hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Gms

Gms

Can’t find the thread but sure there was more than a few that said he doesn’t go quiet after being clattered. Big Daz battered him early on and he done absolutely nothing all day, before being hooked. Absolute mouse of a footballer.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Daz landed him like a good old fashioned wrestler. Full weight.

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can’t find the thread but sure there was more than a few that said he doesn’t go quiet after being clattered. Big Daz battered him early on and he done absolutely nothing all day, before being hooked. Absolute mouse of a footballer.
    Absolute rubbish he is a good player who did not play well today.

He's a wee prick. A nasty one at that, few challenges today that left a lot to be desired and he was lucky to avoid at least a booking.

Loved him pretending he was serious when squaring up to McGreggor.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Apparently grew up in Wick as a Hibs fan. A good player for me. Would love to have him at Hibs.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    IMO the only team that tried any clattering or battering today were Aberdeen and we showed them up playing fair and square. We put the second best team in the league back in their box and their manager couid see that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    He's a wee prick. A nasty one at that, few challenges today that left a lot to be desired and he was lucky to avoid at least a booking.

This.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    The new Willo Flood, complete and utter knobjockey.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    Apparently grew up in Wick as a Hibs fan. A good player for me. Would love to have him at Hibs.
    stoap yer ticklin jock, he was a wee sheite today. was good with D.Utd, took the jump to Celtic for big dosh but he was an absolute prick today. his actions somehow avoided a sending off. I actually thought he we booked, but Pretty Boy says otherwise. he must have been hooked because of his shennanigins.

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    The new Willo Flood, complete and utter knobjockey.
    Yup, might have learned some of it from his auld team mate. 2 of a kind, an awe that

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

GMS, Christie, Logan and McLean were all at it. Totally outclassed by our midfield and making some genuinely nasty and cynical challenges to compensate for it.

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Their keeper saved them from being utterly embarrassed today and they should be thankful it wasn't 5 or 6 nil.

He's a wee fanny and it was sheer class seeing big Darren putting him in his place today.

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    GMS, Christie, Logan and McLean were all at it. Totally outclassed by our midfield and making some genuinely nasty and cynical challenges to compensate for it.

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, Shinnie nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Their keeper saved them from being utterly embarrassed today and they should be thankful it wasn't 5 or 6 nil.
    a good player has a bit of class. he has none

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post

Not a peep out of Niall McGinn, nor any of the three strikers they tried against us through the 90 minutes either.

Shinnie wasn't on the park to be fair!

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    The Montgomery Burns lookalike's bottle crashed as soon as Darren tackled him.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Shinnie wasn't on the park to be fair!
    I realised that just after typing his name :

I was 5 minutes late to the match so missed the teams being announced and just assumed he was in the team and done nothing haha

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Super-sub.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

He's a cynical, classless wee pr**k. I counted 3 stick on bookings he commited today and somehow he made it through the game without one!

WTF was he doing trying to square up to Darren as well? He's just so unlikeable, embarrassing watching a wee guy like that acting the hard man. At least he was absolutely anonymous today long may that continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Absolute rubbish he is a good player who did not play well today.
    Yeah If you watch him twice a season and get lucky. Ask an Aberdeen fan I’m sure they’ll tell you how poor he is most weeks. Little scrote who hid as soon as Daz clattered him.

Had an Aberdeen fan in the cab right after the game and he says GMS problem is far too inconsistent, 1 good then 2 bad, never know what you're getting from him him. IIRC he was subbed when they played here in the 1st game and yesterday, when things don't go his way he disappears.

Thought it was funny when he was rolling about after Daz's challenge and the entire Aberdeen bench ignored him. He was ineffective today because he was trying to man-mark Boyle and couldn't handle him. He caused the first goal by playing everyone onside. Couldn't believe none of their players got a 2nd booking. Dallas issued more final warnings than free kicks.

To be fair to him he's had a busy time recently, what with winning Celebrity Big Brother

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/house...k-courtney-act

First Team Breakthrough
    The man is an Erchie... he was today was yesterday and will be tomorrow too..

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    As far as I can remember he always seems to act like a bit of a dick when he plays us. Glad big Daz dealt with him yesterday.

@hibs.net private member
    I think the fact that McInnes started him off as a wing back didn't help him today. Don't understand that, he's a dangerous player when he's on song but definitely blows hot and cold.

First Team Breakthrough
    I think its evident now that Armstrong was the better player that went to celtic though I I'm still a huge fan of calum McGregor.him an sjm in the same midfield should in my opinion be mcleishs first two names on the teamsheet.both would compliment each other.

I thought his problem was that Boyle was on him for the first half and he had no room to get past Boyle. Second half GMS was moved over to the other wing away from Boyle, which actually gave Boyle all the freedom to run riot. GMS was by that time in a downer and looking for a river.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    I thought his problem was that Boyle was on him for the first half and he had no room to get past Boyle. Second half GMS was moved over to the other wing away from Boyle, which actually gave Boyle all the freedom to run riot. GMS was by that time in a downer and looking for a river.
    Yep. I didn’t think Boyle had a great a first half either but it was because the two of them were cancelling each other out.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Show Pony who was taken out the game by his manager by making him mark Boyle. Lennon shifted sides as Boyle had no change from Logan last game at ER. His wee flicks which usually result in a break for him never came off so for once against us he was anonymous - apart from the niggling fouls.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    Yep. I didn’t think Boyle had a great a first half either but it was because the two of them were cancelling each other out.

Lennon played Boyle there to cancel out GMS threat, on his game he is very dangerous and has great pace, Boyle matched him all half cancelled out his threat, he switched to the right and found Stevenson even harder to get anything out due to Lewis being an excellent defender.

I wonder if Boyle has maybe found a new position for himself as an attacking wingback, very popular with the 3 at the back system.