hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    Whatever you're on I'll be first on the list for an order, productivity at work would be unimaginable.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quality

I can honestly confirm that no drugs or alcohol were consumed during the writing of this song
    Last edited by Anti-hoofbaw; 07-02-2018 at 03:44 PM.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-hoofbaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can honestly confirm that no drugs or alcohol were consumed during the writing of this song
    That’s a real worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-hoofbaw View Post
    If thats the case, I would support the freezing of your DNA in liquid amber and putting it in storage so when technology has developed sufficiently we can still have your songwriting genius for the benefit of future generations

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    If thats the case, I would support the freezing of your DNA in liquid amber and putting it in storage so when technology has developed sufficiently we can still have your songwriting genius for the benefit of future generations

I'd also be up for donating sperm. Might produce some future Boaby Dylan's.

Song for Tam?

No shelf life, I'm afraid.

Our utility man , one Lewis Stevenson, could do Tam's job in his tea break!!

Joyce you really need to stop hero worshipping Tam...

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Song for Tam?

No shelf life, I'm afraid.

Our utility man , one Lewis Stevenson, could do Tam's job in his tea break!!
    Tam is definitely also the utility man. First he does the groundsman duties, (and gets replaced by a contractor who put noticeably less effort into the pitch than Tam did) then moves on to kitman. I wouldnt be at all surprised if he ends up in IT or ticket sales before he goes to the great Sauzee in the Sky. The boy can do anything.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Every time you watch any game on the telly at some point in the coverage there will be shots of the bench.

Every team has this one guy on staff that you can't quite recognise who seems to never say anything or move about much but whose role seems to be to stand (its almost always standing) staring onto the patch with a really thoughtful deeply engaged look on his face. Like he's the most insightful, most absorbed person in the stadium, utterly focused on every moment and movement of the match, perceiving some deeper meaning - searching out perfection perhaps - that no-one else can quite aspire to.

Except that you know that he isn't. He's actually just a bloke that the manager likes having around, or he's someone from the back room staff who has responsibility for water bottles, or snacks on the way home. But he's really, really good at doing that detached from the bench, immersed in the game, one man in a world of his own amidst thousands look. That's the perfect role for Tam that is. I think he'd be world class at that. He moves around a bit too much at the moment to pull it off, but if he could get shot of the nonsense like communicating subs numbers to the 4th official and all that stuff he could stand and stare in isolation better than anyone else I've seen in Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Every time you watch any game on the telly at some point in the coverage there will be shots of the bench.

Every team has this one guy on staff that you can't quite recognise who seems to never say anything or move about much but whose role seems to be to stand (its almost always standing) staring onto the patch with a really thoughtful deeply engaged look on his face. Like he's the most insightful, most absorbed person in the stadium, utterly focused on every moment and movement of the match, perceiving some deeper meaning - searching out perfection perhaps - that no-one else can quite aspire to.

Except that you know that he isn't. He's actually just a bloke that the manager likes having around, or he's someone from the back room staff who has responsibility for water bottles, or snacks on the way home. But he's really, really good at doing that detached from the bench, immersed in the game, one man in a world of his own amidst thousands look. That's the perfect role for Tam that is. I think he'd be world class at that. He moves around a bit too much at the moment to pull it off, but if he could get shot of the nonsense like communicating subs numbers to the 4th official and all that stuff he could stand and stare in isolation better than anyone else I've seen in Scottish football.
    Also known as the 'Sammy Lee role' for England and Liverpool, he also carried bags of footballs around and set out the cones.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Forget the Tam Mc Court role, I want to know what wee John (Cassidy) is doing on the backroom team. Nice guy, knew him football wise from a good few years ago. He truly is the nystery man of Easter Road.

Hey tam you're so fine
    You're so fine
    You blow my mind
    Hey tam hey tam

Bumped for hibsbollah.

I used to babysit Tam when he lived next door to me.

Hi Tam.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 13-03-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    I used to babysit Tam when he lived next door to me.

Hi Tam.
    You must be really old

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    And they say Surrealism has had its day...
    No that was the purple blancmange getting to the final of Wimbledon
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Coaching Staff
    Mr Anti-Hoof ball, this is a masterpiece and you are genius.

A genius with too much time on his hands perhaps, but a genius nevertheless.

I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    "Ah've taen mah protein shake an' goat mah jockstrap oan"
    Yes. Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    You must be really old
    I think I'm only a couple of years older than Tam.