hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, you’re definitely right on that. The only good thing about that was the Celtic fans who were pointing out the 3 wannabe casuals who launched it and, if the stories are to be believed, the same group of casuals were set upon at Celtic Park by the precursor of the Green Brigade. I was at ER that day too and it was literally stomach churning. Thing is, that’s one which is remembered as it was on a scale which was totally unprecedented. Count up everyone’s experiences re Celtic and Rangers and the incidents v The Gers will win all hands down! Not even remotely close.
    Very true

2. Log in to remove the advert

While I have no time for either of them the Bears Den website has the ultimate in foulmouthed bigotry in reaction to today's result you are ever likely to see.

I keep seeing this lazy nonsense on Hibs.net. I have been following the Hibees for 47 years and have been to nearly every ground in Scotland; many down south and some abroad. I have seen a few scuffles. EVERY time I have been to Ibrox however, something rotten has happened to Hibbies. I have been the victim myself twice! I have also seen and heard of Rangers fans’ violence at ER. On the other hand, I have never seen or heard of any incidents when attending ER or Parkhead V Celtic. Only exceptions have been when casuals were at their height but then again, they were fighting each other, not attacking ‘scarvies’.
    There are a shedload of reasons why I don’t like Celtic, but, being attacked by their fans certainly isn’t one of them. Rangers, as an institution, stand for everything I am against - morally, politically, in fact everything. Too many bigots, psychopaths and right wingers in their crowd for me.🙁
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    Both are just as bad, utter ****
    Nope. Nowhere near it.
    Derhun are the dregs of humanity and a stain on society.
    Celtc are merely annoying.
    Its a lazy comparison.
    Last edited by sadtom; 04-02-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    Just need to search 'Ibrox' on Twitter to see what kind of fans they are. They are absolutely foaming at the mouth and it is wonderful.
    It's great fun I've reported 3.of them to Twitter this morning for their vile sectarian filth....they really are the scu# of the earth

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Neither did thousands of other Hibees. Cheeks of the same arse right enough.
    Yup i was there as a young kid....they are deffo cheeks of the same arse...both as bad as each other imo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post
    Nope. Nowhere near it.
    Derhun are the dregs of humanity and a stain on society.
    Celtc are merely annoying.
    Its a lazy comparison.
    one is clearly worse than the other.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    I cant remember what I done yesterday, but I certainly remember that !!

30 years ago, jeezo 😆
    Ouch.

Ouch.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    If you ask hearts fans, they're likely to say Celtc are the worst.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    Both are just as bad, utter ****
    Correct. The only thing saving us from a doing from the lovely Celtic fans is the colour of our scarves. Ask the Hearts fans how hospitable the Celtic fans can be if they don't want to patronise you.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    If you ask hearts fans, they're likely to say Celtc are the worst.
    Was about to post the same. I know Jambos who say ever visit to Parkhead is fraught with danger. Similar tails of fans being attacked outside the ground, over zealous stewarding in the ground and Glasgow’s finest standing by doing nothing. Let’s not kid ourselves on they are both horrible football clubs with a obnoxious sectarian driven support. We get an easy time at Parkhead simply because we play in the same colours and in their bigoted mindset we are their “wee cousins”

Not been to Ibrox since the 1980’s due to abuse and being spat at. My dad took me there 1973 and I had to ask him what a feenian was. Been hit with coins and golf balls pre segregation at Easter Road. I despise the institution that is Glasgow Rangers and would love them to go into liquidation again and disappear forever. Horrible club.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Was about to post the same. I know Jambos who say ever visit to Parkhead is fraught with danger. Similar tails of fans being attacked outside the ground, over zealous stewarding in the ground and Glasgow’s finest standing by doing nothing. Let’s not kid ourselves on they are both horrible football clubs with a obnoxious sectarian driven support. We get an easy time at Parkhead simply because we play in the same colours and in their bigoted mindset we are their “wee cousins”
    This.

It's only more recently that the Celtic fans have started behaving towards us. Probably since they started chasing ambulances and pretending to be 'a club like no other'..

One of the last games before we were relegated Celtic fans threw a firework at the Scotmid doorway on Easter road, right beside me and an old lady queuing at the cash machine. I thought I was gone for a split second when I heard the bang.

Just as bad as each other and don't ever let this 'best fans in the world' myth cloud your judgement.

This thread is about the cowardly and disgusting Huns who, once again, spat, threw missiles and attacked Hibs fans. A hibee had his forehead burst open by a bottle thrown on the subway. So I don’t think it’s appropriate to try dilute the disgust that should be rightly aimed at these animals.
    Yet some just can’t help themselves. In response to justifiable anger aimed at the Billy Boys we get this ‘ah but they’re just as bad as Celtc...’ Why do they think there is even a neeed to mention another team?

For my sins I have a few Jambo mates. They tell me they do not get this prehistoric treatment every time they go to Parkhead. In fact, their main concern at Tuesday’s game was the empty seats in their section.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    This thread is about the cowardly and disgusting Huns who, once again, spat, threw missiles and attacked Hibs fans. A hibee had his forehead burst open by a bottle thrown on the subway. So I don’t think it’s appropriate to try dilute the disgust that should be rightly aimed at these animals.
    Yet some just can’t help themselves. In response to justifiable anger aimed at the Billy Boys we get this ‘ah but they’re just as bad as Celtc...’ Why do they think there is even a neeed to mention another team?

For my sins I have a few Jambo mates. They tell me they do not get this prehistoric treatment every time they go to Parkhead. In fact, their main concern at Tuesday’s game was the empty seats in their section.
    Every time it's the same. Huns act like huns, but for some reason Celtc get brought into it, Both cheeks of the same arse blah be blah. Then you have the temerity to disagree and somehow you're a Celtc sympathiser.

Spot on, ignore the fact someone was bottled and bring other teams into it, pathetic.

****bags the ****ing lot of them. A club riddled with bigotry. Hatred and bigotry runs right through the club to its core. A truly vile vile institution.

I despise hearts as much as the next hibs fans but these ****s are a totally different level. Wish they'd done us all a favour and just died instead of coming back again. Scotland doesn't need nor want them.

I keep seeing this lazy nonsense on Hibs.net. I have been following the Hibees for 47 years and have been to nearly every ground in Scotland; many down south and some abroad. I have seen a few scuffles. EVERY time I have been to Ibrox however, something rotten has happened to Hibbies. I have been the victim myself twice! I have also seen and heard of Rangers fans’ violence at ER. On the other hand, I have never seen or heard of any incidents when attending ER or Parkhead V Celtic. Only exceptions have been when casuals were at their height but then again, they were fighting each other, not attacking ‘scarvies’.
    There are a shedload of reasons why I don’t like Celtic, but, being attacked by their fans certainly isn’t one of them. Rangers, as an institution, stand for everything I am against - morally, politically, in fact everything. Too many bigots, psychopaths and right wingers in their crowd for me.
    Absolutely spot on.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    My wife is from Glasgow and I have met up with her pals husbands many times. Mostly Celtic fans who were amazed when I told them facts about their club. Ie In for their first cup him every player was an ex-Hibernian. I even took one to our Cup Final and he ditched Celtic for us.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halmyre Hibee View Post
    Not been to Ibrox since the 1980’s due to abuse and being spat at. My dad took me there 1973 and I had to ask him what a feenian was. Been hit with coins and golf balls pre segregation at Easter Road. I despise the institution that is Glasgow Rangers and would love them to go into liquidation again and disappear forever. Horrible club.
    Yup, not a fan of either but we are talking about The Rangers here, not the other bum cheek.
    It's not edifying but I really suggest that folk who can't see a difference between the two sets of support should spend half an hour in the Bear's Den. The volume of
    bile, hatred and bigotry almost defies belief; the twitter guy who has suggested it's time to send bullets to NL (again) is far from alone.
    Kerrydale et al are annoying, smug and self-anointing but not entirely loathsome; The Peepul are execrable, & in a League of One; it actually undermines
    acceptance of just how vile they are when folk simply say Celtic are the same.
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    This.

It's only more recently that the Celtic fans have started behaving towards us. Probably since they started chasing ambulances and pretending to be 'a club like no other'..

One of the last games before we were relegated Celtic fans threw a firework at the Scotmid doorway on Easter road, right beside me and an old lady queuing at the cash machine. I thought I was gone for a split second when I heard the bang.

Just as bad as each other and don't ever let this 'best fans in the world' myth cloud your judgement.
    "best fans in the world" "club like no other" Typical celtic. Arrogant and believe themselves to be some special club that champion a good cause. They can't understand why everyone doesn't fall over themselves gushing over them and adoring them. Its cringeworthy. I hate hate hate how they see us as their "wee cousins". We have come a long way and rid ourselves of the sectarian nonsense (yes we still have a very small minority who wish to indulge in it but in general its a problem that doesn't exist at hibs).

The tit for tat with the old firm is embarrasing.

"*gasps in fake outrage* you sang about fenians blood"

"yea but but only because you sang about the ibrox disaster"

"aye but but you mocked Scott Browns sister"

"aye but but you sang about Fernando Ricksen'

The list is endless. They seem to think that because the other one does something they can do soemthing back. Scotlands shame the pair of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    "best fans in the world" "club like no other" Typical celtic. Arrogant and believe themselves to be some special club that champion a good cause. They can't understand why everyone doesn't fall over themselves gushing over them and adoring them. Its cringeworthy. I hate hate hate how they see us as their "wee cousins". We have come a long way and rid ourselves of the sectarian nonsense (yes we still have a very small minority who wish to indulge in it but in general its a problem that doesn't exist at hibs).

The tit for tat with the old firm is embarrasing.

"*gasps in fake outrage* you sang about fenians blood"

"yea but but only because you sang about the ibrox disaster"

"aye but but you mocked Scott Browns sister"

"aye but but you sang about Fernando Ricksen'

The list is endless. They seem to think that because the other one does something they can do soemthing back. Scotlands shame the pair of them.
    In all seriousness mate - this thread is about the Huns so why dont you start your own thread the next time we go to Parkead and Hibs fans are gobbled on, hit by missiles/piss and we get our heads opened up by bottles of Buckie lobbed indiscriminately into a crowd of hibbys ? Once you’ve done that I’d happily join you in condemning the cowardly ********s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovehibs View Post
    How did you get on the pitch from the cowshed? Did the gas get that far? Wee rogue nicking in the terracing.
    I was in the East that day just under the roof at the north end and I had flu like symptoms for a few days afterwards, the gas definitely affected folk at that end of the ground. Cant believe it was 30 years ago ... jeezo

As for the OP:

Its a fact that the Huns are by far the worst ..... It would be fair to say they look on Hearts the way Celtic do us to an extent, but I recall relatively recently the Hearts fans getting a terrible time at Ibrox after a game was postponed at the last minute, a few doings were handed out to the Gorgie faithful outside the ground if I recall correctly. They mostly truly are ****, but not all, they do have a few decent guys just like normal clubs, its just that they are drowned out by the majority.

Its true that for some reason Celtic fans labour under a brothers in arms delusion that certainly isn't reciprocated by 99.9% of Hibbies, but as a result they don't give us much grief .... I doubt fans of Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd etc can say the same .... for Hibs fans to give Celtic a pass just coz they don't cause us too much bother is a bit like giving Hitler a pass coz he liked dugs.

In all seriousness mate - this thread is about the Huns so why dont you start your own thread the next time we go to Parkead and Hibs fans are gobbled on, hit by missiles/piss and we get our heads opened up by bottles of Buckie lobbed indiscriminately into a crowd of hibbys ? Once you’ve done that I’d happily join you in condemning the cowardly ********s.
    I agree, the ibrox experience is far worse than the parkhead experience but the point I was making is that celtic are latching onto this and once again tryna make out they're wonderful when really they've got no moral high ground to be taking.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    There's a reason they're called the Ugly Sisters.

As far as I'm concerned they are exactly the same and the only difference is the far more obnoxious public behaviour in general of supporters of The Rangers.

The blue ones are worse because they're bigger bigots or because they're way more aggressive? Nope, a bigot is a bigot, is a bigot - green or blue.

Defeat is so very bitter for them. Neil always rises above it anyway. The irony is the 'loyalist' type threats that one or two spout after defeat fall on deaf ears. No one is interested. It really is just the case of sad lonely (probably drunken) keyboard blue nose clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Correct. The only thing saving us from a doing from the lovely Celtic fans is the colour of our scarves. Ask the Hearts fans how hospitable the Celtic fans can be if they don't want to patronise you.
    sorry, but I wont be asking those lovely Gorgie chaps anything

The Huns are by far and away the worst support in Scotland bar none.. anymore who wants to pretend they aren’t by bringing up a incident that happened nearly 30 years ago needs to have a word with themselves.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    sorry, but I wont be asking those lovely Gorgie chaps anything
    I like to ask if their stand is finished yet...

... Think I'll be asking for a while yet

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    The Huns are by far and away the worst support in Scotland bar none.. anymore who wants to pretend they aren’t by bringing up a incident that happened nearly 30 years ago needs to have a word with themselves.
    Why the **** should I have a word with myself ? The poster I quoted had said he hadnt experienced any bother by celtic fans at Easter Road, I responded with the tear gas incident, there are probably more incidents but I highlighted that one.

I personally couldnt give a flying **** with regards who is the worse between both of them, I despise both of them with a passion

Is that ok with you ? 👍