hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs fan in Rangers end video

Anyone got it? Wanting to show someone but looks like its been taken down from twitter

2. Log in to remove the advert

He made his twitter private think u would need to follow him to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    👍

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    No doubt because of the usual follow-up from the 'minority' when anything remotely 'Anti-Hun' is said/printed/aired or even thought !

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    No doubt because of the usual follow-up from the 'minority' when anything remotely 'Anti-Hun' is said/printed/aired or even thought !
    Apparently folk found out who he was and then complained to his work. Ridiculous. Could almost understand if they were aggressively abused by him at the game, but to see a silly video online while you’re sitting in your house or whatever and get that worked up that you then hunt the young laddie down online and try get him binned from his job? Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Apparently folk found out who he was and then complained to his work. Ridiculous. Could almost understand if they were aggressively abused by him at the game, but to see a silly video online while you’re sitting in your house or whatever and get that worked up that you then hunt the young laddie down online and try get him binned from his job? Pathetic
    It's worse than pathetic, mate.

Trying to ruin someones livelihood because he posted a mildly offensive to the Rangers video on twitter for a laugh.

Horrible snitchy hun cowards.
    Last edited by Anti-hoofbaw; 10-02-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    It’s frightening the lengths these numbskulls will go to get some sort of petty revenge.

Everybody hates them and they DO care.

Left by mutual consent!
    I hope his work told whichever hun it was that contacted them to get themselves well and truly tae ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-hoofbaw View Post
    It's worse than pathetic, mate.

Trying to ruin someones livelihood because he posted a mildly offensive to the Rangers video on twitter for a laugh.

Horrible snitchy hun cowards.
    This. They give it the big I am in a crowd and act like weasels when they arent

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    I hope his work told whichever hun it was that contacted them to get themselves well and truly tae ****.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    Lee Wallace?

Sad, pathetic and cowardly.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Am I getting this right? A Hibs fan sits in the Rangers end at Ibroke and posts a video on Twitter getting it right up them, and those home fans have tried to get him binned from his work? Unless he's head of the SFA or Police Scotland, then WTF has it got to do with his work? Just because they don't have jobs!

Glad you're choking on this SevCo.

It was my lads mate. Made me giggle but just mad that folk would want a young lad to lose his job over this

I once called a rangers fan a hun on Twitter and the guy searched my Facebook which I hadn't used in years and had claimed he had contacted my work to tell them I had used sectarian language. But it was my old work from years before that he'd seen on my Facebook so wasn't too bothered

Left by mutual consent!
    Hopefully the laddie's not too put-off - he's definitely got talent along with plenty bottle/humour !

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    I'd tweeted Jason Cummings before 21st May with a message of support and the abuse I received from a number of Sevco fans was staggering. Hypocrites.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

First Team Regular Topographic Hibby's Avatar
    What was the need to involve his work? He called someone a “Dingle” from what I recall.

Does he work behind the bar at The Woolpack? Freelance sheep-dipper? Moonlights at Paddy The Vets?

It's always good winding up that lot 😀