hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member
    Apologies if this has been discussed before but seems as season tickets for 18/19 have been introduced and therefore we have 13,000 people hopefully renewing and another few thousand maybe looking at season ticket options, this a great time to really promote HSL and gain new contributors.

If someone was buying a season ticket for the first time or renewing, and there was an option for a contribution of even £5 a month I’d bet a fair few would sign up for such a small amount.

If 50% of season ticket holders contributed £5 a month that would be £32,500 a month. By putting it in the aplication, people will be more likely to tick the box there and then rather than go to the website at a later date and sign up.

Maybe even an option for a 1 year donation of £60 for people who can afford it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologies if this has been discussed before but seems as season tickets for 18/19 have been introduced and therefore we have 13,000 people hopefully renewing and another few thousand maybe looking at season ticket options, this a great time to really promote HSL and gain new contributors.

If someone was buying a season ticket for the first time or renewing, and there was an option for a contribution of even £5 a month I’d bet a fair few would sign up for such a small amount.

If 50% of season ticket holders contributed £5 a month that would be £32,500 a month. By putting it in the aplication, people will be more likely to tick the box there and then rather than go to the website at a later date and sign up.

Maybe even an option for a 1 year donation of £60 for people who can afford it?
    i like this idea.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    ^^Agreed. One of the better suggestions on here.

Could also have it as option alongside the stadium tours, West stand stones, hospitality packages etc.

Basically have it on ticketmaster at every point of sale.

First Team Regular
    Getting high profile personalities like Neil Lennon to sign-up to HSL is exactly the publicity boost that was needed and we have a seen a good response to it which is good. However, I feel HSL still needs to more pro-active in getting its message across to our wider fan base. A successful well funded income stream could make a really meaningful contribution to the Club's potential.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Getting high profile personalities like Neil Lennon to sign-up to HSL is exactly the publicity boost that was needed and we have a seen a good response to it which is good. However, I feel HSL still needs to more pro-active in getting its message across to our wider fan base. A successful well funded income stream could make a really meaningful contribution to the Club's potential.
    I am sure HSL will be delighted to hear your suggestions for doing so and to enlist your help is delivering this.

HSL is presently an organisation ran completely by people volunteering time from their busy lives to do so.

There is plenty of scope for those that want to get involved to do so other than by making financial contributions.

Drop Official HSL a PM with your thoughts.

@hibs.net private member
    Okay, that’s me Joined the many people re-signing to HSL. I hope there is a real momentum gathering and we can give NL a decent pot to play with in the summer.
    C’mon guys, you know you want to 😀

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Good man,

Boy at work just mentioned he'd joined as well.... It's good people are talking about it much more.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Excellent

Thanks to all those that have joined / re-joined.

Spread the word in your family and social circles

Lets keep momentum up