hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left by mutual consent!
    Called St J this am. Priced hospitality but bit steep at 130 quid. However the 60 pound package sounds more like it. Comfy seat, pay bar and food at that. Bar open after game too. Will take my wife as she is on holiday on the Sat.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eezyrider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You will find McDonald's just off the Broxden round about heading towards Perth town Centre.

For something more substantial there's the Glover's Arms which is only a few minutes drive from the stadium behind Dobbie's.

For pre match drink there is also the 208 Public House (208 Crieff Rd, Perth PH1 2PE) which is only a few minutes walk away - it might be full of Saints fans though.

EZ

That pub has been shut down and subsequently demolished according to a colleague of mine who lives in Perth.

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eezyrider View Post
    Parking in the stadium car park is okay. Just get a space near the exit though. You can always park in Tesco beside the stadium or outside the Tulloch Institute just a short way the other side (Tulloch Terrace, Perth PH1 2PF).

EZ
    Cheers mate 👍🏻

For those of you working till 6pm you can get to McDiarmid in 50 mins from Edinburgh. Add up to 15 mins walk if you don’t park at the ground.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Today should be the busy day - opt for first class post and you’ll more than likely have tickets next morning. My experience at least.
    Are we looking at circa 2000 heading up - or more?

First Team Breakthrough
    Folks does anyone know for sure if there will PATG? Not been to Macdiarmid for a while and will be late call as to attendance. Nothing i can see on Official site of either Hibs or Saints

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Folks does anyone know for sure if there will PATG? Not been to Macdiarmid for a while and will be late call as to attendance. Nothing i can see on Official site of either Hibs or Saints
    You’ll be absolutely fine, stadium holds 10,000, lucky if there will be 5,000 at the game