hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar

Hibs Scarf and a thank you

Blackpool fans recently staged a protest outside the EFL HQ in Preston about them basically not being fit for purpose in standing idly by while their club was being systematically asset stripped and destroyed by its current notorious owners (the Oystons). Despite pretty adverse weather conditions 150 to 200 protesters gathered outside EFL HQ to let their views be known. Im proud to say that the protest included a Hibs scarf tied to the EFL railings outside their building in support (wasnt mine btw).

Hibernian FC always a club with conscious. Justice shall prevail.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackpool fans recently staged a protest outside the EFL HQ in Preston about them basically not being fit for purpose in standing idly by while their club was being systematically asset stripped and destroyed by its current notorious owners (the Oystons). Despite pretty adverse weather conditions 150 to 200 protesters gathered outside EFL HQ to let their views be known. Im proud to say that the protest included a Hibs scarf tied to the EFL railings outside their building in support (wasnt mine btw).

I didn't realise that AFC Fylde and Fleetwood are owned by people that wanted to buy into Blackpool but that the Oystons rejected them.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Watched a video of the Blackpool fans demo at EFL on YouTube last night and I thought I saw somebody wearing what looked like a Hibs scarf green/white/black also. Wasn’t me either!