hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Pssssst...Jambo's...yes you, come here a minute...

Lets make it 9 points now shall we? You 'big team' deluded pricks!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Mind the gap

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Killie have 2 games in hand over them and they’re only 2 points ahead

They’ll be look over their shoulders instead of looking up at us

But I think we should do our “big team” neighbours a favour next week

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Killie have 2 games in hand over them and they’re only 2 points ahead

They’ll be look over their shoulders instead of looking up at us

But I think we should do our “big team” neighbours a favour next week
    On Killie's current form, I'm more worried about them overtaking us than the Jambos. Their league position is artificially low because they didn't win a league game this season until Steve Clarke took over.

First Team Regular
    Don’t know about anyone else but 3 weeks ago I was thinking we could be only a point or two ahead of them tonight. Been a sensational couple of weeks and Lennon takes the credit for having the courage to bin Stokes, do the Allam/ Bain deal and reanimate the team. Ironically of course being out the cup has been a bit of a plus.

Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behind

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDavidFrancey View Post
    Don’t know about anyone else but 3 weeks ago I was thinking we could be only a point or two ahead of them tonight. Been a sensational couple of weeks and Lennon takes the credit for having the courage to bin Stokes, do the Allam/ Bain deal and reanimate the team. Ironically of course being out the cup has been a bit of a plus.
    I was hoping we would just be above them, then take over and build a lead on the run in. To be 9 clear (actually grew the lead over the 5 games) is incredible.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by guthrie01 View Post
    Bit cringey this thread, can’t we just enjoy our win. Who cares about how points there behind
    Don’t get involved then. The win stretching it to 9 points makes me enjoy today even more! ‘Rival teams fans in shock horror point scoring against same city team’

Football without this element would be lost for me!

Anyway, back on track, mind the gap indeed Jambos

If this is natural order being restored I want more..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    If this is natural order being restored I want more..
    Since natural order restored.

Hibs 12pts
    Yams 8pts

How on earth you consider it cringey is baffling.
    You do realise that that lot across the city live and die for being above us, and when the points difference between us has been stretched to 9, then gloating is the bare minimum...thus this thread.
    Have you also forgotten Levein's recent remark about " the natural order being restored" ?

Folk that were worried about Hearts catching us should look at how they play. They just simply try to not lose, doesn’t matter if it’s a draw sure they have drawn the most in the league.

They aren’t as good as Hibs no where near, in fact they are a gang who know how to defend at times nothing more nothing less and we’ll pump them in the next derby. Not even slightly worried I think it’ll be very one sided!

The 9pt gap is nice to have moving us closer to a UEFA spot by claiming 3rd spot but more importantly for the Yams their chances outwith winning the cup is slippinhg away with only 6 games to the split and needing to watch not just Killie but also Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Folk that were worried about Hearts catching us should look at how they play. They just simply try to not lose, doesn’t matter if it’s a draw sure they have drawn the most in the league.

They aren’t as good as Hibs no where near, in fact they are a gang who know how to defend at times nothing more nothing less and we’ll pump them in the next derby. Not even slightly worried I think it’ll be very one sided!

Left by mutual consent!
    Some poor boy over at 9pointsback is getting pummelled because he suggested Levein's "Natural Order" comment has backfired on them.

Panic is already setting in for the derby with some bottlers already looking for a defensive set up to "spoil" any potential football breaking out.

Pleasing.

Really. They give us the big 1 - 5 at every opportunity. Get it right round them

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

A bigger team with a smaller stadium, a rented training ground and 9 points behind hibs? Chortle chortle

Left by mutual consent!
    That's 2 consecutive games that 'Potter's Hoofers' have commited almost double the number of fouls (11) than their opposition - Ross County commited 7 fouls but got double the number of yellow-cards (2 to the Jambos 1) ??. More proof of Potter's instructions to his players to go down screaming in agony at every single tackle and refs falling for it !!

First Team Breakthrough
    Potter will be ordering extra rolls of Andrex after watching bbc alba tonight, he knows Lennon has used his comments to bolster the teams confidence.... all I can say is bring on the big team....and natural order an all that...pmsl.

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    Some poor boy over at 9pointsback is getting pummelled because he suggested Levein's "Natural Order" comment has backfired on them.

Panic is already setting in for the derby with some bottlers already looking for a defensive set up to "spoil" any potential football breaking out.

Pleasing.
    Feel free to share some posts for us that don't go on it

Angry

Today was the archetypal “6 pointer”.
    They play the bottom of the league team and expected to win.
    We play the team in second place and given previous results this season, could have got beat.
    The gap could have been 3 points if ‘form’ had run true but this is Hibs we’re talking about.
    Best home display from us this season by a country mile. Jambos stutter to an unconvincing draw.
    7 point gap becomes 9.

Pleasing.
    Last edited by hibby6270; 17-02-2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Angry icon is an error. No idea how it got there.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Feel free to share some posts for us that don't go on it
    ""If Hibs finish above us this year all it will prove is that in any other season we have to spend 15 million on a new stand they might just have a chance of repeating this unlikely feat.

Thankfully next season we will have the level playing field they are always banging on about and the natural order will be restored. ""

Absolute belter this one, suggesting we've had an advantage this season due to their new stand build, level playing field is to come next season

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Today was the archetypal “6 pointer”.
    They play the bottom of the league team and expected to win.
    We play the team in second place and given previous results this season, could have got beat.
    The gap could have been 3 points if ‘form’ had run true but this is Hibs we’re talking about.
    Best home display from us this season by a country mile. Jambos stutter to an unconvincing draw.

7 point gap becomes 9.

Pleasing.
    Do we lose a point if we get beat or do they get a bonus point for winning? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by davidgray210516 View Post
    Do we lose a point if we get beat or do they get a bonus point for winning? ��
    Got you. My mistake. They would have been 4 points behind if there so called ‘natural order’ had come about. But no. 9 points it is. Could have been 10. Suck it up diet huns.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Got you. My mistake. They would have been 4 points behind if there so called ‘natural order’ had come about. But no. 9 points it is. Could have been 10. Suck it up diet huns.
    👍

Blog Entries
    😂

After their great revival they are still closer to the bottom 6 than they are to us.

Cute.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Am doing both

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Used to dread derbys. Can't wait to play them now. We'll murder them next game and can't wait to see Mr 640's puss after it

Left by mutual consent!
    Had a couple of them biting with a simple “natural order” text. Thanks for playing lads