hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 281
  1. #1

    Aberdeen dot count (South Stand Open To Hibs Fans)

    Famous five 60

    East 268

    Main stand 128

    or there about

    If Aberdeen bring a good support there may not be many tickets in the away end for home fans


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Famous five 60

    East 268

    Main stand 128

    or there about

    If Aberdeen bring a good support there may not be many tickets in the away end for home fans
    Or there about! That's just not good enough for a dot count....amateur
    Last edited by Sprouleflyer; 05-02-2018 at 06:28 PM.

  4. #3
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    503
    That should sellout very soon . Even less for the Hearts game .

  5. #4
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    449
    we owe aberdeen a doing. they seem to be complete opposite to us, they consistently beat the 'lesser' teams in the league but bottle it against the arse cheeks, while we tend to do well against bigot brothers but been inconsistent against the others.

    Semi Final - aberdeen got a huge slice of luck that day
    Easter Road - They got the goal and protected it for 90mins, was a day we huffed and puffed just couldn't get the goal
    Pittodrie - we were woeful and deservedly got hammered

    4th time lucky!

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member JDHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we owe aberdeen a doing. they seem to be complete opposite to us, they consistently beat the 'lesser' teams in the league but bottle it against the arse cheeks, while we tend to do well against bigot brothers but been inconsistent against the others.

    Semi Final - aberdeen got a huge slice of luck that day
    Easter Road - They got the goal and protected it for 90mins, was a day we huffed and puffed just couldn't get the goal
    Pittodrie - we were woeful and deservedly got hammered

    4th time lucky!
    You arent wrong. Seen 2 tables yesterday on twitter.

    1. They top the table when it comes to Celtic/Sevco/Dons playing outwith eachother, so from Hibs down in the table.
    2. However they are 4th out of 5 in a table with Celtic/Sevco/Dons/Hibs & Hearts playing as a mini league. Their only points coming from beating us twice and drawing with Hearts twice.

    They have a serious mental block with playing the New firm.

  7. #6
    They are top of the form table over the last 10 or 15 games. This is will be a very hard game

  8. #7
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    231
    Let's get this completely sold out sat 3pm kick off the boys deserve a a great hibby support canny wait Ggtth

  9. #8
    Let’s split the South now. Aberdeen will take 1,200 max.

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,488
    Looking ahead to the Hearts game, I don't think we will require a dot count, it's already almost sold out. Great support.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking ahead to the Hearts game, I don't think we will require a dot count, it's already almost sold out. Great support.
    What about the South?

  12. #11
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    13,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about the South?

    They’ll be relishing the game now that ‘natural order’ has been restored.

    Won’t they?

  13. #12
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32,977
    Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are top of the form table over the last 10 or 15 games. This is will be a very hard game
    They are probably the only team that we haven't really competed with so far. I know the first game at Easter Road was only 1-0 to them but we didn't really test their goalkeeper too much and we obviously got battered at Pittodrie.

    Time to put that right. Hopefully a few of our injured players can get back to full health ahead of this game and we can give them a good game.

    If we can win this one it really makes second place up for grabs again.

    I hope we can sell this one out, the players deserve it.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    19,702
    Aberdeen may already have the whole South stand, the tickets are on sale to them already but it doesn't mention how many they have been allocated

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    19,702
    Hearts 09/03/18


    East - 3

    West - 27

    FF - 4

    Tot = 34

    Very impressive!

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    19,702
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we owe aberdeen a doing. they seem to be complete opposite to us, they consistently beat the 'lesser' teams in the league but bottle it against the arse cheeks, while we tend to do well against bigot brothers but been inconsistent against the others.

    Semi Final - aberdeen got a huge slice of luck that day
    Easter Road - They got the goal and protected it for 90mins, was a day we huffed and puffed just couldn't get the goal
    Pittodrie - we were woeful and deservedly got hammered

    4th time lucky!

    , the are the only team we've not laid a glove on this season. Don't know why but them seem to have us in their pocket this season so far.

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They’ll be relishing the game now that ‘natural order’ has been restored.

    Won’t they?

    I have no doubt NL will use those 2 words to great effect for this game - I'm soooooooooooo looking forward to it !. Can picture it now - FT whistle's blown, NL's immediately in Potter's coupon, cupping his lugs screaming 'PARDON - PRICK ??' !!

  18. #17
    #SplitTheSouth

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,449
    If we can, the South needs to be split. Aberdeen won't fill a whole stand, but will still get enough to accommodate their traditional Easter Road support.

  20. #19
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    231
    The quicker we get this game completely sold out then we can tell the sheep they are only getting half the south cmon Leanne get them told!!!

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or there about! That's just not good enough for a dot count....amateur
    A definite 260 left

  22. #21
    Coaching Staff NAE NOOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Galashiels
    Posts
    10,173
    Looking good for a home stand sellout for both the Sheep and the Gorgie galacticos. If the dot count for Aberdeen is accurate with still practically a fortnight to go I cant see why Hibs don't set aside at least 1,500 for Hibs fans in the south, even with segregation that still leaves 2,000 for the Sheep.

    No matter what their fans might say they rarely bring more than that, so I doubt Hibs would be risking much in the way of gate receipts by setting aside part of the south for us.

    Whatever the case we owe Aberdeen a defeat ..... For all that we have seen a few teams put it about against Hibs this season IMO Aberdeen were the worst, their last visit to us was as cynical a performance as you can get with systematic fouling, time wasting and 10 men behind the ball for an hour. That was compounded at Pittodrie with as poor a performance as I've seen from Hibs in over 3 years and them showboating towards the end.

    We have all seen the Huns this season, Aberdeen's inability to lay a glove on them, or Celtic for that matter, puts their character into question ... If Hibs can do it why cant they with the players they have? That to me indicates a lack of guts, they are 'flat track bullies' who deserve a hammering.

  23. #22
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking good for a home stand sellout for both the Sheep and the Gorgie galacticos. If the dot count for Aberdeen is accurate with still practically a fortnight to go I cant see why Hibs don't set aside at least 1,500 for Hibs fans in the south, even with segregation that still leaves 2,000 for the Sheep.

    No matter what their fans might say they rarely bring more than that, so I doubt Hibs would be risking much in the way of gate receipts by setting aside part of the south for us.

    Whatever the case we owe Aberdeen a defeat ..... For all that we have seen a few teams put it about against Hibs this season IMO Aberdeen were the worst, their last visit to us was as cynical a performance as you can get with systematic fouling, time wasting and 10 men behind the ball for an hour. That was compounded at Pittodrie with as poor a performance as I've seen from Hibs in over 3 years and them showboating towards the end.

    We have all seen the Huns this season, Aberdeen's inability to lay a glove on them, or Celtic for that matter, puts their character into question ... If Hibs can do it why cant they with the players they have? That to me indicates a lack of guts, they are 'flat track bullies' who deserve a hammering.

  24. #23
    First Team Regular HFC07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    625
    Purchased for the Sheep Game

  25. #24
    Testimonial Due we are hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,217
    Aberdeen fans are ****bags. We shouldn't be giving them more than half a stand. **** them

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aberdeen fans are ****bags. We shouldn't be giving them more than half a stand. **** them
    I disagree. They deserve half of the east.

  27. #26
    Coaching Staff Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Airth
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,216
    Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are top of the form table over the last 10 or 15 games. This is will be a very hard game
    They are beatable though, Rangers have shown that.

  28. #27
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    19,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are beatable though, Rangers have shown that.

    Pretty much the same Rangers team we took apart in the first half on Saturday too, a win against Aberdeen will do wonders for confidence and get the feel good factor back after our little blip in the cup v hearts. Hope we can keep the momentum going and steer clear of the usual post xmas collapse.

  29. #28
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are beatable though, Rangers have shown that.
    So what we need to do is Be More Like Rangers, then?

    Good plan. I'll phone up the main office and pretend that I'm a Cambodian team's chief scout wanting to buy Oli Shaw for 8 billion Mexican pesos. Neil can teach Jamie Maclaren to acrobatically fall over in the penalty area every time he can't quite get to the ball. Leeann can learn up on masonic handshakes and get the SFA to promise to overturn our next three red cards. You guys can research to see if the referee ever bought a used car from someone of the Wrong Religious Persuasion, whatever that is, and the East Colinton Hibs Supporters Club can put out a press statement demanding that Derek McInness be prosecuted for grievous bodily goading the next time he squints in the direction of the West Stand.

    We can't fail...
    Last edited by Aim Here; 06-02-2018 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Changed the country name from one associated with an ableist slur to Cambodia, because of the swear filter!

  30. #29
    Testimonial Due Callum7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dot counting ville
    Posts
    1,176
    102 left.

  31. #30
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    503
    Fantastic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved