hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    75 St Johnstone fans at Rugby Park. Pathetic

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did that late chance for Spurs not go in?! Cleared from almost under the bar.
    Clearly offside though and juve had a stonewall pen first half, better team won.

I would have thought the number of Killie fans was more pathetic.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Another killie penalty.jones involved again

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    And well are playing Hamilton at the weekend , if they win that only 1 point behind (after we win the Derby of course)
    After Hamilton, they have games against Celtic, The Rangers & Aberdeen before the split. I’d love it if Well sneaked into the top 6 at the yams’ expense but it might be difficult with those fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Disagree. He’s a brilliant little player.
    I thought Costa was the boy for Juve tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    Another penalty for Killie!!!!

Never a penalty for me

Wonder what Clark says about this after his whinging about McInnes

Once again Steve Clarke, in his post match assessment, tells the BBC reporter that Killie dominated and controlled the whole game, just as he did when Hibs dominated the first 30 minutes of our 2-2 each game against his lot. Tonight, as I listened to the game, the BBC pundits were unanimous in saying that St. Johnstone were the better team for the first 30 minutes. Yet, Clarke, as usual, gave no credit to the opposition team.
    I agree that every manager talks his team up to a degree, but the really good and honest managers will give praise when it's due to the opposition. Neil Lennon is fair in his assessments and will credit the other team and manager when it is due.
    Anyhow, I said this before and I will say it again, Clarke reminds me of Peter Houston - miserly and curmudgeonly but with an air of unwarranted arrogance - He's just through the door in the SPL and got Killie on a great run but that is all. All the praise that has been bestowed on him from the media appears to have gone to his head.
    Last edited by Hi Heid Yin; 07-03-2018 at 10:22 PM.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post
    Once again Steve Clarke, in his post match assessment, tells the BBC reporter that Killie dominated and controlled the whole game, just as he did when Hibs dominated the first 30 minutes of our 2-2 each game against his lot. Tonight, as I listened to the game, the BBC pundits were unanimous in saying that St. Johnstone were the better team for the first 30 minutes. Yet, Clarke, as usual, gave no credit to the opposition team.
    I agree that every manager talks his team up to a degree, but the really good and honest managers will give praise when it's due to the opposition. Neil Lennon is fair in his assessments and will credit the other team and manager when it is due.
    Anyhow, I said this before and I will say it again, Clarke reminds me of Peter Houston - miserly and curmudgeonly but with an air of unwarranted arrogance - He's just through the door in the SPL and got Killie on a great run but that is all. All the praise that has been bestowed on him from the media appears to have gone to his head.
    He's certainly beginning to come across as a bit of a melter.

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post
    He was the same when we thumped them earlier in the season at Rugby Park, saying they dominated and it was their tiring schedule that hampered them and basically caused them to lose - giving no credit to us and conveniently forgetting that we were on an even more hectic schedule of games than they were.

Still clearly a good manager, though, if somewhat tunnel visioned.

Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    He was the same when we thumped them earlier in the season at Rugby Park, saying they dominated and it was their tiring schedule that hampered them and basically caused them to lose - giving no credit to us and conveniently forgetting that we were on an even more hectic schedule of games than they were.

Still clearly a good manager, though, if somewhat tunnel visioned.
    To be fair I think even the Hibs players and Lennon have said that we were incredibly fortunate to win that game 3-0.