hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously Budge. Teo installments of very round numbers and where was donor during admin? She get it back somehow.
    Been here before.

If it were her, it would have been disclosed in the accounts.

And, as has been said before, it's donors, plural.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Remember when we were cheats because we had some players on loan? Thats gone quiet

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    I'm genuinely ****ting myself for when they start dominating Scottish football. Was bad enough when they won the double in 86.
    Have we been given a date for when this domination is to at least start? How will we know it's begun?

If I was a yam I'd at least be asking the question. The good doctor used to issue big wordy statements on the revelation that they'd be selling chips and the fact that from a reasonably tall building in Edinburgh you might just about see the castle if you stand on a chair.

But not a word on this one. I'm beginning to get concerned about Domination Day. It might just creep up on everyone, will a public holiday be declared or will we have to book a day off work?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Have we been given a date for when this domination is to at least start? How will we know it's begun?

If I was a yam I'd at least be asking the question. The good doctor used to issue big wordy statements on the revelation that they'd be selling chips and the fact that from a reasonably tall building in Edinburgh you might just about see the castle if you stand on a chair.

But not a word on this one. I'm beginning to get concerned about Domination Day. It might just creep up on everyone, will a public holiday be declared or will we have to book a day off work?

I thought it started in January with their last minute fluke... Or was that a false dawn ... They certainly seemed to think so. 'Natural Order' and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high and even the Champions League victory of the Romanov era must have seemed small beer. Yes, they might have the biggest stadium in the world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if crowds started to dip under the 400,000 mark - especially if they fail to make the top six.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high and even the Champions League victory of the Romanov era must have seemed small beer. Yes, they might have the biggest stadium in the world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if crowds started to dip under the 400,000 mark - especially if they fail to make the top six.

Ah, now I see, as in football as in life, its all downhill after their mid forties for the average flump, assuming they ever get up the hill in the first place.

The 400,000 figure has been at risk for a while now, certainly since they installed the smaller more cramped "premium" seats there's only so many erses you can get on one seat and with a 19000 capacity stadium its now looking like 20 plus per seat ain't going to work.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high
    Sad thing about that was the Allies immediately set about their, reasonably successful, programme of "De-Nazification" among the German population when the problem was at it most virulent within the victorious Jambo battalions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Sad thing about that was the Allies immediately set about their, reasonably successful, programme of "De-Nazification" among the German population when the problem was at it most virulent within the victorious Jambo battalions.
    Perhaps we could make them feel more at home by installing a Checkpoint Charlie on the stadium side of Crawford Bridge/Bothwell Street?

Double whammy alert, this Wartime throwback might also allow the authorities to properly search the Jambos for pyrotechnics, while our Gorgie chums can pass the time singing songs from the 1980s

Looks like another Summer" Rebuild" at Tynie
    Where will the money come from ?
    Cannot see any obvious " high profile sales " at Tynie
    Will be interesting to sy the least

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Been here before.

Coukd easily be filtered through other people. and when have the Jambos done things by the rules. Dies not add up for reasons I stated.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdships View Post
    The 8000 yams will continue to cough up to the FoH who will hand over the lot for nothing in return.

Is the Cash Cow still in use?

I would think even it will be boaking at recent results.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdships View Post
    Remember they have the best 16 17 18 year olds ever seen wearing a pair of football boots. Hairy cockring alone is worth more than Neymar and it's only a matter of time before PSG Barca and Real come knocking for him and the rest if them

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Been here before.

I reckon they found a couple of boxes of readies (in the laundry room) that Vlad left behind in his haste to shoot the crow.