Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
No, it's not just you.

I think it's weird.

There is a right way to go about it, and a wrong way. I think it is an empty gesture and that it totally smacks of oneupmanship.

The right things to do would be to slash Sevco's allocation when they come to Easter Road (as has been suggested). Make them feel as unwelcome as we can without crossing any boundaries.

I don't much like going down the statement route, but I think that the problem needs to be highlighted. The media just get bullied, they bow to the lunatic fringe. Some sort of official statement would by now be welcome. Hibs have been quiet and dignified for a while, but enough is enough. Rangers cranked up the poisonous atmosphere that exists between the clubs after the 2016 cup final and I think Hibs have done the right thing not to get involved up until now. But when our blind fans are being assaulted at Ibrox, someone has to stand up and demonstrate that this is not acceptable.

Not that I think it will happen. There is a Sevco-sympathising (or possibly fearing) faction within Easter Road, who I am not convinced give a flying one.
so whats the answer then if nothing will be done?