hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Can't help but think if hearts won in the exact same manner it would be nothing but determined defending and an excellent professional job. When it's hibs it's smash and grab and sod the first half free flowing football. Smash and grab was a fraction of what sevco did to us at Easter road.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't help but think if hearts won in the exact same manner it would be nothing but determined defending and an excellent professional job. When it's hibs it's smash and grab and sod the first half free flowing football. Smash and grab was a fraction of what sevco did to us at Easter road.
    Yup. Still gobsmacked Sevco took anything from that game never mind a win. Will bug me for years

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    Certainly wasnt smash and grab we were the better team in the first half and deserved to be ahead. Second half defended well and were unlukcy with their equaliser.

On another point the stv news last night was more like Rangers news absolutely no credit to Hibs and Murty wittering on about how unlucky they were.
    Best win of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Certainly wasnt smash and grab we were the better team in the first half and deserved to be ahead. Second half defended well and were unlukcy with their equaliser.

On another point the stv news last night was more like Rangers news absolutely no credit to Hibs and Murty wittering on about how unlucky they were.
    Best win of the season.
    By contrast on the BBC Thomson and Stewart were complementary about Hibs and the analysis of our defensive shape and also of Allan's play was quite perceptive for Sportscene and almost akin to a normal football programme for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    According to the BBC today, this result was an "upset".
    And the Scottish S#n too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    According to the BBC today, this result was an "upset".
    Genuinely lost count of the number of times we've disposed of the huns at Ibrox. Would be more of a novelty beating Partick Thistle away.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar

Best win of the season.
    Do you watch STV news on HD by any chance? That's Glasgow based whereas if you watch it in standard it's Edinburgh based and you get Lennon instead of Murty being interviewed. Once news is done switch back to HD.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    Do you watch STV news on HD by any chance? That's Glasgow based whereas if you watch it in standard it's Edinburgh based and you get Lennon instead of Murty being interviewed. Once news is done switch back to HD.
    Oh right that will probably explain it. Was ridiculous to be honest. Absolute nonsense there is different coverage for sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Hibs were superb. Got it right round those hun *****

Notice it’s not the first time my names been mentioned recently. Sorry if you don’t like my comments but I say it how it is. Any Hibs fan, and there’s plenty that know me, will say the same.

Just enjoy tonight beating that lot. Glad my opinion is so important to you.
    Your opinion irritates me at times. You have a record of slating Lennon on several occasions on this board. I note you didn’t give him any credit for that superb Hibs performance on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

I hadn’t realised that. Ridiculous.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Oh right that will probably explain it. Was ridiculous to be honest. Absolute nonsense there is different coverage for sports.
    There’s a whole East based news programme including sports at tea time. It’s on the STV2 channel (sky117). It’s in SD and the screen is Sky Sports News like. It’s better than watching the weedge one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Has he brought Rherras in as cover or because he doesn't know what to do with him?

You tend to slaver a bit.
    I think it is because he spends too much time in George Street. I was up there at the weekend and saw Rherras with a bird. Or maybe it was a bird with a Rherras.

Testimonial Due
    Or just dont watch STV....😊

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Hibs were superb. Got it right round those hun *****

Notice it’s not the first time my names been mentioned recently. Sorry if you don’t like my comments but I say it how it is. Any Hibs fan, and there’s plenty that know me, will say the same.

Just enjoy tonight beating that lot. Glad my opinion is so important to you.
    You don't "say it how it is" you say it how you see it, big difference.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    Or just dont watch STV....😊

ALWAYS good advice.