hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He quite freely acted like a member of the Hitler Youth at school...
    He gets about a bit for sure but his ultimate priority is himself.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Spot on in his attitude towards homosexuality, democracy, free press, civil liberties, childrens rights, orphans and torture as well?

And the odd invasion.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    When it comea to Russia there's a definite case of the enemy of my enemy with some. A regime that has supressed political opposition, restricted the press, been involved in torture, restricted civil liberties and promotes social conservatism and nationalism being defended by some for little reason other than they aren't the UK or US.

I have no idea what happened to those 2 people in Salisbury but it's just as plausible they were targeted by the Russians as it is that MI5 carried out the attack.
    The circumstantial evidence seems to point that way just now, then again maybe fake news is working against Putin in some eyes this time around? Who knows. Maybe there's just some really unlucky ex Russian and Soviet citizens living in the UK

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    And the odd invasion.
    10,000 people of Russian lineage in eastern Ukraine have been murdered by Ukrainian government forces in the last 4 years and Russia is supposed to stand by and let it happen? Crimea is Russian. Always has been always will be.

You are very naive at best.

Russia is being demonised in the west because it will not roll over to the USA wanting to totally control the planet.

Couldn't give two hoots if they go or not.

Not my country!

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    Never understood the anti-Russian hysteria, Putin was spot on in Syria, spot on in Ukraine, and spot on in Crimea.
    You work for the FSB and I claim the fiver.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Aye MI5 are as likely as the Russians to have done this!

Ukraine govt murdered 10000 people in 4 years? Aye right then.

Way too much leftist Commie nonsense getting sprouted as usual on here.

Go team Corbyn!!!!

@hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Holy Ground?

@hibs.net private member Tinribs's Avatar
    My personal favourite was the Russian banker who upset Putin. Somehow tied himself to a chair, stapled a suicide note to his forehead then managed to throw himself in a pool lol.
    Verdict? Suicide 😁

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkintHibby View Post
    10,000 people of Russian lineage in eastern Ukraine have been murdered by Ukrainian government forces in the last 4 years and Russia is supposed to stand by and let it happen? Crimea is Russian. Always has been always will be.

Russia is being demonised in the west because it will not roll over to the USA wanting to totally control the planet.
    Ukranian deaths in numbers here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...rainian_crisis

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    My personal favourite was the Russian banker who upset Putin. Somehow tied himself to a chair, stapled a suicide note to his forehead then managed to throw himself in a pool lol.
    Verdict? Suicide 😁
    Or his main political opponent being shot within sight of the Kremlin.

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar

As of December 2017 the UN said that 10303 people from both sides of the conflict had been killed in Ukraine excluding Ukrainian army personnel and the 296 people in the Malaysia Airlines flight 17. I have not been able to find the 10,000 people of Russian lineage statistic you quote.

Crimea is currently Russian. The Tsars (a fine group of people) annexed it from the Ottoman Empire in 1783 The predominance of Russian speakers in the Crimea came about after WW2 when the Russians deported all Crimean Tatars to Central Asia (Killing 50% of them in the process) along with a load of Greeks and Armenians.

I am not sure what this has to do with football but I can say with some certainty that Crimea has not always been Russian and that it is relatively straightforward to become a dominant group in a country if you kill all your neighbours who are not part of your group.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    Verdict? Suicide 😁
    Was it a bath chair?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Wikipedia as a source. Thatíll be case closed then....

What on earth could these individuals who keep dying in improbable circumstances possibly have in common I wonder? If only there was some kind of consistent thread that makes it absolutely bl00dy obvious who is behind it.

Still, let's not jump to conclusions about Europe's friendly neighbourhood gangster state eh?

Why would Russia try to kill these two a couple of weeks before their election and only 100 days before the world cup? It makes no sense and there would be nothing to be gained from it.

More likely the CIA, MI5 or Mossad tried to have them bumped of to try to demonise Russia even further (they would not think twice about bumping off a couple of Russkies).

In the world of espionage, things are rarely as simple as they appear to be!

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Now being reported that the police office who attended the scene is in a critical condition due to the nerve agent used.

Suppose thatís the Tory governments fault along with our security forces too eh.

Why would Russia try to kill these two a couple of weeks before their election and only 100 days before the world cup? It makes no sense and there would be nothing to be gained from it.

More likely the CIA, MI5 or Mossad tried to have them bumped of to try to demonise Russia even further (they would not think twice about bumping off a couple of Russkies).

So the first proposition makes no sense but the second one seems perfectly likely to you?

Now who would be most likely to kill him the country he betrayed or the countries that benefitted from the betrayal,one of whom got him out of Russia?

The problem with conspiracy theories is they are designed to get people further away from the truth. Was it them that took Litvinenko out I wonder?! Where does Mossad come into this exactly????

Russia gain a lot from taking out a spy who turned I don't think you can refute that!
    Last edited by Baader; 07-03-2018 at 06:11 PM.

If a serving police officer dies as a result of this it gets hard not to wonder - if this is ok, what's next?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Aye MI5 are as likely as the Russians to have done this!

Ukraine govt murdered 10000 people in 4 years? Aye right then.

Way too much leftist Commie nonsense getting sprouted as usual on here.

Go team Corbyn!!!!
    I'm with you.

I didnít realise that we had so many experts on espionage and statecraft on this forum

I have now and again came across sites from ppl from Donetsk and the pictures of ppl killed in housing schemes, that could be in edinburgh, are scary an sad. I really feel for them

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    Wikipedia as a source. Thatíll be case closed then....
    Except the wiki article links to actual sources.

First Team Regular Ram Yer 1902's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    I didnít realise that we had so many experts on espionage and statecraft on this forum
    Just what I was thinking, along with why this is still on this forum ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Yer 1902 View Post
    Just what I was thinking, along with why this is still on this forum ?!
    Indeed. Bizarre thread to be on this forum. One for the Holy Ground I'd suggest.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    Indeed. Bizarre thread to be on this forum. One for the Holy Ground I'd suggest.
    There was a link to football in the OP with BJ's comments re the world cup. Way off topic now though.
    Last edited by Mr White; 07-03-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

Message to dissident Russians. " Don't **** with us ".