hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got quite maudlin in January because I realised for various reasons; injury, age or being coveted by other clubs that a few of our squad of the last few years won’t be around for that much longer. That speaks volumes for them because a hell of a lot of the players we have had in the last decade have been instantly forgettable or are remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Every single one of the guys named have given their all for us in their time with us and have given us not only trophies and a promotion but our pride back. If you had said to me in the aftermath of the Hamilton game that in 3 years we would have won the Scottish Cup, been promoted, be sitting 4th in the top flight, have went 9 games unbeaten v Hearts and be pulling in our biggest crowds in decades I would have thought you were mad. For all the praise given to the board room and managers without the players doing their part none of it would have happened.

Hibs legends.
    Sums it up perfectly for me

We've seen many team across the UK get relegated and still haven't recovered - Ipswich have spent 16 years in the English championship

Big change (on and off the pitch) was need at the club and that's exactly what we got

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Liam Fontaine too.

Recruiting and keeping a good group of players is what it’s all about really.

We should think of them in the same light as previous great teams - the Heroes.
    The Hampden Heroes.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    The Hampden Heroes.