hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And finally .... To find out once and for all if the fact that Hibs were involved in the bid was indeed a factor in it being a) handled so badly by ECC ... and b) turned down.

Of itself a pretty minor land development deal would be of little interest to folk outwith Edinburgh ... but if it could be linked to bias against one of the bids because a specific football club was involved, that would make it an interesting programme for folk outside of the capital IMO.
    Didn't some American (? non-native anyway) bloke walk out of local government here a few years ago, giving as a specific reason that he was weary of council decisions being affected or even determined by the footballing affiliations of its members? Can't remember his name but since he stated that publicly there's never really been any doubt that the council's corrupt. All that farce with certificates for The Eighth Wonder merely confirms it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Never ever let them forget. Next time you hit a pothole in Edinburgh just imagine how many that cash would fix

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Some people choose to let them forget, others don't, others might back out when the situation looks less crooked to them.

The more they try to distance themselves from a shameful and shameless recent past whilst still claiming special relationships with the very people they bumped the easier it is to see why some choose to parody them.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Exactly!

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Thread on Kickback in response to this. Some interesting theories on Hibs finances!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....cil-and-hertz/

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Didn't some American (? non-native anyway) bloke walk out of local government here a few years ago, giving as a specific reason that he was weary of council decisions being affected or even determined by the footballing affiliations of its members? Can't remember his name but since he stated that publicly there's never really been any doubt that the council's corrupt. All that farce with certificates for The Eighth Wonder merely confirms it.
    Paul Lowenberg. However it was the jambo Cllrs and senior officials from the former Lothian Regional Council who pulled the strings on the Lochend Butterfly site. The decision was 100% manipulated. The current council might be incompetent but they wouldn’t get away with what happened back then.
    Last edited by Crab apple; 16-02-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    They’re getting away with it
    All messed up
    Getting away with it
    All messed up
    That's the Jambos

- James
    Shouldn't that be:

Getting away with it
    No League Cup...
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Thread on Kickback in response to this. Some interesting theories on Hibs finances!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....cil-and-hertz/
    Admins ... can you please delete my posts from this thread, I have now been put straight and realise that something called 5 - 1 has changed me into something called a 'bitter Hobo' It turns out there's nothing to see here

BTW .... Did we really save 4 million quid on the BOS deal ...... fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Admins ... can you please delete my posts from this thread, I have now been put straight and realise that something called 5 - 1 has changed me into something called a 'bitter Hobo' It turns out there's nothing to see here

BTW .... Did we really save 4 million quid on the BOS deal ...... fantastic
    The terms of that deal have never been publicised so where that character got that from who knows? They make it up as they go along. Erses.

Blog Entries
    I'm afraid I'm firmly in the never forgive them & never let them forget camp. Yams performance off the field in recent years pretty much mirrors their on field efforts. ie, cheat, lie, foul, disrupt play to the extent that the original intent is forgotten. Then there's the propaganda. I'm well aware that Budge et al have absolutely no responsibility to help creditors who were shafted by Yams. However it must stick in their craws ( the creditors that is ) every time another sycophantic article about Yams appears in the MSM. Then there's Dundee, wrongly relegated because self sufficient Yams astonishingly went into admin just after the end of the season. Never let them forget their shame.