hibs.net Messageboard

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    Hertz player kicking.ST Johnstone player.

    Watching Sportscene tonight, near the end of the Hertz v St Johnstone game ...was.I right in seeing a Hertz player kick a St J player when they went off just behind the goals ? If it was the kick I thought it was.whats happened.to the player red card violent.conduct ?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,988
    You were right. A blatant kick. Got a yellow card

  4. #3
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching Sportscene tonight, near the end of the Hertz v St Johnstone game ...was.I right in seeing a Hertz player kick a St J player when they went off just behind the goals ? If it was the kick I thought it was.whats happened.to the player red card violent.conduct ?
    This thread totally reeks of obsession about Hearts.

  5. #4
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    34,866
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread totally reeks of obsession about Hearts.
    The title of the thread should be a bit of a giveaway.

    What did you think it was going to be about?
    http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/ - Read my blog "So A Season Starts.. " - Updated TODAY 03/08/15

  6. #5
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The title of the thread should be a bit of a giveaway.

    What did you think it was going to be about?
    Will the poster start a thread about every team who's player aims a kick off the ball ??

    I stand by what i said it reeks of obsession.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching Sportscene tonight, near the end of the Hertz v St Johnstone game ...was.I right in seeing a Hertz player kick a St J player when they went off just behind the goals ? If it was the kick I thought it was.whats happened.to the player red card violent.conduct ?
    He certainly tried to kick the St Johnstone player and the commentator noticed it straight away and said it should have been a red card and he's a Hearts fan. It's on the BBC Scotland highlights page, right at the end of the game highlights. The player should have been sent off and you were quite right to bring it up for those that haven't seen it, but as somebody else on this thread has made out that even mentioning a violent act like that at Tynecastle constitutes some kind of obsession, best just to leave it at that.

  8. #7
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He certainly tried to kick the St Johnstone player and the commentator noticed it straight away and said it should have been a red card and he's a Hearts fan. It's on the BBC Scotland highlights page, right at the end of the game highlights. The player should have been sent off and you were quite right to bring it up for those that haven't seen it, but as somebody else on this thread has made out that even mentioning a violent act like that at Tynecastle constitutes some kind of obsession, best just to leave it at that.
    Did he start a thread when Stokes punched the Dundee player in the baws ?

    Just because it involved a Hearts player he brought the subject up.

    Its obsessive.

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    17,619
    Stokes didnít punch anyone in the balls. It was like a flick of the hand not a punch.

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bonnyrigg
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he start a thread when Stokes punched the Dundee player in the baws ?

    Just because it involved a Hearts player he brought the subject up.

    Its obsessive.
    Or he was watching it on Sportscene like he said he was and thought it worthy of discussion as it is a talking point form the weekends football?

  11. #10
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by FitbaFolkKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or he was watching it on Sportscene like he said he was and thought it worthy of discussion as it is a talking point form the weekends football?
    OK discuss ?

  12. #11
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stokes didnít punch anyone in the balls. It was like a flick of the hand not a punch.
    Flick or punch they are both classed as violent conduct ?

    Your point is ?

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bonnyrigg
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK discuss ?
    Whatís your point here? It probably would be getting discussed if you hadnít hijacked the thread with some pish about a thread reeking of obsession two posts in?

    I thought it should have been a red and he got off lightly, similar to Stokes earlier in the season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member majorhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Meadowbank, Edinburgh, Rio.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread totally reeks of obsession about Hearts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will the poster start a thread about every team who's player aims a kick off the ball ??

    I stand by what i said it reeks of obsession.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he start a thread when Stokes punched the Dundee player in the baws ?

    Just because it involved a Hearts player he brought the subject up.

    Its obsessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK discuss ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Flick or punch they are both classed as violent conduct ?

    Your point is ?
    hertz zoomer! Your no much worth the effort. Adios.

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,617
    Ltyf

  16. #15
    It was a blatant kick at a St J player, clear as day, straight red, not even worthy of debate.

    The ref saw it, was up with play, had an uninterrupted view and deemed it a yellow.

    Shocking decision.

  17. #16
    Wetherspoons red was a joke aswell. Guy has done a 8/10 dive

  18. #17
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    526
    The thing I like about this after watching the highlights is that hopefully the St. Johnstone players will be well fired up for the cup game on Saturday. Might have been some selective highlights but St J. should have been 3-0 up at half time, the Wotherspoon second yellow was about 3 feet away from the player so was a debatable yellow and there should have been a red card at the end for that kick. Here's hoping for a strong reaction from St J. for those injustices.

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread totally reeks of obsession about Hearts.
    Why are you trying to change the subject JamboHibs I mean Jimbo 🙄

  20. #19
    @hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread totally reeks of obsession about Hearts.

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Flick or punch they are both classed as violent conduct ?

    Your point is ?
    Point is there was a thread about it. Now bolt ya jambo welt.

  22. #21
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    18,399
    How can somebody be called JamboHibs?


    Oh, right, he can't spell either...



    #mindthegap

  23. #22
    @hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he start a thread when Stokes punched the Dundee player in the baws ?

    Just because it involved a Hearts player he brought the subject up.

    Its obsessive.
    There 100% was at least one thread about the Stokes altercation, so that argument is as pointless as the rest of your trolling.

  24. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he start a thread when Stokes punched the Dundee player in the baws ?

    Just because it involved a Hearts player he brought the subject up.

    Its obsessive.
    It's a current topic given Levein is accusing other teams of being "physical" and complaining that his young players need protection. That last comment drew a number of reminders on social media regarding young Cochrane's assault on McGinn with input from fans of a number of clubs.

    If Levein would shut up spouting his idiocy, particularly when the facts are against him, things like this would likely go unmentioned.

  25. #24
    Testimonial Due poolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in ma jannies office
    Age
    64
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The title of the thread should be a bit of a giveaway.

    What did you think it was going to be about?


    Even I got it

  26. #25
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    17,619
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Flick or punch they are both classed as violent conduct ?

    Your point is ?
    My point is clear, it wasnít a punch!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved