hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 94

Thread: Kamberi

  1. #61
    I'm as impressed by Kamberi's start as anyone, but do we really need 4 threads on him?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    Looked good.

    Looks like he can hold the ball up well, Lay it off first time and win fouls.

    No coincidence a good attacking display has came when we have a striker to play off.

  4. #63
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,190
    He looked excellent and took his goal well.

    Well played. MOTM.

  5. #64
    First Team Regular jax67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oxgangs
    Posts
    612
    🎼kamberi oh oh oh oh🎼.

  6. #65
    First Team Regular 18Hibee75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    48
    Posts
    639
    Kamberi my lord, Kamberi, Kamberi My lord, Kamberi.. Etc etc

    Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

  7. #66
    Testimonial Due we are hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,511
    He's good at using his body without being massively built. Held it up well and took his goal well despite almost hitting portobello with an effort moments before.

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kamberi my lord, Kamberi, Kamberi My lord, Kamberi.. Etc etc

    Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
    After he scores..replace Lord with scored..

    Kamberiís just scored..

  9. #68
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,189
    Looks a good 'un.


  10. #69
    Testimonial Due Paisley Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Shaky Toon
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,414
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Promising signs from the boy, pretty good in the air and looks confident. Barker had a good game, delighted he got his goal.
    SJM was MOTM.
    Yes, SJM by a country mile. Some of his tackling and passes were superb.

  11. #70
    @hibs.net private member Vault Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    2,057
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HibsGav
    Quote Originally Posted by jabis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joking !

    I'm led to believe it's an exquisite wee city
    Sometimes hard to tell on here!

    Ah it's grand, doesn't have a pinch on Edinburgh though.

  12. #71
    Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warriston
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,445
    His name is Flo Kamberi
    He came over on the Ferry
    He'll be welcome in the Clerry
    As part of the Hibees Family


  13. #72
    Testimonial Due SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,436
    Great start to his Hibs career

    Would have seen a lot more of him if the ref hadn't been so useless

  14. #73
    @hibs.net private member Captain Trips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    12,842
    I still want us to play 2 up top, be it 352 or 442, I would like to see Flo with either of our strikers.
    If I choose to revert back to Carlsberg it will have to be The Carlsberg

  15. #74
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    17,694
    I just watched the highlights and he was really spawny with his goal - obviously it ended up well over the line but it only touched the net once.

    We got a real break there!

  16. #75
    Testimonial Due Elephant Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,612
    How does the 'option to buy' clause work? If both us and someone else want to buy him at the end of the season do we automatically win? What if someone else is willing to pay more?

  17. #76
    @hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,229
    How did Kamberi play today?

  18. #77
    johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did Kamberi play today?
    First half he played well and should have had a goal, but his shot was too weak. Seemed to drift out the game second half but to be fair they were putting us under a lot of pressure.

  19. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How does the 'option to buy' clause work? If both us and someone else want to buy him at the end of the season do we automatically win? What if someone else is willing to pay more?
    Im sure we get the first refusal, could be wrong

  20. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did Kamberi play today?
    I thought his work rate in the 1st half was excellent. Hassled Rangers back line constantly and never made it easy for them to play out. He missed 1 good chance when he knocked it down, got the ball back and shot weakly, if he had sqaured it we had a tap in. That was a lack of experience as much as anything though imo.

    I liked Simon Murray but if we are going with 1 up top then Kamberi is a significant improvement.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  21. #80
    Thought he was brilliant yesterday.

    Reminds me of Giroud with how he plays, can hold the ball up and has some very nice touches.

    Makes some difference when you can play off the striker, midfielders dream.

    Should have scored but il let him off.

  22. #81
    First Team Breakthrough huggie1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    250
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: huggieedin
    Kamberi oh oh
    Kamberi oh oh
    he came from Switzerland
    to join the Hibees band

  23. #82
    Testimonial Due pacoluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    2,071
    Have we got option to buy after loan?

  24. #83
    @hibs.net private member Col2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have we got option to buy after loan?
    Yes it was confirmed when we got him a few weeks ago but. I details.

  25. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes it was confirmed when we got him a few weeks ago but. I details.
    Hi details, I Saul

  26. #85
    Coaching Staff Speedway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    UK
    Age
    84
    Posts
    13,811
    He reminds me of mid period Zappa.
    All of the above is 'IMO'

  27. #86
    Coaching Staff Sammy7nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    6,779
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Seven Nil PSN ID: 0 7 Wii Code: 01011973 07
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi details, I Saul
    Hi Saul, I Radge :wink

  28. #87
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    He had three chances in the first half , a fresh air swipe at boyles cross that ran through to McLaren to miss , his poorly hit shot after playing a lovely one two with McLaren and was his pass to McLaren that was offside really a pass ? , I hope my first impressions of him are wrong

  29. #88
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,692
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by ajf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He had three chances in the first half , a fresh air swipe at boyles cross that ran through to McLaren to miss , his poorly hit shot after playing a lovely one two with McLaren and was his pass to McLaren that was offside really a pass ? , I hope my first impressions of him are wrong
    Deary me. You say he played a lovely one two then arguing if it was a pass for the offside goal - I think youíre opinion wonít change. Youíve already made your mind up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #89
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deary me. You say he played a lovely one two then arguing if it was a pass for the offside goal - I think youíre opinion wonít change. Youíve already made your mind up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not arguing just stating what I saw and your opinion doesn't interest me

  31. #90
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,692
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by ajf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not arguing just stating what I saw and your opinion doesn't interest me
    If opinions donít interest you, a football forum is maybe the wrong place for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved