• Draw

20 20.62%
  • Killie win

66 68.04%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yams v Killie

Yams v Killie

How do you think it will go?

Killie are a very good team IMO. Am I correct in saying that only Aberdeen (twice) and Hibs (once) have beaten them since Clarke became manager, beating both Celtic and Rangers at home and drawing with both away.

Hertz are difficult team to play against. Anti-football and they do ground out results.

A Killie win on Tuesday will put them one point above the Hertz, with two games in hand.

What do you think the result will be?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Hopefully a draw, but I can see Killie sneaking it.
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully a draw, but I can see Killie sneaking it.

Draw? Surely a killie win? Don't think killie will catch us and a killie win puts them above hearts (?). I'm also assuming we do the business on Wednesday night

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    See what odds killy are and some money on them on Tuesday.

If killie perform how they did today they will win comfortably

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Draw? Surely a killie win? Don't think killie will catch us and a killie win puts them above hearts (?). I'm also assuming we do the business on Wednesday night
    They win their games in hand and they are 6 behind us, and if they keep that anywhere near as good they'll not be far off us. I'd rather they only got 1 point on Tuesday.
    Mon the Hibs.

Both got the cup at the weekend so be interesting to see their respective line ups. Actually think Killies squad is quite impressive and they may be able to make a few more decent changes than the yams. Not a game I'd like to bet on mind.

Killie are better. Simple as that.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    If killie perform how they did today they will win comfortably
    Killie had us under the cosh today apart from the first half hour but the pitch had an awful lot to do with it. Its a shocking surface and should be banned from the SPL. They will find it a lot tougher at Tynecastle on Tuesday and it wouldn't surprise me if Hearts win it

craig-levein-hearts-copy.jpg

Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down!

No really, tie his kangaroo down.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    The yam will hack their way to a 1-0 win.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Levein shat it (par for the course for him) at Ibrox today. If he does the same and plays not to lose v Killie they'll get done.

As crap as it was the way we stopped playing today some credit has to go to Kilmarnock. They are a very decent team and Clarke has them playing good football. I fancy them to beat Hearts.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Hope they hump hearts always want hearts beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeewilly View Post
    Killie had us under the cosh today apart from the first half hour but the pitch had an awful lot to do with it. Its a shocking surface and should be banned from the SPL. They will find it a lot tougher at Tynecastle on Tuesday and it wouldn't surprise me if Hearts win it
    Yeah i agree...Killie werent that great at ER before the winter break...yeah they got a draw but that was down to us not turning our domination into goals. Not so sure they will find it easy going on the tiny tattie field. A 1 1 or such like would be ideal for us

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If killie play like they did yesterday then they will hump the yams.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    Depending on results they could be bottom 6 by close of play Wednesday

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Yams must only be a few bookings away from a suspension or two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Levein shat it (par for the course for him) at Ibrox today. If he does the same and plays not to lose v Killie they'll get done.

As crap as it was the way we stopped playing today some credit has to go to Kilmarnock. They are a very decent team and Clarke has them playing good football. I fancy them to beat Hearts.
    Joking aside, my gambling money will be on Killie. Some bookies tend to price the thieves as bigger favourites than they should be.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Killie weren’t as good as people make out. If it wasn’t for a cheat ref, they wouldn’t have got anything yesterday.

Overhyped team.

Left by mutual consent!
    Not as clear cut as some may think. Two hammer throwing teams might cancel each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    Not as clear cut as some may think. Two hammer throwing teams might cancel each other out.
    Never saw many hammer throwers yesterday, saw us getting our ***** royally whipped though

First Team Breakthrough Hibs1969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Killie weren’t as good as people make out. If it wasn’t for a cheat ref, they wouldn’t have got anything yesterday.

Overhyped team.
    Nope, they totally pummelled us in the second half and if Rocky hadn't been on top form we would have got a real doing. I agree the ref was poor, but they were well worth a point yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Never saw many hammer throwers yesterday, saw us getting our ***** royally whipped though
    Killie played well, hard to tell how off the boil we were after we went in front by 2, and how much advantage Killie get from a farcical pitch. They undoubtedly got an advantage on the day from officials who made some unusual decisions against Hibs, again.

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    You kidding me? Foul after foul unpunished and the ball was in the air more than a Boeing 747. Pure falkirk ball but they did play some decent stuff off the scraps, but they certainly never played football from the back.

First Team Breakthrough
    The penalty that shouldn't have been yesterday will even itself up on Tuesday with Hearts winning 1-0!

Kilmarnock over ran is in the second half, Hearts probably won't let them do that so much, purely down to their inability to play any other way rather than a tactical Levein master stroke...
    They'll probably sneak it. They always seem to sneak games like this.

Stats Anorak on, In the league hertz last 5 homes W3D2L0, killie away W2D3L1.

The runes say a hard fought draw.....so ill go for an away win :)

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Royally whipped to a 2-2 draw? Slavering of Jim Jeffries proportion there.

Hearts dull but (yawn) organized and workmanlike. We sliced Killies rearguard open at will early on but failed to turn the screw as at 2-0 our midfield seemed to believe they could coast and avoid injury on that pitch. On a real surface we would have been comfortable winners. I could see Hearts do a 0-0 or 1-0 here but would fancy Killie to be 6th.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Hearts dull but (yawn) organized and workmanlike. We sliced Killies rearguard open at will early on but failed to turn the screw as at 2-0 our midfield seemed to believe they could coast and avoid injury on that pitch. On a real surface we would have been comfortable winners. I could see Hearts do a 0-0 or 1-0 here but would fancy Killie to be 6th.
    Fancy the Mothers for 6th, one place behind Killiemarnock.