we stole £5 million of taxpayer's money! 😂

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Spoke to a heap of neutrals today and every single one of them said Hibs thoroughly deserved to win, were the better team, could have scored more, played good football and of course that's hearts are pish. I would rather take their assessment of the game that the delusional jambos

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I travelled west to Broxburn through the west end Haymarket and beyond. I never saw one Hearts fan out and about. Were they all in their beds? Seriously not one of them about.