hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kamberi

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He had three chances in the first half , a fresh air swipe at boyles cross that ran through to McLaren to miss , his poorly hit shot after playing a lovely one two with McLaren and was his pass to McLaren that was offside really a pass ? , I hope my first impressions of him are wrong
    Smashed in a goal on his debut. Holds the ball up well. Links nicely with other players. I think he’ll do fine.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    He had three chances in the first half , a fresh air swipe at boyles cross that ran through to McLaren to miss , his poorly hit shot after playing a lovely one two with McLaren and was his pass to McLaren that was offside really a pass ? , I hope my first impressions of him are wrong
    I can unequivocally tell you that your first impressions are wrong... thankfully!

The amount of work he has put in during both his games leaves a quite a list of positives, whereas you are focusing on a few debatable incidents in his games. Off the ball he works hard and due to this he brings others into the game, he has shown great strength in holding the ball up and bringing others into the game... this will be worth its weight I. Gold now we have a player like Scott Allen in there behind him. He is shown he isn’t afraid to have a pop at different ranges and angles and levels of difficulty. All of these aspects of his game are just what we have been missing. Let’s hope he continues and hopefully improves once he has fully settled... remember he put these performances in after barely a month with the squad.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    They are, his game intelligence and touch are fantastic, he's still young and it would be a coup if we were to get him permentnatly.

I'm not arguing just stating what I saw and your opinion doesn't interest me
    You obviously weren't at Motherwell match then if Ibrox was your first impression...if u weren't u missed him smashing in a cracker from edge of box and also having 1 cleared off line

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk