hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even better than that - cupping your ears.
    I have done the 'Lenny' a few times to be fair. Also just randomly lift the wee Scottish cup I've got on my desk as well. Up them! 😂

2. Log in to remove the advert

Not at work as such, retired, am in Benidorm for the winter, walked past rangers pub wearing my hibs strip and BIG smile. Only a half dozen bigots there shouting swearing, usual crap, just looked at them, smiled and cupped my ears. They went mental, thought one or two were going to have a heart attack. Funny as f***.
    Last edited by Franck Stanton; 06-02-2018 at 09:24 AM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not at work as such, retired, am in Benidorm for the winter, walked past rangers pub wearing my hibs strip and BIG smile. Only a half dozen bigots there shouting swearing, usual crap, just looked at them, smiled and cupped my ears. They went mental, thought one or two were going to have a heart attack. Funny as f***.

Left by mutual consent!
    Texted my Hun-supporting mate as soon as the final whistle went - still to receive a reply !

I always feel great after gubbing them - not only for the good it does us (and the 3 points are oh soooo sweet !) but also for the feelgood-factor that goes all around Scottish Football !. Plunging a knife into the heart of 'Satan's 11' is one of life's most pleasureable experiences !

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Saw Blue Rose Code last night in Perth. Really good gig, mixed it up with some blues and changed a line in 'Edina' from

The green and white on a Saturday, birling through the turnstiles, singing all the way down Easter Road

to

The green and white on a Saturday, birling through the turnstiles, singing all the way back from Ibrox Stadium

One of his guitars has a ' Hibernian on tour' sticker
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.