hibs.net Messageboard

The half time Draw

I think I am right in saying that season ticket holders are not included in the half time draw for strips or whatever they are giving away - I would like to know what other ST holders think of this. After all people who have a season ticket spend more cash throughout the year than most walk up supporters so surely we should be included in the draw - there is no reason we should not be as we have a number on our cards.

What do you think - if you care.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I am right in saying that season ticket holders are not included in the half time draw for strips or whatever they are giving away - I would like to know what other ST holders think of this. After all people who have a season ticket spend more cash throughout the year than most walk up supporters so surely we should be included in the draw - there is no reason we should not be as we have a number on our cards.

Buy a ticket if you want to be in the draw.

Hoping my season ticket gets me a free go in the lottery every week too

The money is for youth development. Why would anyone think ST holders should get a free shot? What a strange suggestion. People should be pumping more money into the club to ensure we progress rather than looking for freebies. Apologies if there is meant to be some tongue in cheek element to your post. I missed it if that was the intention.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    The OP doesn't want in the draw for free (I think) - they just don't understand the draw is totally separate ticket to the match tickets purchased by walk-ups.

I can understand the confusion, as I can't remember the last time I seen someone sell the tickets and the talk of a winning "ticket number" could lead you to that conclusion.

I've mentioned previously, but I think Hibs should have an app that allows people to buy electronically (as well as serving various other needs). Or just sell them through the official website.
    Mon the Hibs.

Nobody's included unless they specifically buy a ticket for it.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    I buy a ticket every week but never won yet and not really bothered.Its for a good cause.

Anyone know the winning numbers from last night? Official site not updated yet and I could be sitting on a grand here.

Highly unlikely but you never know!

You do know that walk ups aren't necessarily included in the prize draw either?

A match ticket (either a season ticket or a one off ticket) doesn't entitle you to a shot at the half time prizes. You need to buy a £1 Happy Hibby ticket before the game in order to be entered into the prize draw for the money, strip and ball.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    I watched the game last night at home, and didn't spend a penny on the Club.

Why shouldn't I get a free ticket in the half-time draw?

edit - my bad
    Last edited by andybev1; 10-03-2018 at 06:18 PM.

I have a season ticket you fool - read.
    Have you read?

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    The OP doesn't want in the draw for free (I think) - they just don't understand the draw is totally separate ticket to the match tickets purchased by walk-ups.

I can understand the confusion, as I can't remember the last time I seen someone sell the tickets and the talk of a winning "ticket number" could lead you to that conclusion.

I've mentioned previously, but I think Hibs should have an app that allows people to buy electronically (as well as serving various other needs). Or just sell them through the official website.
    Thanks for clearing it up. I might buy one or if they added it onto the price of the season ticket I would have no problem with paying it.

I have a season ticket you fool - read.
    Are you missing the point or is this an obscure joke?

Quote Originally Posted by bernz View Post
    Have you read?
    I thought he was being smart = apologies. That was what I was asking - I have never seen it advertised. I was told it was only for people that had bought a ticket. This was a while back so I guess it was not walk up tickets to get in.
    Last edited by andybev1; 10-03-2018 at 06:30 PM.

I thought he was being smart = apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Are you missing the point or is this an obscure joke?
    Not a joke.

Anyone know the draw numbers from Friday?

@hibs.net private member
    I thought he was being smart = apologies. That was what I was asking - I have never seen it advertised. I was told it was only for people that had bought a ticket. This was a while back so I guess it was not walk up tickets to get in.
    Yeah, ‘only for people that bought a ticket’ means bought a ticket for the draw.... it’s essentially a raffle draw.... there are folk selling tickets in the concourses before the match and they also do the rounds in the hospitality suites. If you want to take part then go find one of them and buy a ticket.